Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega (57883 Views)

Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

Dude, even you did not previously equate a slap to a beating much less to “beating the daylights out of” someone...
Meanwhile, “beating the daylights out of” a WOMAN is neither proportionate to a slap nor a defensive action (rather but an offensive one).

Anyway, not quite sure why you keep belaboring the since-settled discourse...
My point remains UNCONTRADICTED that you shouldn’t say “I don’t beat women” when you’ve clearly stated (and since restated) otherwise.
>
His statement is clear. What he means is he don't normally beat women but will be force to do it in that situation.
I have seen someone rushed to the hospital because she was dying from only one slap so a slap is also beating. I have also heard of how a man in my community slapped a taxi driver and he ended up dying from just one slap.

If you slap your man, you are already beating him . You can be refers to as a manbeater because I don't see any other reason that will make you slap someone except to beat him. Any other thing he does to you is self-defense.
I have read about case of murder cases against women being converted to homicide because her actions were taken to defend herself from the man attack.
So if a murder case can be term self-defense, why do you think ordinary beating cannot be self-defense?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by bizhop01: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2019
This no 17 where the form fine girl for pitch
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Continue slapping your boyfriends na........body for tell u

grin grin this is unfair ..its a cross section if women praying not necessarily old women praying for husbands
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by 9jaRealist: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2019
Mk12:

His statement is clear. What he means is he don't normally beat women but will be force to do it in that situation.
I have seen someone rushed to the hospital because she was dying from only one slap so a slap is also beating. I have also heard of how a man in my community slapped a taxi driver and he ended up dying from just one slap.

If you slap your man, you are already beating him . You can be refers to as a manbeater because I don't see any other reason that will make you slap someone except to beat him. Any other thing he does to you is self-defense.
I have read about case of murder cases against women being converted to homicide because her actions were taken to defend herself from the man attack.
So if a murder case can be term self-defense, why do you think ordinary beating cannot be self-defense?

Be “forced” by what/whom?
Supernatural powers beyond his control? grin

Meanwhile, please dispense of the EXTREME examples to try to score cheap polemic points. The fact that in an EXTREME case someone might be rushed to the hospital because of a slap (and I seriously doubt that was a female’s slap) does not equate every slap to a life-threatening situation. In fact, such EXTREME case is analogous to saying because car accidents can kill people can resort to deadly force every time there’s a car accident. Or because people have choked on a chicken bone, whenever someone serves you a chicken bone it’s attempted murder.

The point is that we can proceed infinitum with citing EXTREME examples or making RIDICULOUS analogies, but the dude’s Plain English words are clear enough. He states UNEQUIVOCALLY that if a woman slaps him like Oderga reportedly did to her ex (not beat him), he will lustily “beat the living daylights out of her” and “reset her brain”. If he is subsequently contrite at his own words, that’s a good thing (none of us is the finished product and life is a continuous learning experience), but let’s not engage in this rigmarole of childish semantic sophistry.
>
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by 9jaRealist: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2019
Mk12:

And again, just for the record...
NOT TRUE! Defense and response are NOT synonymous.

Self-defense is a legal construct...
And the law requires it be both proportionate and reasonable.

Also, all murder are homicides and thus CANNOT be “converted to homicide”...
Murder is a legal term, so while all deaths are homicides not all homicides are murder.
>
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

Be “forced” by what/whom?
Supernatural powers beyond his control? grin

Meanwhile, please dispense of the EXTREME examples to try to score cheap polemic points. The fact that in an EXTREME case someone might be rushed to the hospital because of a slap (and I seriously doubt that was a female’s slap) does not equate every slap to a life-threatening situation. In fact, such EXTREME case is analogous to saying because car accidents can kill people can resort to deadly force every time there’s a car accident. Or because people have choked on a chicken bone, whenever someone serves you a chicken bone it’s attempted murder.

The point is that we can proceed infinitum with citing EXTREME examples or making RIDICULOUS analogies, but the dude’s Plain English words are clear enough. He states UNEQUIVOCALLY that if a woman slaps him like Oderga reportedly did to her ex (not beat him), he will lustily “beat the living daylights out of her” and “reset her brain”. If he is subsequently contrite at his own words, that’s a good thing (none of us is the finished product and life is a continuous learning experience), but let’s not engage in this rigmarole of childish semantic sophistry.
>
that can also be said to mean if a woman beat me,I will beat her back(self-defense). why do women always find it hard to accept that slapping a man makes you a manbeater?
here is ordega admitting that she use to assault her partner and instead of seeing a problem with that, you are here condemning a man who say he will defend himself when face with such violent and aggressive behavior from a woman.
or do you think it is only women who face domestic violence? if you think so, you need to change your mind because here is ordega admitting she used to assault her boyfriend and that makes her a manbeater

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by GTFO(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:
E dey hard to believe Nigerian bloggers abeg undecided

they are all mad.. abi you no see source too.. UNCLESURU lmao., jokers!!..

bloggers should be given life imprisonment for fake news !!!

they are one of the main problems we got in this ShitHole

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by dafeoroyo: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2019
Without playing anything in the world cup so far o
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

And again, just for the record...
NOT TRUE! Defense and response are NOT synonymous.

Self-defense is a legal construct...
And the law requires it be both proportionate and reasonable.

Also, all murder are homicides and thus CANNOT be “converted to homicide”...
Murder is a legal term, so while all deaths are homicides not all homicides are murder.
>
some countries law consider culpable homicide as unintentional murder and may attract lower penalty

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by 9jaRealist: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Mk12:

that can also be said to mean if a woman beat me,I will beat her back(self-defense). why do women always find it hard to accept that slapping a man makes you a manbeater?
here is ordega admitting that she use to assault her partner and instead of seeing a problem with that, you are here condemning a man who say he will defend himself when face with such violent and aggressive behavior from a woman.
or do you think it is only women who face domestic violence? if you think so, you need to change your mind because here is ordega admitting she used to assault her boyfriend and that makes her a manbeater

The danger of jumping into the midst of an ongoing discourse without context... undecided

9jaRealist:

While I am also against women beating men...
“Beating the daylights out of” a woman just because she slapped you is NOT self-defense.

Nonetheless, the point is that you shouldn’t say “I don’t beat women” when you clearly will.
>
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

The danger of jumping into the midst of an ongoing discourse without context... undecided

I want to see your comment against ordega violent behavior before you came across this man comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Truthsbitter: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2019
Femich18:

You don't even need to beat your woman even if she slaps you first.
There are better punishments you unleash on her instead of going physical.
No you don't need to, not until your story comes online with the heading - "mans dick was cut off by wife , man stabbed to death by wife/girlfriend for cheating...etc
"

oga live your life and let the next man live his life , you can't dictate to a man or to a woman how to live their lives especially when they face an assault ....you direct your restrictions to the offender .

all I know is that I won't take disrespect from any man or woman , I am no slave to anyone neither am I a slave to the rules of gender bias.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by 9jaRealist: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Mk12:
I want to see your comment against ordega violent behavior before you came across this man comment

My post was in direct RESPONSE to a fellow NLer who voluntarily SHARED an opinion with the rest of us NLers...
If Ordega was on NL blathering on about “beating the daylights out of” her ex or “resetting his brain” rest assured I will call her out! SMH
>
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Dedetwo(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Super Falcons player, Francisca Ordega who was part of the Nigerian women team who reached the knockout stages of the Women’s World Cup for the first time in 20 years, has revealed that she once slapped her ex-boyfriend for looking at another lady.

According to Francisca Ordega, she slapped her ex-boyfriend for looking at another lady because the jealousy was obvious and she wondered if the lady was prettier than her. She told Punch's Kelvin Ekerete; 

"Off the field, my first boyfriend ever, we were together and were going out. I was younger then, I was really young. We were going out and there was this very pretty girl that was so cute, cuter than me, and my boyfriend was just staring at her and I was like, ‘Hey! What are you looking at?’

And a lot of people were there, lots of them and I didn’t even know when I slapped him like, ‘Hey! What are you looking at? Is she prettier than me?’ I did it with all seriousness and everything. The jealousy was just obvious. I was so jealous at that moment and everyone was just laughing at me. In our language (Tiv) they said, ‘Take care of your property, I like your spirit, carry on.’ I was so embarrassed but now it’s always fun to me anytime I remember it or when I see him. If we get to see each other, he usually asks me, ‘I hope you’ve stopped this drama thing?’ And I’ll be like, ‘Hey! I’ve stopped.’ So, it’s kind of crazy."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/22/i-slapped-my-ex-boyfriend-for-looking-at-another-lady-super-falcons-player-ordega/

I guess he has married another girl who is cuter than you. Jealousy is a dead end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

My post was in direct RESPONSE to a fellow NLer who voluntarily SHARED an opinion with the rest of us NLers...
If Ordega was on NL blathering on about “defending himself from a manbeater” rest assured I will call her out! SMH
>
if this post was about a male celebrity assaulting his girlfriend, will you girls not rush into this post wailing and condemning the men forgetting he is not on niaraland?

if a man assault his girlfriend and she respond by hitting him with hard object to the point he start bleeding, will you not say she was defending herself from a womanbeater?
women always love to twist and change the rules to always suit them

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by TGMISKY(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2019
So this explains the heavy make up
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by CreamyBanana(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2019
short girls and inferiority complex be like 5&6
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by sulasa07(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
awoo47:
how does dis concern ur business in France?
Girls always look fr any small opportunity to advertise demselves
She's stylishly telling us she needs a man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by naijajobspost(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
I am not surprised a man slapping a man. It’s one on one fight.
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by abuja2019: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
hmmm this one strong o.

Meanwhile for your Event/Party Tent (Rental and Sale) contact Aufmevic on 08163936003.08037557703

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Chukalemon(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
He no fit say that thing they pain . looking at another lady
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobledavid(f): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
awoo47:
how does dis concern ur business in France?

Girls always look fr any small opportunity to advertise demselves
ahswr
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Esomchi800(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

Good morning, I’ll check and get back to you before the end of today
Good morning bro
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Esomchi800(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

Good morning, I’ll check and get back to you before the end of today
Good morning sir
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Auxtin85(m): 6:28am On Jun 23, 2019
Esomchi800:

Good morning sir

Morning bro, I was out all through yesterday but I’ll call you before the end of today. But expect that level on Monday or Tuesday.

But if you are lying I’ll leave you to God. I don’t know how true your story is but am doing it for humanity sake. Am not from your tribe we are all brothers.

Expect my call today
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Esomchi800(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

Morning bro, I was out all through yesterday but I’ll call you before the end of today. But expect that level on Monday or Tuesday.

But if you are lying I’ll leave you to God. I don’t know how true your story is but am doing it for humanity sake. Am not from your tribe we are all brothers.

Expect my call today

Okay Bro thank you very much
Am not lying at all
I promise you
It will get to you in no distant time

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by akinsmyk(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2019
zagadat442:
d guy now go dey regret small small as u don hammer. oluwa pick my own call

What if he's doing pretty comfortable too? Coz if he's a nobody, they may no longer relate or get to see each other again. Besides, do you know if she regrets her actions too and which to have such man back.

No matter the hammer she had, maybe seriously needs a man to herself deep down her heart. Will she marry her money?
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Esomchi800(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

Expect my call today

Good evening Sir
I have been expecting your call
Here is my number 08108512833
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:56am On Jun 25, 2019
I 4 say. You went to France searching for a new boyfriend. Your match day make up and match day change of hairstyle explains everything.
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Esomchi800(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:

Expect my call today

Sir am still waiting sir
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Esomchi800(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Auxtin85:

Expect my call today

Bro you made me put on my hope in you gave out all my detail's to you and you let me down
even insulted my family as well
Bro I just leave it all for God to handle
Because he alone knows everything and sees everything especially how much I have been insulted,disgraced and embarrassed because of you even my family received the same Abuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.