Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) (57197 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Do Nigerians not know that mimicking someone is a form of compliment or flattery? Why are some people so upset when they mimic those they like. It's like you guys are running out of things to be angry about.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by greggng: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
This guys are talented
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Freshlorde: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Leave the big Hypocrite
olaBC007:

These are the likes of men u rain curses on everyday for stealing our national cakes, are they not old enough to be ur father??
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Sheggzyunited(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
[/b]
Famousbabe:
Their fan base keep growing

Watch the video here
[b]
Famousbabe:

Watch the video here
Famousbabe:

Watch the video here
when talents are seen in advanced countries, they are groomed, reorientated and brought to limelight n appreciated. but my people will not even appreciate. but castigate them. how can these country grow
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by rickyrex(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
MTN will block my line if I mistakingly use the small mb am managing to view this video
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by OddslordIsBack: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
can i still promise dem 1million?

like davido

lol
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Very dry. Nothing spectacular about them
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by bcashy: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:
This boys should focus on their school.

I was once a fan until they mimicked Dino Malaye. A man old enough to father their mum. That shows they are not properly trained

Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraout ......

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by xbox360: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
That guy talking about the boys mimicking Dino, I sure say he suffers from every fortnight hunger, they are just been creative, small time when dem blow, u go say Na wizard and witchcraft affect your own children, Abegiii!!!!!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Daviddson:
I'm sorry, but this is a stupid statement. If you're not related to Dino you have no reason to be irked by that humorous display. And BTW, are you older than Buhari and other politicians that you constantly pour saliva and vituperations on?

Ironically... The Dino he is getting triggered for would be hugely amused and even flattered by the mimicry.

Too many humor-deficient individuals in this shithole.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Like seriously I have never ever found their skit funny rather than stupidity on display!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Immacrutech(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

I was once a fan until they mimicked Dino Malaye. A man old enough to father their mum. That shows they are not properly trained

Oga so when you where thier fan
They was ni school in the country then
Nfot
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by aloeman15(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
starbuck:

Your moniker and sense of reasoning sounds like my cousin
y na
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
olaBC007:

These are the likes of men u rain curses on everyday for stealing our national cakes, are they not old enough to be ur father??

Mehn you are intelligent

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Sinach0191(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Looking for another 1 million
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by MetaPhysical: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wahala dey o! grin grin grin
That first picture killed it. Wetin dat boy tie together to make headphone like this? grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

I SEE YOU INSIDE CAR WITH NAIRA MARLEY FROM PRISON

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:
Maybe am the one wink
INSIDE COMA
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bobbyjay001:
To me o, this Naira Marley issue is staged. He has garnered more fame and his next album will sell like wild fire.

Nigerians are too intelligent.
GOOD FOR THE LISTENER'S
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Niggeria's wahala has really eroded people's sense of humour. This is what passes as humour in the shithole.
[img]https://media1./images/4ff72c1fecd6dafd025357b492d216ce/tenor.gif?itemid=11523455[/img]
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sinach0191:
Looking for another 1 million
You didnt read where they said they didnt recieve the one million promised.
And one very very dumb nigger was her telling me that they are balling. If this is how balling looks like, Im good
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by shogsman(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

Respect my ass,if they continue to mimick those old bastards ama stay glued to their profile.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by elemike2(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

leave them alone, I think they are doing what they think will keep them relevant
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Clem00008: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Boring nonsense
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:42am On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

But Dino Melaye is a clown na...
So why shouldn’t he be mimicked?!
shocked
>
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Rayhanna: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by selch(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

Well trained, well done oo, so in the name of well trained when a supposed elder misbehaves we should all keep shut and die because he is an elder and we are "well trained". *spits*
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

I know you are definitely above 45 judging from your comments
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
DayoAyo701:
You better face your study than this Nonsense
They will soon start making millions with that nonsense.
They are making their money
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
harbarzzy:
if you properly trained why saying Dino malaye and not Sir Dino Malaye
Sir abi Salako

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.