Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

CI - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CI (86680 Views)

The Bodyguard - An Action/romance Thriller / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CI by Adesammy111(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Omo... Episode 9 na hit ooo
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
KayFortune:
Bro, I'm not going to lie... I love this story already....

Have followed....

Drop the ��� boss

Thanks FAM... Dropping more.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Adesammy111:
me
I then bend my head and started licking her plate. I licked her plate as if i was

"Continue baeby". She said as she tries to push my head down to her Local government again but i resist. Jumped up and went to switch on the light.

Ayeeee mi temi bami! I'm finished! Kuku kill me! I'm dead already! You will kill me today! Haaa haaa hoooo hoo (crying). You must kill me Sandra! If don't kill me you wouldn't leave here. Did i offend you? Why did you chose to ruin my life! (cries and rolled on the floor).

Sandra is seeing her period oooooo! I have licked all the whole blood inside her intestine! (Cries).

We die here

Lol... grin
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Adesammy111:
Omo... Episode 9 na hit ooo

Abi bro... Over hit. Brah Segun busted. grin
Re: CI by Chidave9(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Tnx Brah Chidave9 grin it seems you are Brah Segun's Church member... grin

Shay na you talking am say birds of same feder flying togethering? is you see me in ashawo house? I no no am abeg oh bros.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Chidave9:

Shay na you talking am say birds of same feder flying togethering? is you see me in ashawo house? I no no am abeg oh bros.

Baba u dey burst me o... grin
Re: CI by Chidave9(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Baba u dey burst me o... grin

That's how we role.
Re: CI by eddysernal(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
Episode 7

"Baby, please lock the door and off the light". She said softly with her eyes deem like low current light.

I

Firstly: Did u put on your generator, since broda shagi did not pay nepa bill, wondering how you got light. Abhi na solar. grin

Secondly: Wen you were gawking tongue at Ngozi's sexines in front of your, after unloking the door, you said "come inside" all i tot of was ur title "cum inside"

So wen next i go visit one of my female buddies and the say cum inside, ill ve to ask why the want to keep my child grin

Love the story tho....
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Chidave9:

That's how we role.

Abi grin

1 Like

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2019
eddysernal:

Firstly: Did u put on your generator, since broda shagi did not pay nepa bill, wondering how you got light. Abhi na solar. grin

Secondly: Wen you were gawking tongue at Ngozi's sexines in front of your, after unloking the door, you said "come inside" all i tot of was ur title "cum inside"

So wen next i go visit one of my female buddies and the say cum inside, ill ve to ask why the want to keep my child grin

Love the story tho....

You baaaaa grin am no there ooo... grin
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Happy Birthday elijahy1 . keep living that sweet life... cool
Re: CI by elijahy1(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
Happy Birthday elijahy1 . keep living that sweet life... cool

Thanks Bodaola.....
More grace to ur pen...
Your story sweet die...
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2019
elijahy1:

Thanks Bodaola.....
More grace to ur pen...
Your story sweet die...

Abi brother... Chop life... Today nah your day. cool

1 Like

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Episode 11 Soon Drop. cool
Re: CI by emmydiamon(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Love the story bro, more ink to your pen, if na phone or laptop or phone you de use may your battery never run down. Grace to you bro
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2019
emmydiamon:
Love the story bro, more ink to your pen, if na phone or laptop or phone you de use may your battery never run down. Grace to you bro

Thanks FAM. One Love cool
Re: CI by bodaola(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: CI by Chidave9(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Abi grin

Yes oo

You even get luck say she know sheet for your mouth when you dey use eat p***y.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chidave9:

Yes oo

You even get luck say she know sheet for your mouth when you dey use eat p***y.

So my brother, you no like me bah.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Episode 11 dropping in Soonest.
Re: CI by Chidave9(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

So my brother, you no like me bah.

How I go like you, you be man, I be man na. Waiting you suppose ask na weder I no like you sister. If she fine na love me love but if she worwor you no my answer.
Re: CI by dododawa1: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Continued
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
Episode 11.

Till i finish digging the ground, Brah Segun didn't come out. I was too anxious to see him come out and see me, but he didn't.

"Abi let me off his Gen sef, he will come out". I thought. No I'm not a devil, i won't do that.

I then heard the sound of a bike outside the gate. "That should be my smallie, Becky". I thought as the gate was pushed open.

To my surprise, it wasn't Becky, it was actually Brah Segun holding two live big chicken.

"aa aa! So this idiot wasn't inside since when i thought he was". I said in my mind as i felt oppressed by the two big chicken he was holding.

"where this one see money buy two chicken. Person wey carry Ashawo wey no get money to pay". I thought.

I went inside in shame to get a bowl of water to wash my hand but didn't come outside again as i was tamed by shame.

I lower the music, picked my phone and dialed Becky's number.  She then picked.

Me: hello.

Becky: hello Ola.

Me: aren't you coming again ni. I've been waiting for you since.

Becky: I wanted coming but i can't make it....

Me: you will not make it! You will never make it! After keeping me here waiting since, you are now telling me you can't make it. How will you make it! You will never make it! (Ranted).

Becky: I'm sorry naaa. It's not my fault naaaa. I was about coming before my mum sent me to Town to get some things for her.

Me: so you are trying to tell me you are in Town now (whimpered).

Becky: Yes, I'm in town. But i will make it up tomorrow i promise.

Me: It seems you are mad. Which tomorrow. Please get the fvck off!

I then dropped the call.

"Kai! What kind of girl is this smallie. This girl is a devil o! After using my last card to buy chicken". I said to myself whimpering.

"What will i do now ooooo! Eeeei!" I thought.

I then decide on calling all the girls on my phone. Both the one i know and the one i haven't call for once since i toasted them and collected their number. 

I tried recalling how and where i met them with the way i saved their contacts.

Names like "Joy bridge" that i met under the bridge, "Confident PopCorn" that i met at a popcorn joint, "Aisha Forming" that was forming the day i was toasting her, "Amarachi pimples" that had lots of pimples on her face as if she was selling them, "Grace Pink Pant" that her pink pant was showing through her torn trouser and lot more.

I called all this contact, lot of them didn't pick, some of them were switched off and few answered but told me they can't come because their day has already been scheduled.

Only the last person i called which was saved as "Zainab Jude Compound" accepted coming down to my house. She has actually came once but didn't stay long to Kapaichumarimarichupako.

"Thank God atlast". I said as i dropped the call and continue the preparation of the chicken. I went inside the kitchen and boiled water with my kettle to pluck the feather of the chicken.

When i got outside with the hot water to start plucking the chicken feather, to my surprise, i saw two girls plucking the feather of Brah Segun's Chicken in a big bowl.

"hmmm... But this guy is mad o. Yesterday he brought in a prostitute and couldn't pay her. Now he brought in two again. What's going on". I thought.

The girls can't even greet. So rude.

"Ashawo get respect before?" I asked my self.

Moving forward, I dipped the chicken inside the hot water in the bowl and commenced the process.

About ten minutes later, i heard a knock on the gate.

"The gate is open! Push and come inside!" I shouted to surpass the noise of my Gen and Brah Segun's useless Gen.

The gate was pushed and Zainab walked in. She was putting on a long Hijab.

She greeted me and i answered her warmly.

"If you like wear mask with your hijab, you must Kapaichumarimarichupako". I said in my mind as i rinse my hands and led her inside.

She asked if she could plug her phone and i accepted and helped her plugged it with her charger. Then offered her to sit on the bed as i go out to finish the chicken processing. She decline sitting and offered to join me in plucking the chicken feather outside. I said Ok and we both went outside.

Brah Segun was just going outside and coming inside with different leather. "He bought all those things on credit o". I said in my mind.

Later, after me and Zainab were done with the chicken. She offered preparing the stew in the kitchen while i go get rice and some other things for cooking and left her alone inside. I spent about Twenty minutes before i got back.

When i got back, i joined her in the kitchen to make the cooking faster.

Later, i went outside again to get some drinks and also branch a chemist to get Good Energy pills to enable me spend like two days on bed while i Kapaichumarimarichupako. I took the pills at the chemist with sachet water so it will circulate well before the kick off time (laughs).

Hurray! The food was ready as she dished and serve me the Hot rice and stew with three big chicken. (nah my money nah, make i enjoy). She also dished hers and we ate and drank to the fullest.

"Pampampam!". There was a knock on the door.

"Come in". I said as Brah Blessing walked in.

"Brah Blessing howfar nah... Happy Xmass". I greeted

"Same to you my brother". He answered. "Wuna dey enjoy o!" He added.

"Abi now, wetin we go do". I replied as we exchange pleasantries.

He told me he wanted to plug his phone. I accepted and he plugged it and he sat down.

"Zainab please dish some food for Brah Blessing". I said to Zainab.

"I dey Ok o... I don chop tire today". He said as he smiled.

"No o... You go chop this one o". I insisted jokingly as Zainab brought the food.

If you see how Brah Blessing finished this food in less than five minutes, you will think he just broke a Forty days Fasting. He nearly licked the plate.

"See someone that said he has been eating since". I said in my mind.

He started engaging me in football gist. I joined him and we talked for long. we talked for about thirty minutes. We talked, talked, and talked as i started getting pissed off with the gist.

The more i tried cutting off the gist, the more he strikes it up again.

"Idiot! Come dey go. You talk too much. You no see say i dey with babe?". I complained in my mind.

Zainab was busy watching a program on TV as Brah Blessing kept on prolonging his dry gist, cracking dry jokes and laughing alone.

"Brah Blessing come and be going. Did they sent you to me". I said in my mind as i started giving him signals to go out.

I winked at him so he could understand that i want him out, but he ignored and continue bringing up more gist.

"Kai! Man United wasted huge amount of money to buy Alexis Sanchez and he didn't perform" He said.

"Brah Blessing is it your money! What's my business with that nah! Please leave before this girl change her mind". I exclaimed in my mind as i wink again so he could understand that i want him out, but he ignored again.

"Brah Blessing come please let me see you outside". I said furiously, frowning my face as i took his hand and led him outside and shot the door behind me.

"You be small pikin? Must i tell you what to do? Must i tell you to go outside? You met a guy and a girl in the room, what were you expecting. For her to watch TV and go?" I ranted.

"No vex, my mind wasn't there". He pleaded.

"No problem, go to your room. I will bring your phone for you when it's full". I said furiously as i went back inside and shot the door.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CI by elijahy1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
This brah blessing sha!!

Him wan spoil sumtin give you...
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
elijahy1:
This brah blessing sha!!

Him wan spoil sumtin give you...

Don't mind the idiot... Be doing like small pikin grin
Re: CI by emmydiamon(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bad market for you again.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
emmydiamon:
Bad market for you again.

I swear my brother... grin
Re: CI by Yusfunoble(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Omo Funke head strong gan o. She no wan allow you cheat in peace. But you sev bad, naso you forget the girl so?
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Yusfunoble:
Omo Funke head strong gan o. She no wan allow you cheat in peace. But you sev bad, naso you forget the girl so?

Why I no go forget am... When i dey call am she no pick... Baba baby full ground o... grin
Re: CI by Chidave9(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
I think this one go be HIV/AID patient. Last last my brah you don make.
Re: CI by Dtraitor: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
dis brah segun sef
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chidave9:
I think this one go be HIV/AID patient. Last last my brah you don make.

Haa! I don unfriend you... So you dey wish me bad... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Thorn In The Flesh / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / My Crony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.