Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) (43914 Views)

Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia / Alausa PCO, T.A Gbadamosi Retires From Immigration Service / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by HARDBUOI: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
trapQ:
I'll never understand why some of you make comments like this.

Who is the "they" that "silent" him? Did anyone ask him to run from the police and into a moving vehicle?

When you're in a foreign land, you do everything to respect their laws and we all know that an innocent person doesn't just run from the police.

R.I.P to the dead but please everybody should be sensible.

Just say rip, too much talk joor
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by lovemoi2(f): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2019

As much as the leaders are bad... why is it always Nigerians that have bad names abroad... sudan is worst than Nigeria.. but their citizens abroad do not embarrasse them abroad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by gabsmilez(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by alternateReality: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
What a pity
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by kaen1317: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
lonelydora:
I don't know why they run away from their country? Stay in your country, they won't hear
most likely he's Igbo and you know how Igbos are treated
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by Dipsong: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
trapQ:
I'll never understand why some of you make comments like this.

Who is the "they" that "silent" him? Did anyone ask him to run from the police and into a moving vehicle?

When you're in a foreign land, you do everything to respect their laws and we all know that an innocent person doesn't just run from the police.

R.I.P to the dead but please everybody should be sensible.

Why would u run if u dont have any illegal items on u or in ur home in another mans country ? The worst is u over stayed your visa duration , which is still better for u to be deported than jumping off a building or running into a car smh r.i.p

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by Jones4190(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
I was in my room last night when my neighbor started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! "
I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand.
When I dashed nto her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbor inside her sitting room and other neighbors joined me.
We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!" .
I wanted to be a hero
that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye.
Then, i said if i count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed.
I started counting, 1...2....3 go!
Then, Peeeeeeeem! NEPA took d
light, (dat was wen I knew my village people have finally descided to kill me).
We all started screaming in the dark
because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room.
We nearly killed ourselves.
If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake.
If I touched someone too, I will receive a bombastic beating too.
My Brothers and Sisters, as am talking to you now... We are all in the hospital because we nearly killed ourselves with the wood instead of the snake.
I have stopped helping people since then.
you cannot come and kill me for my children.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by willibounce1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Do they kill illegal immigrants after arresting them? If the answer is no, why are they always jumping from a high building to die or running into a vehicle. The worst that will happen is to.be deported or jailed which is way better than wasting your life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by GodCovenant(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
before you are talk rubbish remembered that 90% of foreigners in Nigeria don't have valid documents, but they move freely with even police.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by AfonjaConehead: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
Indonesia of all countries!?

Those useless people.
But then, ain't the shhhhcthol now a bloody place?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by idonhammer: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
And when one of them hit it big now and come back and buy you range Rover evoque as your birthday present,You no go hug am with better kiss?

lonelydora:
I don't know why they run away from their country? Stay in your country, they won't hear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by deavicky(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come he is wearing different clothes in the van?
I think he was alive in the van, probably he died in the acebitee.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
SarkinYarki:
We must bring Honor back to the Nigerian Nationality .. We need to have a rethink about our values
Not when you folks are still voting in imbeciles into power.
Nigeria has no honor, it can only get worse till the zoo becomes Troy.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by jeroncomputers(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rest in peace to the dead cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I wonder?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by JBoss25(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Jones4190:
I was in my room last night when my neighbor started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! "
When I dashed nto her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbor inside her sitting room and other neighbors joined me.
I wanted to be a hero
that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye.
Then, i said if i count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed.
because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room.
If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake.
My Brothers and Sisters, as am talking to you now... We are all in the hospital because we nearly killed ourselves with the wood instead of the snake.
funniest sh*t ever grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by Gabson001(m): 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
J111333:
I pity him him and his family.
If the politicians hadn't messed Nigeria up, he might not have traveled illegally to Indonesia in search of greener pastures.
Stop blaming the politicians bro.. People who are not up to his age are making inspite our corrupt leaders.. So what is he looking for?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by Carlyboi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Indonesia too?not even Singapore or Hongkong not Thailand or Malaysia or Vietnam .....we don suffer for this country going to Indonesia is like going to countries like Pakistan and just slightly better then Cambodia and myannmar!a populate country with a weak economy and infrastructure!smh
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by Le2money(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
same cloth man...check d second to d last picture with d one where he was lying in d van...same black top and trouser...check d picture well, u will see a motors on d high way....i think he got knocked out by dos vehicles

hisexcellency34:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by Banmeallday: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
Better to die fighting to better your homeland than running away to hostile lands
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by LarryBee1k: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
J111333:
[s] I pity him him and his family.
If the politicians hadn't messed Nigeria up, he might not have traveled illegally to Indonesia in search of greener pastures. [/s]

If Nigerians hadn't messed Nigeria up. Govt is a sad reflection of our evil characters.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by martineverest(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
exactly my thought
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by martineverest(m): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
J111333:
If the politicians hadn't messed Nigeria up, he might not have traveled illegally to Indonesia in search of greener pastures.
u travelled illegally to do illegal business in another man's country..does that make sense at all?

rest in peace to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by martineverest(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
LarryBee1k:

If Nigerians hadn't messed Nigeria up. Govt is a sad reflection of our evil characters.
u said it all... corrupt people beget corrupt government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by bikefab(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Indonesia kwa? What's he doing there
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by LZAA: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Jones4190:
I wanted to be a hero
Wtf is this sheet undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by Ebenfat: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
lonelydora:

Sharraa . What's you gain in your country ?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by blackslayer: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2019
he died rather than go back to the h3ll hole called nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by uuzba(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2019
J111333:
Other countries that are doing well, how did they get their own politicians? Did they import them from overseas?
Their politicians are still their own people, one of them.
So what's wrong with us that we are always selecting yeye people as politicians?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by blazer2018: 12:11am On Jun 22, 2019
No matter how hard things are in this country, if i must leave at all, it must be legit...One thing i hate most is having no peace of mind...'looking over my shoulders' is a no no for me.

Easily for Africans, they can mix up with black Americans and Brits in d US and UK, and get away with fake papers for years, but in a country where ur skin colour gives u away without mistake, my brothers enter legitimately.

RIP brother.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by uuzba(m): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Please don't say that.
Go thriugh the history of the world. Whenever different tribes are together, there is always fight and tussle till one tribe/language dominates the whole region and people begin to forget their own real village/tribe.
The Gauls are the original stubborn tribe in Europe that konck everybody's head.
The Guals are the ROMANS. They went to England, konck theory head, went to France, Germany and some part of Africa.
Their language was Latin! That's why all European languages an English, have similar words. Because theyball derived from Latin.
English = I (me)
German = Ich
Belgian = Ik
French = Je. {if no be "I", na "J" }

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS / Large Python Killed Today By Military (Pictures) / Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.