Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Biography Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biography Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (525 Views)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biography Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by shegesup: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2019
In this post we are going to be looking at the biography of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu who was a strong and a brave military officer. Ojukwu served as the military governor and a politician who ruled the eastern region part of Nigeria in the year 1966.

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was born at Zungeru in the northern Nigeria on November 4, 1933 to the family of Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu. His father was a wealthy igbo business man who hailed from Nnewi Anambra State in south-eastern Nigeria. Ojukwu began his secondary school at CMS Grammar school, lagos, and later he was transferred to kings college where he humiliate his white British colonial teacher who assaulted a black woman and this event went viral. Ojukwu father sent him to the United states at age 13 where he continued his education at Epsom college and later got admitted to Lincoln College, and Oxford University where he obtained his master’s degree in history.

In 1957 Ojukwu joined the military initially enlisting as a non-commissioned officer in Zaria and the decision to enlist was forced by his father. Ojukwu proceeded to Royal West African Frontier Force training school in teshie, Ghana. Also went to eatom hall where he received his commission as a 2nd lieutenant in march 1958.

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu begin the fight for Biafra in May 30th 1967 after he declared eastern Nigeria a sovereign state to be known as Biafra. He said........

Copied From

https://shegesup.com.ng/2019/06/22/the-biography-of-chukwuemeka-odumegwu-ojukwu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biography Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by kingzizzy: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2019
Ojukwu, the man who fought for the freedom of his people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biography Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2019
Shege , that's sound yoruba to me.
Re: The Biography Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Modphase: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Biography of the Cambridge lunatic that was beaten blueblack by a goro chewing / kunu siping aboki only to elope to Ivory Coast in woman attire. The brave clown the Igbos call Yoruba coward over. Abeg I no fit laugh over the foolishness of this jesters this morning, I get work.
Re: The Biography Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2019
shegesup:

In this post we are going to be looking at the biography of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu who was a strong and a brave military officer. Ojukwu served as the military governor and a politician who ruled the eastern region part of Nigeria in the year 1966.

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was born at Zungeru in the northern Nigeria on November 4, 1933 to the family of Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu. His father was a wealthy igbo business man who hailed from Nnewi Anambra State in south-eastern Nigeria. Ojukwu began his secondary school at CMS Grammar school, lagos, and later he was transferred to kings college where he humiliate his white British colonial teacher who assaulted a black woman and this event went viral. Ojukwu father sent him to the United states at age 13 where he continued his education at Epsom college and later got admitted to Lincoln College, and Oxford University where he obtained his master’s degree in history.

In 1957 Ojukwu joined the military initially enlisting as a non-commissioned officer in Zaria and the decision to enlist was forced by his father. Ojukwu proceeded to Royal West African Frontier Force training school in teshie, Ghana. Also went to eatom hall where he received his commission as a 2nd lieutenant in march 1958.

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu begin the fight for Biafra in May 30th 1967 after he declared eastern Nigeria a sovereign state to be known as Biafra. He said........

Copied From

https://shegesup.com.ng/2019/06/22/the-biography-of-chukwuemeka-odumegwu-ojukwu/

Re: The Biography Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2019
Modphase:
Biography of the Cambridge lunatic that was beaten blueblack by a goro chewing / kunu siping aboki only to elope to Ivory Coast in woman attire. The brave clown the Igbos call Yoruba coward over. Abeg I no fit laugh over the foolishness of this jesters this morning, I get work.

I guess Ojukwu is giving u and your Yoruba op brother sleepless nights to start writing on his biography leaving awolowo.

What a legend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biography Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by Akiara: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2019
Awolowo drank Otapiapia 'Sniper' as a resounding coward.
He took his own life as a useful idiot to the North, who used him and dumped him.
Just as MKO Abiola betrayed Awolowo and Tinubu betrayed MKO...so who really are the cowards??

Modphase:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Acting Chairman Of NNPC Board / Elisha Abbo:apc,senate Under Fire For Not Taking Action Against Omo-agege / Buhari Talks Tough, Warns Herdsmen, Farming Communities Against Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.