Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) (32869 Views)

Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker / I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu / Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Anambralstson: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba is from Ehime-Mbano LGA of Imo state, Southeast Nigeria, Emeka Nwajiuba was born shortly after the broke out of the Biafran war in August 20, 1967, married with two children , HCN fondly called with loads of amazing credentials He was called to the Nigerian bar in 1989, pursued his LLM at University of Lagos and PhD at University of Jos.

He had served as House of Representatives committee chairman on Land, Housing and works from 1999 to 2003 before contesting Imo governorship on the platform of APP in 2003, 2007 and as CPC candidate in 2011.

He was secretary of the Constitution drafting committee that produced the Constitution of the merger committee to form APC in 2013, Nwajiuba, a highly decent and principled man, he contested for Imo state governorship election in 2003 challenging the then incumbent governor, Chief Achike Udenwa of the peoples democratic party.[/b] Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba has been His Excellency president Muhammadu Buhari most trusted ally from the time of APP till date, he is the current Chairman of Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND), He coordinated the the political pressure group that bought 2019 All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential nomination and expression of interest forms for president Muhammadu Buhari. When he wanted to contest for federal house of representative, former Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, threw spanners in the works.

The overly ambitious former governor, who is obviously intimidated by Nwajiuba’s profile, decided to play the spoiler’s role. Okorocha feels that his presidential ambition in 2023 are under threat if Nwajiuba is not stopped, the former governor and his gang laid landmines for whoever would emerge as APC flag-bearer by instituting a myriad of overt and covert court cases.

However, Nwajiuba remains a core APC member, though he got around the trouble and moved on to Accord Party were he contested for Okigwe North federal house of representative seat 2019 and won. Because of the trust PMB reposed on him HCN has been nominated for ministerial position.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by solochris(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nwajiuba that I know too well, a minister? Buhari is the problem of this country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by odiereke(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice one
Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Webdeveloper201: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
wink
Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by aziaka111(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
is ur own turn to chop

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by yinkus6750(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice one.
Keep up the good work.
If you sincere and commited, your deeds will always stand you out.
Imagine winning under an unknown party umbrella.
Shame on Okorohausa now.

9 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
bone
Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by passyhansome(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
okay
Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Buhari knows how to reward loyalty. The late James Ocholi comes to mind.

I LOVE PMB

12 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
solochris:
Nwajiuba that I know too well, a minister? Buhari is the problem of this country
The ones that were ministers in PDP somebody knew them very well

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by chii8(f): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmm...this food Neva don

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Ekakamba: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wuna no dey tire? Meet meet meet! Meat! Nama! grin tongue
Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by DRJECKYLL(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
This is my uncle emeka. It is his turn to level up.
Umuezealu NSU Nwajiuba Family is here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by BeijinDossier: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Good job

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Anambralstson: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
solochris:
You don't know jack about him, I believe you're from Rochas Okorocha's camp

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Staro: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2019

Another wasted 4yrs.
Very sad

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by ChiefSweetus: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
DRJECKYLL:
This is my uncle emeka. It is his turn to level up.
Umuezealu NSU Nwajiuba Family is here.
Never the kids famzing, always the distant and unacknowledged kinsmen smiley

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Beremx(f): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Back in the university days, I used to see one of his posters on Ugwu orji pedestrian bridge when he was contesting for governor under CPC party.

How time flies. grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by chikeze(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
A nice man i must say and very humble to say the least.A very close friend of my late father and helped me get my first Schengen visa without even going to the embassy for any interview some years ago. Abuja here i come. grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by SHOPPERS(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
ChiefSweetus:

Never the kids famzing, always the distant and unacknowledged kinsmen smiley

Wicked sombori.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Yeskem: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Former member of the House of Representatives, Hon. Chike Okafor, has hailed President Muhammadu Buhari for picking, the member representing, Ehime Mbano/Ihitte Uboma/Obowo, Federal Constituency, Hon. Emeka Nwajiuba, as the ministerial nominee for Imo State.

Okafor in a statement shared on his Facebook page on Wednesday, described Nwajiuba’s nomination as a blessing to the people of Imo State, most especially those from the Ehime Mbano/Ihitte Uboma/Obowo, Federal Constituency.

Former chairman House Committee on Healthcare Services Hon. Chike Okafor
The former lawmaker alongside his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) is currently in the Court of Appeal, seeking to nullify the judgment of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) which produced Nwajiuba of the Accord Party, as the member representing, Ehime Mbano/Ihite Uboma/Obowo Federal Constituency of Imo State, he however stressed the need for people from his constituency and state to support the ministerial nominee picked from Imo.

Read more @: https://frontlinenews.com.ng/okafor-hails-nwajiubas-nomination-as-minister-but/

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by dbanjj1629(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Can someone tell me what happens to his seat in the House of Representative?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Melancho: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Summary of the story: Start building your connections from day one. End of story.

I design beautiful websites like www.edgarlimited.com. Call or whatsapp 07085013051

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by tsfisheriesm: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nwajuba the brother a VC of federal uni ebony state. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by NORSYK(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
dbanjj1629:
Can someone tell me what happens to his seat in the House of Representative?

There will be by-election, although Chike Okafor is still in court
Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by mu2sa2: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Melancho:
Summary of the story: Start building your connections from day one. End of story.

I design beautiful websites like www.edgarlimited.com. Call or whatsapp 07085013051
SHIKENA!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Bleiz(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
tsfisheriesm:
Nwajuba the brother a VC of federal uni ebony state. Nice one.

Thank you very much for this information. I was thinking if he is the same man.
Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by Cmanforall: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Do well
Re: Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) by subcbouy: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
solochris:
So you are!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch / Ronke Ajayi Vows To Sell All Her Properties To Buy Buhari's Nomination Form / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.