Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim (23060 Views)

See The Evidence INEC Doesn't Want You See - Tribunal May Cancel 2023 Election / Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use / FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by pchukwudi: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2019
1) You are lying on that number one. Or you are talking ignorantly.

2) Your second point is irrelevant. The request was for access and audit. NOT result validation. And mind you, electronic voter verification (which requires access to server) was mandatary. And deliberate refusal to comply was enough grounds for cancelation. PDP must have access to audit the server, or the results will be canceled if INEC insist they used no server.

3) Your third point is baselessly speculative. You have no idea what illegalities the server audit will expose. That's why APC leaning INEC is in panic mode. If the server footprints would be worthless and inadmissible, then INEC would be foolish to deny its existence. The only logical reason they gambled with the denial narrative was to prevent access. They have something to hide.

ladman:

The card reader has a chip that stores information for a particular polling unit, it has no need of a server.

Secondly, no server is admissible in the Nigerian court because it is not part of what is permissible according to the electoral act.

If INEC was not permitted to use the server during the election, how can she put it forward as evidence in court?
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Little by little inec will be boosted!!
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by NaMeAboki: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lovelive:

Allow Nigerians to hear that from the judges sitting.
Thank you for your understanding Sir.Lol

Are you even a Nigerian in the place; and who are you to question my constitutional right to freedom of speech?
You can counter my opinion (if you disagree) but have no right whatsoever to stop me from expressing myself - let's get that very clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by Built2last: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
yousouphe:
You also need to put on your thinking cap. How did people vote ? Same use of the old ballot paper approach. And while the election lasted i never heard anything about server until after the election. Who transmitted the results ? How was the results transmitted. How many voters voted electronically? We just like disturbing ourselves over matters that are irrelevant.

So all the adhoc staff given codes to transmit results from polling units manufactured the codes.
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by hush15: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
yousouphe:
And when did you read or heard that electronic voting was signed in to law ?

Nobody is challenging that electronic voting but i have not read or heard any law that say no presidential results should be stored on any server neither nor i have heard or read any law that says results cant be transmitted by card readers to server.
Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by yousouphe(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
How do you think card reader that was use for authentication be used to transmit result. How do you know who the voters voted for. I don't just get it.
E voting did not happen what are you expecting to be transmitted.

hush15:

Nobody is challenging that electronic voting but i have not read or heard any law that say no presidential results should be stored on any server neither nor i have heard or read any law that says results cant be transmitted by card readers to server.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim by yousouphe(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
How does code relaye to transmission Oga.
Built2last:

So all the adhoc staff given codes to transmit results from polling units manufactured the codes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously / Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance / Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.