Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Please Help Me Interpret This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Interpret This Dream (201 Views)

Help me interpret this dream. / Please Help Me Interpret This! / Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Interpret This Dream by suprememoney(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2019
Good morning all.
Please for over 11 months now, I've been having a particular dream at least two times in a week. In my dream, i always find myself begging for food. I always find myself in abject poverty. Most times, I will be wearing rags and begging for mannial works to do such as carrying loads with willbarow. Yesterday, i found myself riding motorcycle (OKADA) wearing rags.
The dreams are always terrible. Sometimes, i will be sweating/breathing High when waking up. I always pray whenever I'm awake, but the dreams keeps on coming. And most times, if i don't pray against my dreams, they always come to reality. Please help a brother out with advice or what to do. I'm very scared and confused. I'm lost in thoughts. I don't want to be in such situations in life cause they are so terrible to experience. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Dream by yenereal(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2019
It depends on your present condition (how you are living). Are you struggling to earn money to survive? Have you been thinking of your situation or of what you would become in the future? Why I'm saying so is that, some of my dreams (bad ones or nightmares) are usually what I've been worried or thinking about. Could be there's something related to your dream that you keep thinking of in real life, hence why you keep dreaming about them.
Modified: It's just my own opinion and observations. Not like I generalized it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2019
suprememoney:
Good morning all.
Please for over 11 months now, I've been having a particular dream at least two times in a week. In my dream, i always find myself begging for food. I always find myself in abject poverty. Most times, I will be wearing rags and begging for mannial works to do such as carrying loads with willbarow. Yesterday, i found myself riding motorcycle (OKADA) wearing rags.
The dreams are always terrible. Sometimes, i will be sweating/breathing High when waking up. I always pray whenever I'm awake, but the dreams keeps on coming. Please help a brother out with advice or what to do. I'm very scared. I don't want to be in such situations in life cause they are so terrible to experience. Thanks.
To be honest with, the most important thing in life is who you are as a person before God.

For everything else is secondary even dreams, for although there might have relevant meanings but the meanings are only subject to the above.

So get that right, and every other thing shall fall into place.

It could be a warning for you to desist from a lifestyle that's contrary to how God ordered for you to live, so prayer alone cannot solve certain problems, except prayers help you to do the right thing.

So maybe you should stop being afraid of your dreams and start fearing God.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wednesday Propellant - Personal Perception - How Do You See Yourself? / Power Generation:AMORC flays FG, urge them to tackle prevailing social injustice / Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.