Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Did Tinubu Truly Deal Obasanjo A Soccer-punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Truly Deal Obasanjo A Soccer-punch (823 Views)

A Nairalander's Statement On Tinubu....truly People Are Waking UP! / First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? / Obasanjo A Failure, Unfit To Recommend President For Nigerians- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tinubu Truly Deal Obasanjo A Soccer-punch by PStacks(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2019
Did Tinubu Deal Obasanjo a Soccer-Punch
22-06-2019 | Politics |

Tinubu Slams Obasanjo. If this is true then its deep
Mko tinz-500x710.jpg
If Tinubu Truly said this to Obasanjo then it is a Complete Knock-Out..

The type Knock out that fat boy gave Anthony Joshua. Whats the Name of That guy that Beat Anthony Joshua Blue-Black... somebody please remind me again please.

Tinubu gave Obasanjo a Final Knock Out Jesus Christ I cant believe it.

Tinubu Bombs Obasanjo, Finally!!!

"Greatness is not in Aso Rock but PMB took greatness there. You weren't great becauseq you are President, you're President because you're great. Just like Awo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello, Aminu Kano, Uncle Bola Ige, Mko, they were great without being President. OBASANJO had been President three times, yet, he is still in desperate search for greatness...."

"He didn't write Buhari until Buhari honored MKO and June 12. He saw that as wickedness to his person. He said to himself "How can another man from the SW be greater than me?"...but the truth is even in death AWOLOWO and ABIOLA are by far greater than OBASANJO even if he lives for the next one thousand years...."

"OBASANJO has no conscience. He is the only President that disobeyed the Judgement of the SUPREME COURT on LAGOS Allocation. But today, he said he's fighting for the judiciary. What is he smoking"

~ ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

This was properly Articulated. Atikulates too can Digest this.

https://www.omascope.com/politics/did-tinubu-deal-obasanjo-a-soccer-punch
Re: Did Tinubu Truly Deal Obasanjo A Soccer-punch by Enge23(f): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2019
PStacks:
Did Tinubu Deal Obasanjo a Soccer-Punch
22-06-2019 | Politics |

Tinubu Slams Obasanjo. If this is true then its deep
Mko tinz-500x710.jpg
If Tinubu Truly said this to Obasanjo then it is a Complete Knock-Out..

The type Knock out that fat boy gave Anthony Joshua. Whats the Name of That guy that Beat Anthony Joshua Blue-Black... somebody please remind me again please.

Tinubu gave Obasanjo a Final Knock Out Jesus Christ I cant believe it.

Tinubu Bombs Obasanjo, Finally!!!

"Greatness is not in Aso Rock but PMB took greatness there. You weren't great becauseq you are President, you're President because you're great. Just like Awo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello, Aminu Kano, Uncle Bola Ige, Mko, they were great without being President. OBASANJO had been President three times, yet, he is still in desperate search for greatness...."

"He didn't write Buhari until Buhari honored MKO and June 12. He saw that as wickedness to his person. He said to himself "How can another man from the SW be greater than me?"...but the truth is even in death AWOLOWO and ABIOLA are by far greater than OBASANJO even if he lives for the next one thousand years...."

"OBASANJO has no conscience. He is the only President that disobeyed the Judgement of the SUPREME COURT on LAGOS Allocation. But today, he said he's fighting for the judiciary. What is he smoking"

~ ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

This was properly Articulated. Atikulates too can Digest this.

https://www.omascope.com/politics/did-tinubu-deal-obasanjo-a-soccer-punch

Ok
Re: Did Tinubu Truly Deal Obasanjo A Soccer-punch by ryloy: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2019
Edit it
Re: Did Tinubu Truly Deal Obasanjo A Soccer-punch by aolawale025: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2019
Its sad if he said so
Re: Did Tinubu Truly Deal Obasanjo A Soccer-punch by olisaEze(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2019
A punch line is brief and straight to the point, not an epistle. I don’t see the “sucker punch” here, all I see is an attack on an old man by another old man and his acolytes undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Tinubu Truly Deal Obasanjo A Soccer-punch by SweetJoystick(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2019
Sucker punch not soccer punch angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Analyst Predicted Ethiopian Coup / Caption This New Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Segun Osoba / Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.