Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) (43928 Views)

Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia / Alausa PCO, T.A Gbadamosi Retires From Immigration Service / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by LarryBee1k: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by opera1234(m): 12:48am On Jun 23, 2019
Rip
Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by rainmon(f): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Carlyboi:
Indonesia too?not even Singapore or Hongkong not Thailand or Malaysia or Vietnam .....we don suffer for this country going to Indonesia is like going to countries like Pakistan and just slightly better then Cambodia and myannmar!a populate country with a weak economy and infrastructure!smh

https://www.nairaland.com/5199519/tale-two-giants-indonesia-nigeria

I cannot believe how low you imagined Indonesia as a place to live in. You even compared Indonesia with Pakistan or Vietnam.

Indonesia is the largest economy in Southeast Asia with its infrastructure quality is better than Vietnam or Thailand. Its education is also better, and one thing for sure, as a society they are way more peaceful.

RIP to the guy who fled from the officer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by anonimi: 4:19am On Jul 25, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
I think its all world war against Nigeria

.............because too many people are focused on too much s3x and other wasteful things instead of working on their communities, societies, towns, LGAs, states and country

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by anonimi: 4:22am On Jul 25, 2019
LarryBee1k:
If Nigerians hadn't messed Nigeria up. Govt is a sad reflection of our evil characters.

God bless you for this revelation.
Amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by anonimi: 4:30am On Jul 25, 2019
uuzba:
Dear, Red Indian are the original inhabitants of America. They did nothing with the whole land, until these white Europeans came there over powered them and developed the whole place we see today as America.
Aborigines, are the original owners of Australia. Thy did nothing with the land until White Europeans came there over powered them and developed the whole place to Australia..
Black South Africans are the owners of S.A. They did nothing with the land until White Europeans came there, over power them and developed the land....
Same with Europeans, Romans over powered ...
-
Are you seeing the trend?
When you sit down and own a land from Birthright, you don't tend to use much sense.
When you are of a traveling tribe/culture, you tend to be more coordinated and able to produce development results.

Niger Delta will remain like that. None of us can refine oil. It will just remain underground forever.
The idegenes of the land never know how to extract resources and share it.
Yet, when an external body comes to extract the resources from them, they start fighting and complaining.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312536_bestcomment_pngb2ec90533d9845da22279f617696ee5f

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) by Jowanonline(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2022
I really missed you my room mate, my friend and my quarrel mate, I remembered you telling me that you will be back that year you died… chibueze my friend,I have missed you..
Dr starch as we call you…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Large Python Killed Today By Military (Pictures) / Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.