Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Join The Make Money Online Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Make Money Online Group (1088 Views)

Get The Make Millions Masterclass Kit. For Free / Payoneer Disabled The 'make A Payment' option? / Join The Money Club And Get Paid To View Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Make Money Online Group by muyora: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2019
So i decided to create a whatsapp group where i can teach people how to make money online.This is different and unique.Making money online is the exclusive preserve of information marketing,importation and exportation, affiliate marketing ,selling on jumia or amazon etc or becoming an influencer like linda ikeji. The ultimate secret to making money online is having an audience, when you build your audience , you can sell anything,s o i am starting a whatsapp group for strategies on making money online, we are going to cover salient secrets, even secrets employed by yahoo boys and copulate strategies that will show you how to get foreign and local based audiences that can help you generate revenue online, whether you decide to sell sex or you sell you r beauty or you sell clothes, shoes or furniture , i will sell salient, powerful,secret,intuitive strategies. I am only going to accept 100 people to join this whatsapp group for easy interaction and feedback mechanism, so i am going to share the whatsapp group link.No need to drop your number.In the meantime i would be sharing insights on various marketing tools,tips,strategies as a motivation to compel you to join and show that i have no ill feelings AND THAT this is not a scam or a quick money making venture. We are going to be covering money making opportunities in cryptocurrency,digital marketing,selling online.How to turn your normal brick and mortar business to an online venture and make a lot of money from it.A whole lot,so sit back and enjoy and join.
Click here to join the whatsapp group : https://joo.gl/bb9Sv
Re: Join The Make Money Online Group by muyora: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2019
A lot of people have signed up for the mini importation training in the past, i have no issues with this business model, although if we look at it from a long term perspective, i think it reeks that we are all trying to encourage everyone to become an importer and flood the Nigerian market with goods from china and also long term reducing the value of our currency,well who am i to criticize, even if you are into mini importation, you are inundated with the fact that we have created an over proliferated import business space, where you have a scenario of 100 people on the same street opening shops to sell the same item.So what is the solution to this,as a mini importer. you need salient,strategic and unique strategies to get your own loyal audience of customers willing to buy from you anytime you have stock to sell, join our make money online group where i will teach you how to build an audience of buyers, both internationally,locally, within your area etc. We are going to cover topics like whatsapp telemarketing, facebook messenger telemarketing, inmessage,badoo marketing , prospecting for audiences on forums and facebook groups. Hoe to run adverts on platform,s like facebook and instagram. Free and Cheap tools to build traffic and fans,friends and audiences etc

Is this training FREE, absolutely not, you are only going to pay a token to access all this knowledge and information , i am going to share with you.If you want to join this group,click here to join :https://joo.gl/bb9Sv
Re: Join The Make Money Online Group by muyora: 7:53am On Jun 22, 2019
Do you know you can apply principles of yahoo yahoo and make money online legitimately without doing fraud or duping anyone online, i am going to share strategies on how you can use covet,intrinsic strategies on making money legitimately by impersonating as a beauty slay queen online.Click here to join this whatsapp group : https://joo.gl/bb9Sv
Re: Join The Make Money Online Group by muyora: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Making money online takes resilience, maybe you are just sitting at home with a phone in your hand and you are wondering what you can do on a daily basis to get people interested in giving you money, one of the simplest models of making money online is to advertise and list things for sale, i am going to show you the kind of things you can list for sale, how to find things to list for sale in your area, how to find customers willing to buy things you list for sale.Posting on free forums,groups and platforms like jiji is good,but there are much powerful strategies you can use to list products and services and target a large group of people who would be willing to buy your products, i will reveal all these techniques and strategies in our paid whatsapp based online making training, click to join the pre whatsapp group, before you join the main group.
Re: Join The Make Money Online Group by muyora: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2019
You would find people who would not like to pay for information products.The irony of education in Nigeria is people paid over 100,000 for a university education and after 4-5 years, they have nothing to show for it, we have created a system where we pay for information and knowledge from educational institutions that have not liberated us mentally from financial slavery and dependency. Our parents felt so comfortable paying large tuition fees and at the end ,some of us till today are on the streets looking for jobs and cannot fend for ourselves and are looking for a business to start. Our full paid whatsap group training on making money online covers one of the most important strategies, how to get customers and make consistent sales. We will reveal both paid and free marketing strategies on building an audience and making consistent sales.

i will reveal all these techniques and strategies in our paid whatsapp based online making training, i created this free whatsapp group to share powerful insights about the training, we will be covering everything from businesses to do online, how to get customers, how to be a legitimate yahoo yahoo boy or girl.How to market real estate online, how to do business collaborations online, you also get an opportunity to become one of my business partners so we can collaborate and do business together.

We are going to cover topics like whatsapp telemarketing, facebook messenger telemarketing, inmessage,badoo marketing , prospecting for audiences on forums and facebook groups. Hoe to run adverts on platform,s like facebook and instagram. Free and Cheap tools to build traffic and fans,friends and audiences etc

Is this training FREE, absolutely not, you are only going to pay a token to access all this knowledge and information , i am going to share with you.If you want to join this group,click here to join :https://joo.gl/bb9Sv
Re: Join The Make Money Online Group by muyora: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2019
One of the training's we are going to cover is whatsapp telemarketing.

With whatsapp telemarketing you can connect to customers in anywhere in the world from russia to ghana,usa,uk,canada

WhatsApp Telemarketing is similar to printing flyers and walking down the street and distributing these flyers to individuals hoping that they take time to read the contents of your flyer and eventually be compelled to patronise you. Most of the time, after distributing your flyers most people simply throw away the flyer or just drop it at home with no intention of following it through. You will admit that after distributing the flyers there us no feedback mechanism established that enables you to reach out to all those you gave the flyers to. A lot of people might have probably come across whatever you are trying to sell to them,so naturally no form of interest spark is created in their brains. The difference WhatsApp telemarketing has is that you don't have to spend money to print flyers.All you need is a WhatsApp enabled phone and the poise to initiate and start a friendly conversation with the potential customer and compel them to get interested in whatever you have to offer.

Our WhatsApp telemarketing business coaching will show you how you can build an audience of potential customers without running adverts.
We will also show you how to get foreign whatsapp numbers like a usa whatsapp number,uk whatsapp number etc and use it to legitimately make money online

Re: Join The Make Money Online Group by muyora: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
tune in and join the group and get ready to learn ....
Re: Join The Make Money Online Group by muyora: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
offer still on ...
Re: Join The Make Money Online Group by Kirchhoff01(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin grin
Re: Join The Make Money Online Group by muyora: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
grin grin

whats funny bro lol
Re: Join The Make Money Online Group by Kirchhoff01(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2019
muyora:

whats funny bro lol
cheesy
muyora:

whats funny bro lol
Re: Join The Make Money Online Group by muyora: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2019
keep on joining

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Plc Charged To Court For Illegal Deductions From Customer's Account / Sneakers Anyone?? I NEW UPDATES DAILY / My Life Is About Crashing. Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.