Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

APC and change - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / APC and change (666 Views)

Attend This Webinar And Change Your Financial Landscape. / Get This Book And Change Your Financial Story. / I Use God's Money To Touch And Change Peoples Life For Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC and change by Cleo18: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2019
May God lead us
Re: APC and change by Nukilia: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2019
If you're in Edo State, then you're already at the Headquaters of spiritualist....
Re: APC and change by amp01(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2019
[quote author=Cleo18 post=79560253]Dear NL users,

Please I have been having an issue disturbing me which I wouldnt like to share here.

All I want is where you think I can get a powerful seer/traditionalist/prophet/herbalist who can tell me my present issue.

I won't tell the person anything, he should tell me what the problem is, show evidence, thereafter we can start talking.

Please nobody should tell me about Jesus. I dont believe in him anymore. Do not preach to me telling me to give my life to Christ. There are many born again Christians also facing terrible situations, so spare your preaching please.

Now back to my request. Where do you think I can find such a great and powerful native doctor who sees things and can tell me what happened and exactly how it happened?

Only for serious and mature people who understand juju/traditionalists/jazz/charms/spiritual problems.

Please help. Mind you, I'm more of a Science person than religion but strange happenings call for strange approaches.

I am in Edo state[/quote

I will send you a mail via nairaland,respond.
Re: APC and change by amp01(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2019
I will send you a mail via nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Stuff And Accessories Student Will Like / Do You Have A Google Chrome Browser On Your Smartphone? / Bitcoin Market, Gift Cards And Paypal Funds. Buying At Best Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.