Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) (24555 Views)

Victims Of The Bandit Attacks In Katsina (photos) / Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) by koyeni(m): 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
embarassed
Re: Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Oh God
Re: Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) by AfonjaConehead: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Their blood are upon all CONEHEADS

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
FiringSquad:
Observe the person in the Nigerian jersey, this is how we all feel at the burial of someone, that feeling of vast emptiness of life, observing and thinking of all the vanity we're surrounded with, at the end its all for nothing.
Learn to enjoy every day of your life, flex yourself and remember to save for your kids, NEVER make them go through what you went through.
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

Can a man always be satisfied? All the flexing when we dea do so where Dem dea?
The only time when man go satisfy with enjoyment na when you take your last breath.
If you no even take time accident fit kill you on your way to go flex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) by wisdomkid: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Noticed something in every burials of Fulani victims?
1. They are always buried by Pastors/Priests..
2. This means that these fulani herdsmen are targetting Christian communities.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
imagine the rev father telling to forgive and forget. why would I want to do dat if I was among those dat lost a loved one. it should be an eye for an eye ,a massacre for a massacre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:10am On Jun 22, 2019
starbuck:
Whom did I offend that made God throw me into this country
shebi na you tell God sey you wan go twerk and do kerewawa for Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:12am On Jun 22, 2019
AMI3:
why is the presido not saying anything about these?
because he is deaf and dumb
Re: Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) by AMI3(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
grin
enemyofprogress:
Re: Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) by lionphil(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Castroii:
These are people's loved ones, dying deaths that could have been avoided if we really had human beings governing this country....
The big question remains " Do we really have a human being or a remote controlled he goat as a president or is there really a hidden agenda of this govt as being purported by some people?
Watching people die on daily basis yet nothing has been done and still went ahead to extend the tenure of the incompetent service chiefs is the height of insensitivity.
I have always believe that things will get better one day in this country but the idiotic bastards governing keep proving me wrong.

Oh you still have a doubt?? The agenda is real...I hope it won't be too late by the time you finally realize.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Humbles A Milo Thief, After A Fight During Interrogation / Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.