Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

CI - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CI (86303 Views)

The Bodyguard - An Action/romance Thriller / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CI by seuncyber(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
9:03pm

No update
Re: CI by emmydiamon(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
seuncyber:
9:03pm

No update
i dont think if they will be any more update, you just have to buy it for 500 naira
Re: CI by Ann2012(f): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Well done OP
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Ann2012:
Well done OP

Thanks dear
Re: CI by Noah94(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2019
OP, you've had me in stitches since I started reading this story. Thumbs up bro...
Re: CI by daddio(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2019
metalgear11:
We wey we no come dey naija nko? How we go pay?

Abeg, bros, ya thread wey una abandon, na for wen una go com update us?

We dey wait for una o.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Will update soon. But support the motion by getting the book off okadabooks.com
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Who Want Episode 12 cool

3 Likes

Re: CI by tahir01(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
Who Want Episode 11 cool
I want o
Re: CI by mrmannothot: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
isjames:
Nice one Bodaola, na where they do da one another person f u c k another person go dey help am pay, pesin wey carry ashi don get money to pay her now.

Make the girl comot hin boxer joor.
na so before abi no be only am waka cum, yeye brah blessing abi na bra blessing wey dey talk lau-lau

2 Likes

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
mrmannothot:
na so before abi no be only am waka cum, yeye brah blessing abi na bra blessing wey dey talk lau-lau

Don't mind Brah Blessing grin
Re: CI by rosebuzz(f): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
LawyerLomo:
BODAOLA

what did you use in curing your own ulcer?
I know a little girl dat has ulcer but now it is gone if u can do this for one year. because that is what her parents did advice from a doctor. Eat b4 u brush in d morning after eating morning meals u can brush, Don't eat biscuit, chin chin, buns, fried meat, orange, anything fried, fried meat or fried egg, u can eat bread but make sure u soak it in tea, Drink lots of yoghurt and milk drink them for no reason take honey lots of bananas and most importantly take your drugs the little girl avoided those food for 1year now she is free. Most importantly reduce pepper to very much make sure u eat 200 naira tomatoes and 3 naira pepper and don't eat hot food. If u can do this for a year u will be fine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
rosebuzz:
I know a little girl dat has ulcer but now it is gone if u can do this for one year. because that is what her parents did advice from a doctor. Eat b4 u brush in d morning after eating morning meals u can brush, Don't eat biscuit, chin chin, buns, fried meat, orange, anything fried, fried meat or fried egg, u can eat bread but make sure u soak it in tea, Drink lots of yoghurt and milk drink them for no reason take honey lots of bananas and most importantly take your drugs the little girl avoided those food for 1year now she is free. Most importantly reduce pepper to very much make sure u eat 200 naira tomatoes and 3 naira pepper and don't eat hot food. If u can do this for a year u will be fine

That's true.... My thanks to you. cool

1 Like

Re: CI by mrmannothot: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
iTearHerToto:
The most tiresome and boring story I have read in my entire life and my next life

Couldn't even finish episode 1. So poor cry

I read just one line and I have fallen sick already sad

Pukes angry
ok thank you, abi na only you wan read am before?

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
mrmannothot:
ok thank you, abi na only you wan read am before?

Don't mind the jobless fool. Lets him forward his CV to my mail.

1 Like

Re: CI by brunxy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Don't mind the jobless fool. Lets him forward his CV to my mail.
Guy make u atleast keep to ur word na...since 9pm yesterday we still dey wait.!!..No cum pass buhari record of promise and fail oo
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Episode 12

"Mtcheeew". I sighed as i got inside looking so angry.

"Hope there's no problem". Zainab ask as she sips her drink.

"No, there's no problem". I said as i smiled and moved closed to her. I then tapped her back.

"Stop joorh". She said shyly and tries to move far from me.

I hold her close and persist my moves, touched her softly and tickled her.

"Stop noooow". She said as she laughs.

I pushed her on the bed and smooched her body.

"Ola stop noooow". She said as she fight back hitting me with a pillow romantically.

I then hold her head straight and kissed her softly while i dragged my left hands to her breast and tapped her nipple.

"Aaaawn!" She moaned as she folds the bed sheet in her hands.

I dragged my hands down her butt and press softly then find my way inside her trouser with my hand, dipped my middle finger in her.......

"Pampampam!". There was a loud knock on the door.

"Who's that nooow!". I ranted as Zainab pushed me away.

"It's me Brah Mathew, please i want to plug my phone".

"No space again! Brah Segun's Gen is on too! go and charge it in his room". I responded furiously.

"Ok, thank you". Brah Mathew responded and left.

I went back on Zainab and smooched her roughly this time. I dipped my finger in her juicy p**sy and finger her softly and she moaned and groaned loudly.

I pulled down her trouser and i was a little bit surprised as she wasn't wearing pant.

I then pulled my trouser and shirt in a jiffy and was looking like Adam in the garden of eden.

She hunted for my Zlatan and sucked it like stick sweet.

OMG! It's sweeting me!

Am loosing it. Am loosing it oooooo!

My head is tonioniown!

It's doing me Minimini wanawana like Maleke's Song.

Baby kill me ooo! Kuku kill me!

She pulled out my lollipop and i rushed for my condom. If you see the way i tore this condom, it was as i was participating in a TomTom Licking competition.

I wore the condom on my red head Zlatan and can't wait any jiffy to Kapaichumarimarichupako when i heard a loud knock on the door again.
"Pampampam!".

"Who be that now! Who be that noooow!" I roared in anger with my pointed Zlatan.

"It me Brah Blessing, please help me check if my phone is still charging".

"Brah Blessing you will never have peace! Why are you frustrating me! Did they send you to me!". I ranted

"Brah Ola no vex now, nah check i just won check, i no dey collect am". He pleaded.

"It's charging! Go away please". I said whimpering.

"Ok, no vex abeg". He pleaded and left.

"Mtcheeeew!" I said as i went on Zainab in zero hesitation.

I plugged my Zlatan into her Sucket. She groaned heavily as the music plays in background and i Kapaichumarimarichupako... Aaaai! (in Zlatan's voice).

Hurray!!! My first Successful Cheating since Funke travelled!.

Gbe body eeh! Gbe body eeh!
Gbe soul eeh! Gbe soul eeh!
Zanku! Zanku!
Leg work! Leg Work!
Zanku! Zanku!
Leg work! Leg work!
Kapaichumarimarichupako! Aaaa! Jioomo!

I'm stupid right? Please allow me to be. It's not easy. Do you know since when I've been keeping that condom i just unleashed? Nah till the condom expire?

Wizzy Boy Make me dance!
Daddy Yo make me dance!
Star Boy make me dance!
Daddy yo make me dance!
I got a lot of songs she sings so!
I make her metre blow o!
Nah my song she set sing so! (In wizkid's voice)

She was actually singing my song. With the way i was busy dancing Patapaa's One Corner on Reminisce's Wafe Ku lale yi.

She moaned aaahaaan! as if she was singing backup to wizkid's track "Talk". Everything i do them go talk... aaaahaaan!

Omg! Oh No!

I stopped for a jiffy as my ice cream was about coming, so as to send back it back to avoid disgracing my entire Family.

It's not even up to two minutes and my Village people want to render me useless to the society.

Mehn! my condom just burst!

I kissed and looked at her sorrowed face as she gasp, looking like someone that just lost his or her phone.

"My condom has tore". I said to her in a low tune.

"Don't worry, i actually want it raw". She said as she dragged my Zlatan and Plugged it in again and i Kapaichumarimarichupako harder this time.

She moaned loudly this time. She shouted as she hold me tight and fold her two legs on my back as we both sweat copiously as if we were molding blocks.

Its about ten minutes and am still riding. I ride and ride and ride until... Omg!

"Am about to Cum". I said gasping.

"Cum inside". She said as she held me tight and folded her legs on my back tightly.

Mumu me! Mumu me! I just poured the thing as if am filling fuel into Gerican.

It's not my fault! The thing dey sweet me! E dey touch my brain! It's doing me as if i want to craze (Cries).

I poured everything as i jiggled like a moving bus that just ran out of fuel. Then i fell off like a mango tree and gasp loudly.

She tapped me, signaling me for more.
"Omo this babe nah fire o. So the Hijab wey you wear come nah Scam". I said in my mind as i climb her again like a horse this time.

I try to slot in, but she was so dry like a desert.

"Bae, you are dry". I said.

"Get little water and sprinkle it on my pu**y and ride on". She said.

"Omo, this girl nah G-worldwide o, she long o". I said in my mind as i rushed for water and sprinkled it on her Sucket.

Gbim! I plugged in and we continued the leg work.....

5 Likes

Re: CI by Bodaolafans: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Episode 12 issa bonb grin
Re: CI by bodaola(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
SolaRaphael Ann2012 Functionoftime dmkcah
Re: CI by bodaola(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
mandae olumightymuphasa
mashaun
ladiesman
Binarymrcurrency
Gmartins Fantastic2m ebiskem
ashiola lusen
herdayniyi kolaa007
oluplanet pairs2kay stanpee
Drkul lukmammy
Re: CI by Ann2012(f): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
bodaola:
cool
Re: CI by SolaRaphael: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
bodaola:

Thanks for the mention.
Re: CI by Ann2012(f): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
This your leg work ehn.....no be here
Re: CI by Bodaolafans: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ann2012:
This your leg work ehn.....no be here

grin
Re: CI by reccy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Haha. Dis guy will not kill me.

Why all dis brah segun/ blessing dy disturb deir fore fada now. Person no fi enjoy in Peace again??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
reccy:
Haha. Dis guy will not kill me.

Why all dis brah segun/ blessing dy disturb deir fore fada now. Person no fi enjoy in Peace again??

Someone cannot cheat in peace... grin
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
If you Feeling Episode 12 spiritually.... Tap the like button... cool

4 Likes

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ann2012 name crammed.

1 Like

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2019
Good a.m my readers.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Do You all Want Episode 13? Click the like button if you do! cool

11 Likes

Re: CI by brunxy(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
Do You all Want Episode 13? Click the like button if you do! cool
"Brah Blessing you will never have peace! Why are you frustrating me! Did they send you to me!". I ranted...this part make me laff almost piss for body grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2019
brunxy:
"Brah Blessing you will never have peace! Why are you frustrating me! Did they send you to me!". I ranted...this part make me laff almost piss for body grin grin grin grin grin

It's because you related to it... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Jennifer: Grass To Grace / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / A Thorn In The Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.