Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? (1049 Views)

Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) / A Townhall Different From Bala-blu”: University Sets Exam Question For Mass Com / 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by francotunsco: 4:11am On Jun 20, 2023
Barely 20days into the administration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria has witnessed series of monumental policy changes which has attracted both local and international accolades.

President Tinubu has significantly touched sensitive issues of the total economy ranging from the bold steps of effecting the actual removal of fuel subsidy, to the deliberate changes to the foreign exchange economy, to the signing into law of Electricity bill to allow for states' full participation in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity and the assentation to the student loan bill, to the quality of special advisers appointed so far and the recent appointment of new service chiefs.

Looking at all of these, will it be sufficient to say that Tinubu's perceived gaffe during the electioneering period is making a positive statement today?

1 Like

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by otipoju(m): 4:15am On Jun 20, 2023
It's too early to say anything.

All I knew was any of Atiku, Obi or Tinubu was s million times better than Buhari who had only one agenda...to see his cousins from Futa Jallon dominate and exterminate if possible indigenous tribes of Nigeria

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by francotunsco: 4:18am On Jun 20, 2023
otipoju:
It's too early to say anything.

All I knew was any of Atiku, Obi or Tinubu was s million times better than Buhari who had only one agenda...to see his cousins from Futa Jallon dominate and exterminate if possible indigenous tribes of Nigeria

Sure, but Jagaban seems to be starting well. I wish him and everyone a successful tenure.

12 Likes

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Praxis758: 4:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Too early to judge and rejoice.

The end justifies the means!

2 Likes

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by princemillla(m): 4:39am On Jun 20, 2023
francotunsco:
Barely 20days into the administration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria has witnessed series of monumental policy changes which has attracted both local and international accolades.

President Tinubu has significantly touched sensitive issues of the total economy ranging from the bold steps of effecting the actual removal of fuel subsidy, to the deliberate changes to the foreign exchange economy, to the signing into law of Electricity bill to allow for states' full participation in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity and the assentation to the student loan bill, to the quality of special advisers appointed so far and the recent appointment of new service chiefs.

Looking at all of these, will it be sufficient to say that Tinubu's perceived gaffe during the electioneering period is making a positive statement today?

Let me tell u what I feel about those gaffe. Tho age is by his side but Sometimes I think it was deliberate to make him popular. Nija Na cruise nation. U don't get known doing the right thing. And ofcuz he went viral with all the gaffe he performed and here we are the C-in-C. And I could be totally wrong as well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by yinkus6750(m): 4:49am On Jun 20, 2023
This is more than a balablu.
It's a thunderous intercontinental, bululubalalu tsunami tide that is uprooting everything uprootable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Dpen11(f): 4:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Too many families now are facing high rate of unexpected and unplanned expenses

1 Like

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by francotunsco: 4:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Dpen11:
Too many families now are facing high rate of unexpected and unplanned expenses

We just have to bear it for now. Tita riro lankola, toba jina tan o doge.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by oz4real83(m): 5:11am On Jun 20, 2023
When u commit a great sin as a nation, Buhari is the kind of president you will get as your punishment embarassed, we need to ask God to forgive whatever sins we committed before in order to prevent a president like buhari from taking up a leadership role in this country for ever. Buhari is a synonym for Lucifer, even the heavens, were weeping when God released Lucifer on the world embarassed

2 Likes

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Ireportlive: 5:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Most of the gaffes where heavily editted by opposition

His 2weeks in office he has simply followed his manifesto and also stabilize the country from Buhari's mistakes

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by helinues: 5:36am On Jun 20, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Fintiri: 5:37am On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:
undecided

You just woke up to pour fuel in your ronu motorcycle abi ?

Oya when you go arrive for today's destination
Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by helinues: 5:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Fintiri:

You just woke up to pour fuel in your ronu motorcycle abi ?

Oya when you go arrive for today's destination

Get a meaningful life and stop the trolling.

I can see the scam ads are already running as that is what make you to be lurking around NL using trolling as a disguise.

May I remind you that bet9ja scam money can never buy you Ferrari tyre..

Life of a scammer and a troller..

Oya cry to the mods with your alternative moniker, lets see if those ones would remember about their existing law which you are immune to hence allowing you to throw away in the name of trolling

4 Likes

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Fintiri: 5:48am On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:

Get a meaningful life and stop the trolling.

I can see the scam ads are already running as that is what make you to be lurking around NL using trolling as a disguise.

May I remind you that bet9ja scam money can never buy you Ferrari tyre..

Life of a scammer and a troller..

Oya cry to the mods with your alternative moniker, lets see if those ones would remember about their existing law which you are immune to hence allowing you to throw away in the name of trolling

This early morning wailing and mention is bad for your mental health helinues 🤷
Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Fintiri: 5:53am On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:

Drop mobile number of any of your relatives so that we can inform them about your deteriorated situation. If no one from you village ever became rich trolling others, do you need baba alawo to tell you lots are wrong?

Life of a troller

Try not to scream early in the morning it makes the madness legit
Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by helinues: 5:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Fintiri:

Try not to scream early in the morning it makes the madness legit

@ emboldened, hahahaha When you have been dancing nakedly for years on this forum trolling others with thousand of monikers. Yes thousand, swear to Amadioha if I lied

Is trolling now a profession that made you to be trolling others for years on this forum. Cancelling button was disabled because of you.

NL's abeg go through this guy comments history and see how he has been wasting years trolling others.

Imagine the implication of bursted condom

3 Likes

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Fintiri: 6:01am On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:

@ emboldened, hahahaha When you have been dancing nakedly for years on this forum.

Is trolling now a profession that made you to be trolling others for years on this forum. Cancelling button was disabled because of you.

NL's abeg go through this guy comments history and see how he has been wasting years trolling others.

Imagine the implication of bursted condom

What did I say to cause this wailing and teeth gnashing?

1 Like

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Ofunaofu: 6:14am On Jun 20, 2023
There's no difference. Tinubu is still a balablu bulaba

1 Like

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Ronjule: 6:30am On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubu the new Bulldozer, uprooting and dismantling those bad structures and building the new Nigeria.
His performance has been very impressive. I am particularly happy about Nuhu Ribadu as NSA. [color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Town hall different, from the balance we anticipated

1 Like

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by mytime24(f): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2023
francotunsco:

Sure, but Jagaban seems to be starting well. I wish him and everyone a successful tenure.
yawn,
just doing his notice me thing,bcus of d pending court case,he just want to look good in d eyes of his followers, bt let's wait till after final jugement and he won,u'll see d real thi3fnubu
Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2023
mytime24:
yawn,
just doing his notice me thing,bcus of d pending court case,he just want to look good in d eyes of his followers, bt let's wait till after final jugement and he won,u'll see d real thi3fnubu

The same notice me he did that transformed Lagos? Omo may God bless us with Jagaban’s notice me spirit Amin.

We all must benefit from this Nigeria one way or the other. Thank God we finally followed person wey sabi road. May he continue to lead us for the next 8 years Amin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:11am On Jun 20, 2023
francotunsco:

We just have to bear it for now. Tita riro lankola, toba jina tan o doge.

Which ones are your politicians bearing? Tinubu and his executives, which one are they bearing? Must the citizens be the only one making sacrifices for the nation?
Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by francotunsco: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2023
mytime24:
yawn,

Somebody is performing and you call it notice me, somebody did not perform you called him baba go slow. Dont you think there is problem with your judgement?

3 Likes

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by francotunsco: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Which ones are your politicians bearing? Tinubu and his executives, which one are they bearing? Must the citizens be the only one making sacrifices for the nation?

Bearing the pains for now is just the bitter pills we have to take for now. Its not time to complain.

2 Likes

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by michlins(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2023
I think I can conclude Tinubu did all those things to get popular and distract opposition. Each gaffe gave people something to talk about and distract people from Buhari failure

After winning the election, you can not hear such gaffes from him

2 Likes

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by francotunsco: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2023
michlins:
I think I can conclude Tinubu did all those things to get popular and distract opposition. Each gaffe gave people something to talk about and distract people from Buhari failure

After winning the election, you can not hear such gaffes from him

I also thought that he he was largely overwhelmed by the tedious campaign activities owing to his age and underlining health conditions. Though, they are manageable, hence his recent performance.

1 Like

Re: First 20 Days: Is Tinubu Truly Different From Bala Blu Or Bulaba? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2023
francotunsco:

Bearing the pains for now is just the bitter pills we have to take for now. Its not time to complain.

That's what I'm saying, this butter pills, is it only the citizens that are meant to swallow it? What reduction in cost of governance have your FG done as a show that they are also trying to swallow the bitter pills too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can’t Release Tinubu’s Criminal Cases, Immigration Records Till 2026 - FBI / Edo Crisis: Shaibu Restates Loyalty To Obaseki, Says Ambition Personal (PHOTOS) / IMSUTH Imo State Is The Worst Teaching Hospital In Nigeria? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.