Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,584 members, 7,770,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

CI - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CI (86300 Views)

The Bodyguard - An Action/romance Thriller / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
My baeby kiss
Re: CI by Chidave9(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
you see ya life zlanta
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 7:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Chidave9:
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
you see ya life zlanta

My matter son cast Abi... grin
Re: CI by Ann2012(f): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2019
Abeg update oooo

Thanking you wink
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Episode 9

Everyone in the compound started coming out to see what was going on as they asked their selves what was going on.

"Pampampam, Brah Segun open this door". Aunty Vero said as she knocked on Brah Segun's door.

"He no go open this door o! Make wuna tell am make him give me my money first!". The lady inside Brah Segun's room ranted.

I stood one side watching what was going to happen next.

"Happy Day!  Brah Segun will be disgraced". I said in my mind . I will Video this scene and send it to Instablog9ja, Lindaikejisblog, TundeEdnut, Yabaleftonline and Naij.com with a brutal caption. They will publish it and Brah Segun will be globally  humiliated. Shebi you say you don't want to have sense.

"Madam abeg, just allow am open the door first, him go settle you". Aunty Vero pleaded.

"I go slap you you o! Leave my shirt". Brah Segun ranted.

"Oyah slap me! Slap me!" The lady shouted.

"Aunty abeg nah, shey nah we dey beg you". Aunty Vero convinced and other neighbors joined her.

Few minutes later, the door was open and Brah Segun jumped outside as the lady jacked his cloth.

"Leave my cloth, make wuna tell her make she leave my cloth". Brah Segun ranted.

"Give me my moni! make wuna tell am make him give me my money! Oshofree! after he fvck me finish, he no wan pay. Dem dey carry ashawo for free?". The lady cried out.

"Eyawe! Eyawe kumama! Eyawe Eyawe kumama! Kumama kumama kumama! Kumama kumama kumama!" I sang in my mind as my body is sweeting me. Naked him, tear his boxers".

"Oyah leave his cloth, him go give you your moni. No be your moni you wan collect? Him go give you just calm down". Said Brah Blessing my other Neighbor. Imagine a man bearing the name "Blessing". So weird.

"No leave am! He will run! He's a thief!" I said in my mind as i kept starring at Brah Segun Sagging boxers. If you see how dirty the boxer was, Kai! you will never greet Brah Segun.

The lady left his cloth, stood and frown in anger beside him.

Everybody was shocked with what was going on. "Brah Segun! Ashewo? And cannot pay?" They all wondered, because if you see the way Brah Segun do carries himself in that compound, you will think he is worth fifty billion Naira. Most especially when he goes round to collect NEPA bill money from us, he will tight his face like as if he want to shit strong shit.

"How much is the money". Brah Blessing asked the lady.

"My money nah Ten thousand naira". She replied.

"It's a lie o! It's six thousand five hundred we bargain". Brah Segun lamented.

"Shut up your dirty mouth, you even have mouth to talk, fool! Brostitute! Oloshofree like you!" I ranted in my mind.

"Ok, Brah Segun bring the Six thousand five hundred that you have". Said Brah Blessing.

"I don't have any money with me here now, i left my wallet in the office and it contains my ATM also". He replied.

"Nah Lie! Big lie! Aunty hold him tight! He's a thief!" I said in my mind as i pretend pressing my phone.

"I no go gree all this story o! You no get money naim you even dey use annoyance fvck me! You no even fear God". The lady wailed out and jacked Barah Segun's boxers this time. Squeezed it to the extent that it turns to G-String pant on him.

"Yes! Na so! Jack am well! Naked am!" I said in my mind as i stood aside starring at Brah Segun and his Girlfriend (laughs).

"Leave my boxer o, make wuna tell am make she leave my boxer o!" Brah Segun shouted.

"Wetin you go do, wetin you wan do! I no go leave am! Do wetin you wan do!" The lady said as she rolled and squeezed the boxers and punched Brah Segun on his back.

"Brah Blessing! Atin you dey hear bah! If i beat am make wuna no say i beat woman o!" Brah Segun ranted.

"Shut up your dirty mouth! Useless man. Nah to carry ashawo he sabi. But if nah to hang NEPA bill outside, e go be problem for you". I ranted in my mind.

"Ok, you know what will happen? Brah Ola come closer, everyone come closer. Let's divide the money amongst ourselves and pay this lady to stop this embarrassment". Brah Blessing said.

"It's wrong to say that Brah Blessing! It's very wrong! It's extremely wrong! Let's Brah Segun look for money and pay this lady". I yelled out this time. "He was shaa the one that brought her in. He must have the source to get money to pay for the service she rendered nah. Abi i join you fvck? Shishi, i no get" I added.

"Brah Ola no talk like that nah, which kind talk be that one. No be man you be? E fit happen to you too tomorrow". Aunty Vero said.

Why i no go talk like that Aunty Vero. I join am fvck ni? I look like person wey dey carry ashawo? If nah to hang NEPA bill outside make NEPA see am, Brah Segun no go do am. But if nah to collect money round com use am carry ashawo come house, e sabi am wella". I added.

"Thunder fire that your mouth Brah Ola, you will never have peace. Me chop NEPA money Abi what do you mean. Walahi, me and you will have problem in this compound o!" Brah Segun said.

"Problem? Me and you be friends before? E be like say something dey worry you. They say birds of the same feathers flock together. You see me for ashawo house before? I fired back. If you know say you pay NEPA bill, hang the bill outside make NEPA see. Abeg make wuna no involve me for this dirty matter abeg". I added and walked into my room and shot the door.

I was hearing lots of shouts and murmur outside.

"Assuming this idiot truly paid this NEPA bill now, shebi there will be light and i will play music on my Home Theatre to block this noise. Idiot fellow!". I said.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2019
Ann2012:
Abeg update oooo

Thanking you wink

Done baeby.. kiss
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: CI by Mattins(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2019
Following this delicious, interesting movie back 2 back... you're blessed ... Brah Ola

1 Like

Re: CI by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2019
Nice one Bodaola, na where they do da one another person f u c k another person go dey help am pay, pesin wey carry ashi don get money to pay her now.

Make the girl comot hin boxer joor.

4 Likes

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Mattins:
Following this delicious, interesting movie back 2 back... you're blessed ... Brah Ola

Thanks FAM... Will be giving you guyz back 2 back cool
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2019
isjames:
Nice one Bodaola, na where they do da one another person f u c k another person go dey help am pay, pesin wey carry ashi don get money to pay her now.

Make the girl comot hin boxer joor.

Abi o my brother.... No mind Brah Blessing and mumu talk... cheesy
Re: CI by tillaman(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2019
Accolades brah!!!
Don’t mind that niqqa talking about blunders and all
Ignore all the negativities and keep up the good work!!
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2019
tillaman:
Accolades brah!!!
Don’t mind that niqqa talking about blunders and all
Ignore all the negativities and keep up the good work!!

Nah hungry dey worry that one. Hope you enjoyed this episode bro. Love you all cool
Re: CI by tillaman(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Nah hungry dey worry that one. Hooe you enjoyed this episode bro. Love you all cool
you are putting lots of efforts brah and you earned yourself a fan!
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Silver1996 Rachealfst
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Say Hi to BodaOla.

DJ play me Buahri by Paul Cleverly Ft Mr Spell.

2 Likes

Re: CI by reccy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Following. But Bros ola, you too mean ooo
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
reccy:
Following. But Bros ola, you too mean ooo

Sorry bro... I go change grin
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
tillaman:
you are putting lots of efforts brah and you earned yourself a fan!

Tnx tilla the greatest! cool

1 Like

Re: CI by Ann2012(f): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

You are welcome anni baeby kiss
Re: CI by Chidave9(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
I can't stopping laughing, you is does it again oo.

Eku kereshimeshi (happy chrismas) today na watch night.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Chidave9:
I can't stopping laughing, you is does it again oo.

Eku kereshimeshi (happy chrismas) today na watch night.

Tnx Brah Chidave9 grin it seems you are Brah Segun's Church member... grin
Re: CI by ferrariLaferrari: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
Say Hi to BodaOla.

DJ play me Buahri by Paul Cleverly Ft Mr Spell.
Fresh mahn, felling your story die
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Fresh mahn, felling your story die

Tnx man.... More upcoming wink
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Episode 10 coming through... Who is ready... cool

1 Like

Re: CI by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
Episode 10 coming through... Who is ready... cool

We are all ready.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
isjames:

We are all ready.

Soon come!
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Episode 10

"Let me even call this babe and know how she's doing". I said as i picked my phone and dialed Funke's number.

She didn't pick the call. I dialed again, she didn't pick. Dialed again and again and she still didn't pick.

"What's wrong with this babe, this one she's not picking up. Abi she's with another man ni?" I thought as i started having heartbreak.

"Ola calm down she's not with another man". I consoled myself as my heart started beating fast. It's beating fast.

I picked my phone and called her again. This time, it says "the subscriber you are trying to call is currently switch off, please try again later".

"Haaa! This girl is cheating on me!". I exclaimed. "Haaaaa! She's cheating on me! Its too obvious. Haaa! She's fvcking around!

I walked around the room in pain! Dial the number again and i got the Same answer! My heart started beating fast. This girl will not kill me! (Sobbing).

I tried calling her friend Lola in Lagos, she's not also picking.

"Haaaa! They planned it! They planned it". I exclaimed. My heart was beating fast. It was beating fast".

Throughout that night, I tried to sleep but i couldn't sleep. I was just heartbroken.

"Ola don't kill yourself over a woman. If you die, over two thousand women will pass your grave". I said to myself consolingly.

I didn't go to church for Watch Night. I was just heartbroken. My heart was beating fast. Let me go out before i will commit suicide. Is this how it use to be when i cheat on her? E no easy o! My chest! Am sweating!
It was 2a.m already. It's Christmas day. As Brah Segun has already put on his "I pass my neighbour" generator and high his music. I felt oppressed. NEPA has cut our light and it's only Brah Segun that has generator in our compound.

It's doing me as if i should just pour salt inside the Gen and knock the engine (angered). No am not a devil, i won't do that.

Other neighbors started going to Brah Segun's room to plug their phone. I felt bad because am having just 8% battery and i can't charge in his room as we were not in good terms.

"No level! Borrowed Gen! The owner will soon come and collect it". I said to console myself.

I tried Funke's number again. It was switched off. Kai! If you see the way my heart beate this time, it was as if someone gunned me on my chest.

"Funke ndoko lowo (Funke is fvcking)". I said to myself as i sob. I couldn't hold the tears that was rolling down my eyes. Hard Guy
Hard Guy. las las, i'm having heartbreak now.

I couldn't sleep till the day was bright.

"Happy Christmas Aunty Vero! Same to you Uncle Blessing". I heard my neighbours greeted themselves and the noise from Brah Segun's generator.

I stood up to check the time. It was 7:30a.m. I jumped up and stepped outside on my Kelvin Klein boxers to see how outside looked like. I saw Brah Segun adding more fuel to his gen.

"Mtcheeeew! Borrowed Gen that the owner will soon collect". I said and sighed in low tone.

He looked and ignored as our face clashed each other and went inside, i ignored too.

"Me and you in this compound, i will deal with you".

I went outside the gate and noticed the other compound has light. Everywhere was booming with music.

"Happy Christmas! Same to you!" Everyone greeted themselves and exchanged pleasantries.

"Brah Segun will never find peace. Look at what he caused. Only we don't have light in our compound. Christmas day! What a mess". I said furiously.

"There is this guy named Suleiman that repairs generator. Let me meet him maybe i can be able to hire Gen from him". I thought as i went back and locked my door before Brah Segun will steal from my room.

Brah Segun can't be the only one that will be enjoying light in that compound. (Furious)

After putting on cloth and locking my door, i went straight to Suleiman's shop. But unfortunately, he wasn't around.

"Chai! Fvck Up! I must find this guy. I picked his number off his banner and called him. He picked up, and told me to wait for him that he will join me in a jiffy. I waited anxiously. It took him about ten minutes to meet me.

When he returned, I begged him if i could hire one of his generator to use for the day. He said yes but i will pay Five hundred naira and he was going to follow me to know my resident. I accepted, paid him, bought fuel to fill the Gen and took Generator as we both went to my house on bike.

When we got to my compound gate, i paid the bike man and he zoomed off.

I then checked to see if Brah Segun was outside so he will not know that the Gen was hired.

Fortunately, Brah Segun was inside his room. So we entered the compound. And he helped me in starting the Gen and made sure it works perfectly. I thanked him and he left.

"Hurray! I now have light". I said happily. "Thunder fire Brah Segun".

I went inside and put on my Sound system, loud the music to the max volume that the whole house was shaking.

I picked up my phone and tried calling Funke again and the call went through but she didn't pick the call. I was anger to the fullest and i sent a very rough text message to her.

"keep fvcking around, happy cheating, happy xmass". I said in the text the i plugged my phone to light.

I then thought of calling one of my Smallie called Becky, if she could come around and spend the Christmas with me.

I called and she picked up the call. I asked if she could come around and she accepted.

"Hurray!" I said in my mind joyfully, expecting her.

I rushed outside leaving the Gen and the music on, to the market to buy live chicken so i can flex the Christmas with my Smallie and oppress Brah Segun. I got the chicken and got back.

Shockingly, when I got back. My Gen was off while Brah Segun's own was still on.
"aa aa! Abi Brah Segun has poured salt inside this Gen?" I thought.

I dropped the chicken and went straight to where the Gen was. I checked well and noticed i didn't remembered to put on the fuel tank. I put it on and Start the Gen again and it came on. The i went inside.

I got a knife from my kitchen to kill the chicken outside. I dogged the ground in one corner of compound and waiting for Brah Segun to come out and see me killing the chicken so he will feel oppressed.

2 Likes

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
cry
Re: CI by KayFortune(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bro, I'm not going to lie... I love this story already....

Have followed....

Drop the ��� boss
Re: CI by Adesammy111(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
me
I then bend my head and started licking her plate. I licked her plate as if i was

"Continue baeby". She said as she tries to push my head down to her Local government again but i resist. Jumped up and went to switch on the light.

Ayeeee mi temi bami! I'm finished! Kuku kill me! I'm dead already! You will kill me today! Haaa haaa hoooo hoo (crying). You must kill me Sandra! If don't kill me you wouldn't leave here. Did i offend you? Why did you chose to ruin my life! (cries and rolled on the floor).

Sandra is seeing her period oooooo! I have licked all the whole blood inside her intestine! (Cries).

We die here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jennifer: Grass To Grace / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / A Thorn In The Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.