Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) (57174 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Famousbabe(f): 12:47am On Jun 22, 2019
Few days ago, Naira Marley shared part of his soon to be released song "Soapy" after his release from prison.

Now, the Ikorodu Bois has recreated the video of Naira Marley performing his soon to be released song.

As usual, the boys killed it. They paid detailed attention.

Watch the video after the cut.

They performed well.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/ikorodu-bois-mimic-naira-marley-singing.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Famousbabe(f): 12:47am On Jun 22, 2019
Their fan base keep growing

Watch the video here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 1:06am On Jun 22, 2019
this small boys no go kill all this celebs.. nice one ..even the peeping guy dope..
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Donald95(m): 1:28am On Jun 22, 2019
This boys should focus on their school.

I was once a fan until they mimicked Dino Malaye. A man old enough to father their mum. That shows they are not properly trained

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:30am On Jun 22, 2019
Laughing, giggling to these people skit/mimicking shot is like suffering and still support BUHARI.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:21am On Jun 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

I was once a fan until they mimicked Dino Malaye. A man old enough to father their mum. That shows they are not properly trained
These are the likes of men u rain curses on everyday for stealing our national cakes, are they not old enough to be ur father??

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2019
They look alike sha.. was d face photoshopped??

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by starbuck(f): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

Your moniker and sense of reasoning sounds like my cousin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Donald95(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2019
starbuck:

Your moniker and sense of reasoning sounds like my cousin
Maybe am the one wink

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Fidelismaria: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
undecided

So these boys still exist?

Thrash
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by nepapole(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nonsense and Rahman jago...
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by DayoAyo701(f): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
You better face your study than this Nonsense
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by datola: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

Dino, a man old enough to act like spoilt brat you mean/t?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rubbish, these boys are not funny, but Nigerians no go talk true until they mislead them sad angry

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Famousbabe:
Few days ago, Naira Marley shared part of his soon to be released song "Soapy" after his release from prison.

Now, the Ikorodu Bois has recreated the video of Naira Marley performing his soon to be released song.

As usual, the boys killed it. They paid detailed attention.

Watch the video after the cut.

They performed well.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/ikorodu-bois-mimic-naira-marley-singing.html?m=1

grin

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:
[s]
[/s]

grin They are free to Mimick anyone it's only painful for most of you guys who have dedicated most of your lives under the toga of our corrupt leaders.

If they Mimick Buhari most Buharist will become upset.

If they Mimick Dino most PDP faithfuls will become upset grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

What they do is an act, mimicking a public figure doesn't show lack of home training, it shows they are good at their stuff

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
sad nonsense
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Daviddson(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

I'm sorry, but this is a stupid statement. If you're not related to Dino you have no reason to be irked by that humorous display. And BTW, are you older than Buhari and other politicians that you constantly pour saliva grin and vituperations on?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Bellotelli: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
As dem no get job na... Na your job go be demanding job grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by TANID(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
And They Look Just Like Him, grin Funny To Me For The First Time.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
To me o, this Naira Marley issue is staged. He has garnered more fame and his next album will sell like wild fire.

Nigerians are too intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by harbarzzy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

if you properly trained why saying Dino malaye and not Sir Dino Malaye

20 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by TANID(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

I Think Dino Mimicked Himself Before They Do

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by TANID(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
olaBC007:

These are the likes of men u rain curses on everyday for stealing our national cakes, are they not old enough to be ur father??
God bless You For This

7 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Mak4web(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.