Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,042 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

How To Change Your Sim IVR Language. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Your Sim IVR Language. (823 Views)

How Old Is Your Sim Card? / Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / How To Call (flash) A Number Without Having Airtime On Your SIM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Your Sim IVR Language. by Talkativedotng(m): 5:19am On Jun 22, 2019
Earlier today I had an issue with topping up airtime on my Glo sim and the only solution suggested to me was to call the Glo customer care. In compliance, I dialed the customer care number to place my complaint but the language I was hearing was strange and I couldn't understand a bit of what they were saying. I guess this might have been your experience too and you are would want to know how to change this language to a language you would understand.
In This Article, you are going to come across the different measures to change your sim IVR language.
All you will need to perform this change is your mobile phone, at least 50 naira airtime, and the affected sim card. Now there are two ways of performing this change, the first one is through the Sim toolkit app in your phone and the second method is for sim cards that do not support the Sim toolkit.
Incase you have no idea about the sim toolkit, the toolkit consists of supportive and easy to do navigations for a better performance on your sim. It also consists of your sim details like your phone number, sim registration details and others.
Read More: https://www.myguideout.com/2019/06/how-to-change-your-sim-ivr-language.html
Re: How To Change Your Sim IVR Language. by ebenezerdaniel(m): 5:26am On Jun 22, 2019
OK
Re: How To Change Your Sim IVR Language. by Offpoint1: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2019
Just learn the 3 major languagegrin

You no hear this before dem start to talk

For English press 1
Domi yare Hausa dena biu
Ni ede Yoruba e'te eta
Ma o buru asusu afi ndi igbo pia ohuru (I no to sabi igbo)
if na for pidgin press 5
Re: How To Change Your Sim IVR Language. by Talkativedotng(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Offpoint1:
Just learn the 3 major languagegrin

You no hear this before dem start to talk

For English press 1
Domi yare Hausa dena biu
Ni ede Yoruba e'te eta
Ma o buru asusu afi ndi igbo pia ohuru (I no to sabi igbo)
if na for pidgin press 5
����
Re: How To Change Your Sim IVR Language. by bravesoul247(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Talkativedotng:
Earlier today I had an issue with topping up airtime on my Glo sim and the only solution suggested to me was to call the Glo customer care. In compliance, I dialed the customer care number to place my complaint but the language I was hearing was strange and I couldn't understand a bit of what they were saying. I guess this might have been your experience too and you are would want to know how to change this language to a language you would understand.
In This Article, you are going to come across the different measures to change your sim IVR language.
All you will need to perform this change is your mobile phone, at least 50 naira airtime, and the affected sim card. Now there are two ways of performing this change, the first one is through the Sim toolkit app in your phone and the second method is for sim cards that do not support the Sim toolkit.
Incase you have no idea about the sim toolkit, the toolkit consists of supportive and easy to do navigations for a better performance on your sim. It also consists of your sim details like your phone number, sim registration details and others.
Read More: https://www.myguideout.com/2019/06/how-to-change-your-sim-ivr-language.html
Thanks for the info but you should have posted it here. I think this tool kit will be need in my TECNO device.
Re: How To Change Your Sim IVR Language. by Talkativedotng(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
bravesoul247:
Thanks for the info but you should have posted it here. I think this tool kit will be need in my TECNO device.
You can download one in d play store
Re: How To Change Your Sim IVR Language. by bravesoul247(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Talkativedotng:

You can download one in d play store
okay

(1) (Reply)

INFINIX Hangs Out With Her Fans In Ibadan / Kwara State: SAMSUNG S8 (single Sim) / Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Vs Samsung Galaxy A80--who Wins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.