Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra (43353 Views)

Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK / Whitemoney Looks Good In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by sammyj: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2019
Fat short and painted
Tueh
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by sammymama: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2019
Omg..dis is lovly
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by femi4: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2019
The boobs are angry
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by Luckyziakegha: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Former Chelsea and arsenal goalkeeper has made an astonishing return to Chelsea as a technical and performance advisor.

https://news1960.fun/2019/06/22/former-chelsea-and-arsenal-goalkeeper-has-made-an-astonishing-return-to-chelsea-as-a-technical-and-performance-advisor/

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by TANID(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2019
ashewoboy:
cleavage exposure makes ladies happy.

they like to relish their own body. ladies view themselves as sexual beings that is why they usually snap nude pictures and looking at mirror anytime they go to the lavatory. taking selfies in the lavatory. they like to be sexy. they have an iota of lesbianism in them.

ladies know they are sexual beings. when last have you see a guy snap nude pictures? because it is not sexy. it is a ladies thing. every lady wants to snap a nude picture. even though some their religious background would not allow them.

ladies are sexual beings. now you know.
Yes I Know Now, Thanks I Learned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by tfash96(m): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2019
Cleavage is no longer private part. O ti di exhibition
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by Lordbricks(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2019
Nawa oo..Isn't the upper part of that beautiful too tight.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by iluvdonjazzy: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2019
she always pose like who cold dey catch
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by Isoduwa(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2019
Where is her neck?

Can't find it �
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by kenodrill: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2019
She isn't comfortable with herself and with her mode of dressing.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2019
Beautiful lady with a beautiful smile
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by CHoccolaTE: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2019
Nairaland is just an outdated and archaic piece of shytt site.

Till today we can't watch Instagram or twitter videos on this site, we have to click external links to view them.

What kind of rubbish is this?
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by Adakintroy: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Do a teen age movie about lover and tragedy. Find a good teen star. Appeal to the youth population. That's a good market right there.

Do a reality show. Big brother warri. Big brother getho. Majority of Nigerians are poor or from poor background. It's relatable. That's again a good market right there.

see real freestyle entertainment unrehears humour. The music industry started being the music industry because of cross sociology economic cultures.

Too much concentration at the top. Same age, social class, intellectual orientations make for a one directional boring movie industry.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by ukaface(f): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2019
she ain't comfortable in that dress.....it's sooooo obvious,gosh I know that feeling.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by paix(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2019
ashewoboy:
cleavage exposure makes ladies happy.

they like to relish their own body. ladies view themselves as sexual beings that is why they usually snap nude pictures and looking at mirror anytime they go to the lavatory. taking selfies in the lavatory. they like to be sexy. they have an iota of lesbianism in them.

ladies know they are sexual beings. when last have you see a guy snap nude pictures? because it is not sexy. it is a ladies thing. every lady wants to snap a nude picture. even though some their religious background would not allow them.

ladies are sexual beings. now you know.
You know, women are very conscious of their EXPIRY DATE, that's why they take selfies per second per second. Just to see how they looked like 5 minutes ago.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by ogbonti: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2019
TRANSGENDER

Man Uche Jombo grin
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by bluefilm: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2019
Why suffering the worn out boobs?

Who the _fuck is she trying so hard to impress?

Obviously not my _dick, because my _dick didn't even move an inch on sighting these tasteless pictures.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by meobizy(f): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
She looks thick like Niniola.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by Mryacks: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Why people making 40yrs sound like 70years though... undecided
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by boomssey(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wow! She looks extremely gorgeous! I love u but I am I d only that sees nini and not jumbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
And she had to pop up her breast to prove what point exactly??mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra by Alejobs: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr: Pasuma Celebrates His First Son's Birthday / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma McDermott Show Their Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.