Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim (23053 Views)

See The Evidence INEC Doesn't Want You See - Tribunal May Cancel 2023 Election / Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use / FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Bellotelli: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
Atiku wished that inec used that server. Una for see the Dubai strategy displayed itself... Buhari ND him apc goons get sense shaa, Demi quickly outlawed electronic transmission of results. If you get small sense, you suppose understand. cool cool shocked cool shocked
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
festacman:

By giving me common sense to understand things that seems complicated to you, I am already permanently blessed by God to be qualified for your prescribed punishment. Deal with it.

You call that rubbish you wrote sense ?

Are there servers or not ? If there were none what happened to the money in the budget ? Or there was no budget ?

In APC you're all liars.

1 Like

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by akinwun(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
How the card reader works

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
INEC thinks Nigerians are stupid or Smtn.

1 Like

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by bixton(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
For the avoidance of doubt, I wish to tender a copy of the 2017-2021 strategic programme of action document, which dealt with issues of ICT including servers, card readers and the electronic transmission of election results," he claimed.

So this group is bringing a write up on a purported document as claim that a server exists?...
I was expecting something more reasonable........

1 Like

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by udemzyudex(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
bixton:
For the avoidance of doubt, I wish to tender a copy of the 2017-2021 strategic programme of action document, which dealt with issues of ICT including servers, card readers and the electronic transmission of election results," he claimed.

So this group is bringing a write up on a purported document as claim that a server exists?...

Something reasonable like?

1 Like

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by baganas: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Swargu:

1 question to your boggling mind, the card reader used to validate voters where is it spooling records from? From your house?
What if it's stored in inec server is that the same thing as transmission and collation of result electronically to the server. Inec has a server and run some pilot electronic collation. But inec those not have a nationwide voters record that can be use by Atiku to prove anything. Most importantly electronic collation of votes is illegal
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by aku626(m): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
This is crazy so if this turns out to be true wow! The whole voting has to be redone Disolve inec

1 Like

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by deomelo: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
bixton:

Same noise some made about provisions for server in INEC's budget. I don't know how they leaped from provisions for server in INCE's budget to INEC actually buying and using servers. They reason like 2 year old kids.

Sometimes you just have to question their level of intelligence

1 Like

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Lovefree: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
just after you guys edited the poo on wiki to suit your faulty claims after the results have been released and results compromised, Nigerians are no longer sleeping, harsh economy realities don wake everyone, truth is at the end of all these unfolding drama that the apc camp is staging, atiku would still be given his rightful mandate take it or leave it.. Nigerians needs to stay woke, there's no way buhari could have won the election after all the backlash he got for his poor first tenure which was clearly evident on the economy, buhari is a dictator and would never uphold the rule of law, revolution and restructuring is what everyone should prepare for as it's clearly the path buhari is threading..
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Lovefree: 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Lovefree: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2019
akinwun:
How the card reader works
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Lovelive: 12:23am On Jun 22, 2019
Minjim:
What's all these ?
INEC has said they have a server but it wasn't used for transmission of election results .
You guys can shove your proof in your butthole

How do I even call you now? interpreter or translator (assuming INEC is a dictionary without a particular language).
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Lovelive: 12:32am On Jun 22, 2019
NigerianMan:
angry STOP CLAIMING YOU HAVE EVIDENCE, SHARE EVIDENCE ABEG

Are you a courtroom?

And you! You don't know that there is any server in this country belongs to INEC, abi ?

From this very moment, make sense fall on you.
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Lovelive: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2019
chloride6:
Ignorance

It is Atiku's funds I pity...

It concerns you?
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Lovelive: 12:53am On Jun 22, 2019
dynicks:
PERIOD!!
All these evidence havers should just provide it ND save us all the stress ND time wasting...

Enough of these seasonal acts like seasonal movies..
Enough of it all! Ah!

You haven't seen or heard anything yet.
Just wait and see.

The world will know that Buhari integrity claimed is fake one and June 12th, 1983 remains one and only credible election Nigeria ever had oppose to February 2019 presidential election which was the most shameful one INEC could entertained us with.
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Lovelive: 1:00am On Jun 22, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Does that mean the servers were officially commissioned, functionally intact and recognised by the law?

For as long as the use of servers i.e. electronic transmission of results is not recognised by the electoral act, then whatever information that they may contain (even if they exist) is automatically null and void - you cannot legitimise illegality.

Allow Nigerians to hear that from the judges sitting.
Thank you for your understanding Sir.Lol
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Lovelive: 1:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Please and please, I call God beg all these APC supporters and fanatics, know that you are not Nigerians than others.
So please allow us to see this server even if it is not backed by law.
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Burgerlomo: 2:12am On Jun 22, 2019
simonlee:
INEC claiming they don't have a server is like saying 'Yoruba people don't know how to party' grin

Bitter truth cool

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by rigarmortis: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2019
Minjim:
What's all these ?
INEC has said they have a server but it wasn't used for transmission of election results .
You guys can shove your proof in your butthole

So where was the data of the voters stored. Where was the cards retrieving the information from. If you use the card then the server was used. It's that simple
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by erico2k2(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2019
festacman:
With respect to INEC Server saga, the issues at stake are:
1. Electronic voting and transmission of election results are alien to the present Electoral Act. That was what saved Governors Nyesom Wike and Emmanuel Udom in 2015 at Supreme Court after losing at both electoral tribunals and Appeal Court. Nothing has changed with regards to Supreme Court ruling on this.

2. INEC has maintained that at present it does not have any server containing transmitted 2019 presidential results as beind demanded by Candidate Atiku Abubakar because though pilot electronic voting and collation were done with regards to some staggered States' governorship elections, it was neither adopted nor used for 2019 presidential elections due to legal and logistic reasons: (a) the late passage and presidential withholding of accent of the aborted amended electoral bill and (b) the late passage of 2019 INEC budgetary allocations.

In view of the foregoings, it is mind-boggling why some people engage in daily wild goose chase with respect to INEC Server saga. It is either they are targeting Atiku's money or they enjoy heating up the polity.
We all know this but there is no BAN on it, so it can't be ignored, its like saying every bit of evidence should be covered by the Law, ie photo and video evidence
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by hush15: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2019
festacman:

Card readers were used in 2015 and evidence sourced from its use were presented against Govs Woke and Udom but were rejected at the Supreme Court on the ground that electronic voting was not backed by existing law. Nothing has changed since then.

well, maybe cos i disnt follow that news then but if it is not in electoral laws but has been included in the electoral guideline in the conduct of 2019 elections, then INEC is boundes by such guideline whether it is in the electoral act or not.

they know the laws that guide them and to further add guidelines means be also accountable for such guidelines. it would gave been better if not use the measure at all but at the background but for you to insist and later after elections start denying is utter rubbish from INEC. Its not only in result transmitting.

Even Card Accreditation, they insisted the use of card readers and only by card readers will a person vote. The authentication of card readers alone would drop the figures INEC are claiming for Buhari. we all know card readers didnt work for most part in the north. it was most manual accreditations. but whatever the numbers, its not stored in thin air now. one can demand the to see where its been stored to. So those are the issues. If INEC didnt put it in their guidelines, the PDP agent, Osita Chidoka wont have mentioned it at the Abuja Collation center and thats why PDP has a case and their case is to INEC as first defendant. Atleast, if Judgement is manipulated, Nigerians will know that their votes were irrelevant to the 2019 election in a more convincing way.
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by yousouphe(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2019
You also need to put on your thinking cap. How did people vote ? Same use of the old ballot paper approach. And while the election lasted i never heard anything about server until after the election. Who transmitted the results ? How was the results transmitted. How many voters voted electronically? We just like disturbing ourselves over matters that are irrelevant.
Built2last:

Put on your thinking cap bro. A card reader can not work in isolation without a corresponding server where it sources voters data from and verifies them before they vote.

We need to seat and watch the drama unfold
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by yousouphe(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2019
And when did you read or heard that electronic voting was signed in to law ?
hush15:

well, maybe cos i disnt follow that news then but if it is not in electoral laws but has been included in the electoral guideline in the conduct of 2019 elections, then INEC is boundes by such guideline whether it is in the electoral act or not.

they know the laws that guide them and to further add guidelines means be also accountable for such guidelines. it would gave been better if not use the measure at all but at the background but for you to insist and later after elections start denying is utter rubbish from INEC. Its not only in result transmitting.

Even Card Accreditation, they insisted the use of card readers and only by card readers will a person vote. The authentication of card readers alone would drop the figures INEC are claiming for Buhari. we all know card readers didnt work for most part in the north. it was most manual accreditations. but whatever the numbers, its not stored in thin air now. one can demand the to see where its been stored to. So those are the issues. If INEC didnt put it in their guidelines, the PDP agent, Osita Chidoka wont have mentioned it at the Abuja Collation center and thats why PDP has a case and their case is to INEC as first defendant. Atleast, if Judgement is manipulated, Nigerians will know that their votes were irrelevant to the 2019 election in a more convincing way.
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by bixton(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2019
deomelo:

Same noise some made about provisions for server in INEC's budget. I don't know how they leaped from provisions for server in INCE's budget to INEC actually buying and using servers. They reason like 2 year old kids.

Sometimes you just have to question their level of intelligence

I naturally don't question their level of intelligence. .......
I question the level of intelligence of the rest of us who see something meaningful in a write up that still tells us what's in the public domain.
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by bixton(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2019
udemzyudex:

Something reasonable like?

Something reasonable like photos/pictures of the purported server...........I'm sure some parts of it is a hardware.

I expect them to show us proof of invoice that INEC actually purchased same and was supplied.

I expect much more.....................
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by udemzyudex(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2019
bixton:

Something reasonable like photos/pictures of the purported server...........I'm sure some parts of it is a hardware.

I expect them to show us proof of invoice that INEC actually purchased same and was supplied.

I expect much more.....................

Are you part of the judges?
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by bixton(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2019
udemzyudex:

Are you part of the judges?

It's a waste of the judges time.
A judge is a human being just like every other person.
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by udemzyudex(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2019
bixton:

It's a waste of the judges time.
A judge is a human being just like every other person.

Ok

1 Like

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2019
gurunlocker:
A lot will be exposed if this is taking seriously... shocked
Taken bro
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Enice(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2019
Built2last:

Put on your thinking cap bro. A card reader can not work in isolation without a corresponding server where it sources voters data from and verifies them before they vote.

We need to seat and watch the drama unfold
put on your thinking cap bro, card reader, server or not! the constitution does not recognise electronic transfer of election results. so even if inec server is as open as an old prostitude's kpekus, it is still null and void. 4h6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunshots As Two Factions Of Road Workers Union, NURTW Clash In Abuja / Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo / ASUU To Buhari: You Are Slave Merchants Only Interested In Destructive Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.