Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (64073 Views)

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
KenModi:

Trump believes in honesty and respect??

Are you sure we are talking about the same person here?

Are you talking about the man who has refused to make his taxes public, who has been blocking subpeonas from Congress, who refused to talk to the investigator under oath, who is willing to accept and use dirt from foreign countries like Russia and China on his electoral opponents, who was found to obstruct justice in the aftermath of the U.S 2016 elections, who seperated migrant children from their parents and kept them in cages, who said if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter he would definitely be banging her??

You say this same man has got honesty and respect??

Now I see your stupidity know no bounds! grin

Get da fvck outta here with you dumbness?? angry
...too much addiction to CNN syndrome.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by KingAzubuike(f): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
dview001:

come on bro , Nigeria will erase ghana in 2days . Pls don't undermine our military might , though I assume you're just being sarcastic
Erase Ghana in 2 days? Naija no get military make I no lie you, no weapons, facilities and zero intelligence. They've been battling boko haram for years who only occupy 3 states yet they can't obliterate them .. Forget it, I know a lot about the Nigerian military, they are centuries behind.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by engrchykae(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
wowcatty:
You are a liar! Trump couldn't have been a joint signatory, only house members voted, Trump was a private citizen then and was vocal on how the war was a terrible thing. You liars, must you comment? The story of property and blacks has no evidence too, what was his opponent said was that 'c' was always written on black people application for rental not sales. true or false we don't know. What I know is, every application in America asks you for your ethnic group information for a purpose we don't know.
Hillary accused trump of being part of the agreement to invade Iraq because he trump would benefit as an arms dealer.
why is he so close to putin ?
an acclaimed arms dealer
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
drakeli:

Depending on what you want to believe. Iran says it’s on their territory. The US say it’s not on Iran territory. That it was shot down on international waters. Trump says they have scientific evidence to back up the claim. Angela the chancellor of Germany thought Iran shot the drone on international waters. So it depends on whose story you want to buy

Theres nothing called international waters, thats just a CON.

Theres no single cubic metre of waters in the world of today that hasnt already been claimed by eligible Nations one way or another.

Most of the known oceans and seas should be seen as territorial waters, given the visinity of the countries located around them.

The tag "international waters" is born out of disputed territory by the US and their cronies.

According to Iran the agressive drone was lurking in areas that are clearly seen as being closer to their territorial waters

The Laws of the Sea determines where international waters are situated, and are defined and draft by United Nations Conventions.

The United Nations undoubtedly will favour the US, thats because they are one and the same.

2 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
LyfeJennings:

U think??
Hmmmmmmm!!!!
If the US decides to deal with Iran
I swear 10minutes is too much
Iran is surrounded by American military base.
From North, West to South and East
Iran isn't half as fortified as the US when it comes to warfare
boss stop talking like this it belittles you sir.....it took usa 8 good years to defeat iraq in which a combined force of troops from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland invaded Iraq.....

All this people shouting 10min and 15min sef na avengers be this abi......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
MobilityExpress:

The US will wipe out Iran in one day. Who was Iran when Saddam Hussein was in Iraq? Iraq was more powerful and yet America finished them like they were nothing. When those F16 jets started dropping bombs, their Army surrendered quickly even before the war started proper grin The only country that can drag with the USA in war right now is Russia, and even Russia won't last more than 2 months. Do you know how much America budgets for its military every year? Almost over 50 times of Russia's budget. As a matter of fact, the USA military budget is almost up to half of the budget of the entire world militaries combined. The USA military is the single most powerful military this world has ever seen, in the entire human history past and present. As for future, let's wait and see
go and read about iraq and usa and how long it lasted....

2 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by LyfeJennings(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
segunmelvin:
boss stop talking like this it belittles you sir.....it took usa 8 good years to defeat iraq in which a combined force of troops from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland invaded Iraq.....

All this people shouting 10min and 15min sef na avengers be this abi......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 years to conquer the territory not to defeat the Iraqi army. The operation desert Storm didn't last 8years, the modern Iraq wasn't wasn't a war per say cos Sadam was already defeated even within his own people. He had too many cracks. People were tired of his regime so they wanted a change. After the military was defeat,the US had to station their troops to in order restore sanity & get a democratic elected president. Iran might be a powerful nation with little support from Asiabut when it comes to warfare, it is no match for the US. The only reason the US would be a little bit careful is cos of the financial implications & the effect of the war on the American economy and people. If not, it takes little or nothing to wipe out Iran. Not even the Arab League would support Iran. Iran is surrounded by American Military base.
10mins or 10 days might be an exaggeration but Iran is clearly no match for the American military.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by KingAzubuike(f): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
LyfeJennings:

8 years to conquer the territory not to defeat the Iraqi army. The operation desert Storm didn't last 8years, the modern Iraq wasn't wasn't a war per say cos Sadam was already defeated even within his own people. He had too many cracks. People were tired of his regime so they wanted a change. After the military was defeat,the US had to station their troops to in order restore sanity & get a democratic elected president. Iran might be a powerful nation with little support from Asiabut when it comes to warfare, it is no match for the US. The only reason the US would be a little bit careful is cos of the financial implications & the effect of the war on the American economy and people. If not, it takes little or nothing to wipe out Iran. Not even the Arab League would support Iran. Iran is surrounded by American Military base.
10mins or 10 days might be an exaggeration but Iran is clearly no match for the American military.
Too much CNN, FOX, Hollywood and sending 24hrs on a pro American website called google. grin

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by KenModi(m): 1:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Newmanluckyman:
...too much addiction to CNN syndrome.

...too much addiction to Fox News syndrome.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by drakeli: 3:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Amujale:

Theres nothing called international waters, thats just a CON.

Theres no single cubic metre of waters in the world of today that hasnt already been claimed by eligible Nations one way or another.

Most of the known oceans and seas should be seen as territorial waters, given the visinity of the countries located around them.

The tag "international waters" is born out of disputed territory by the US and their cronies.

According to Iran the agressive drone was lurking in areas that are clearly seen as being closer to their territorial waters

The Laws of the Sea determines where international waters are situated, and are defined and draft by United Nations Conventions.

The United Nations undoubtedly will favour the US, thats because they are one and the same.

you have no knowledge of what you are talking about. Go and study the difference between territorial waters and international waters.

If you say every ocean has been claimed. Tell me. Who claimed Atlantic Ocean. Who does it belong to and Pacific Ocean?

Territorial waters, or a territorial sea, as defined by the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, is a belt of coastal waters extending at most 12 nautical miles (22.2 km; 13.8 mi) from the baseline of a coastal state.Apr 29, 2016

Based on the highlight above. Any part of the Ocean that extends beyond 12 nautical miles from the coastline of any country is called international waters. Therefore it belongs to no country. Any country has the right to do whatever on it. The part of the Ocean within the 12 nautical miles from any respective country’s coastline is called territorial waters and hence seen as part of the territory of such country. Therefore, any country that come on it without permission is seen as a trespasser.

If the drone was shot down beyond 12 nautical miles (22.2 km), then it was shot down on international waters. Now, the Iranian claim was that the drone was shot down within 12 nautical miles from their coastline while the US is saying it was shot down outside of the 12 nautical miles (international waters). They both have different claims. You and I are now free to believe whichever story we want to believe between the two. Iran says.... US says.... The question is, who is telling the truth between the two of them? No one can tell. That’s my own fair take on the issue.

It’s better you have a thorough understanding of the subject before commenting. Even Iran would not come out and be saying all Oceans and seas exclusively belong to some country. You are the one saying that.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 4:41am On Jun 24, 2019
drakeli:
you have no knowledge of what you are talking about. Go and study the difference between territorial waters and international waters.

If you say every ocean has been claimed. Tell me. Who claimed Atlantic Ocean. Who does it belong to and Pacific Ocean?

Territorial waters, or a territorial sea, as defined by the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, is a belt of coastal waters extending at most 12 nautical miles (22.2 km; 13.8 mi) from the baseline of a coastal state.Apr 29, 2016

Based on the highlight above. Any part of the Ocean that extends beyond 12 nautical miles from the coastline of any country is called international waters. Therefore it belongs to no country. Any country has the right to do whatever on it. The part of the Ocean within the 12 nautical miles from any respective country’s coastline is called territorial waters and hence seen as part of the territory of such country. Therefore, any country that come on it without permission is seen as a trespasser.

If the drone was shot down beyond 12 nautical miles (22.2 km), then it was shot down on international waters. Now, the Iranian claim was that the drone was shot down within 12 nautical miles from their coastline while the US is saying it was shot down outside of the 12 nautical miles (international waters). They both have different claims. You and I are now free to believe whichever story we want to believe between the two. Iran says.... US says.... The question is, who is telling the truth between the two of them? No one can tell. That’s my own fair take on the issue.

Its you thats misinformed.

As you dont understand properly, or read exactly what was written.

The UN determines international waters, and the UN and the United States are one and the same.

Amujale:

The Laws of the Sea determines where international waters are situated, and are defined and draft by United Nations.

I have a clear understanding of the notion behinde the so-called "international waters", its a product of the UN, and is an absolute travesty of justice.

Its you that is confused over the matter here.

Iran is in Asia

The United States of America is in North America.

So the question of who's telling the truth is facical at the least, and one can easily claim has little or no relevance whatsoever on the real issue here.

Furthermore, Trump has already climbed down from a position of conflict, came out recently saying he's prepared to negotiate with the Iranians with no pre-conditions.

That says it all.

As my previous post suggest, the countries closest to any body of water has unquestionable rights to claim as there own space, regardless of what the UN or other Western instruments might want to claim.

All one realy has to does is be capable enough to defend such space, anyone can say what they want, yet ones defensive capability is bound to produce a clear answer to where any such dispute might exist.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 5:04am On Jun 24, 2019
drakeli:

Therefore it belongs to no country. Any country has the right to do whatever on it...

You are completely wrong here.

Almost all the so-called international waters are dominated by the US and their cronies.

Thats my main bone of contention.

How can you call it international waters when only a hand full of nationalities have absolute monopoly over it.

Question:

If a US carrier is in a so-called international water what other nationalities can be allowed to occupy such space?

Its a huge CON.

There's nothing such as "international waters", its just another instrument of the US and their cronies so they can launch successful attacks on all their inferior foes.

2 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 5:24am On Jun 24, 2019
drakeli:

The part of the Ocean within the 12 nautical miles from any respective country’s coastline is called territorial waters and hence seen as part of the territory of such country.

Again that isnt even worth the paper its being written on.

Nations tend to move the "goal post" depending on their rank in the UN and their need to defend assets in a particular area.

For example, When the UN was trying to claim parts of the China Sea as international waters, China went on with the construction of various artificial Islands.

That quickly put those claims to bed.

Other members make use of their colonies and or allies to further their territorial claims.

There is nothing that is constructed by the UN that is intended to be fair to those that arent permanent members or do not currently hold a seat at their Security Councils.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2019
They are the masters of disguise, using misleading terminology in an attempt to bamboozle onlookers.

I.e International Waters e.t.c

These terms read differently to their true meaning and purpose.

2 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by sweetTai(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2019
wowcatty:
You are a brainwashed asstuck! Who sends you a wasted 22 yrs that end your life as zombie? You have outed yourself as one who is unable to think let alone enlightened. You are mentally defective. Typical of brainless leftwing projecting his white worship on me. How can anyone with even half a brain call trump a white supremacist when democrat is the party of racist ku klas klan Jim Crowe and have done everything to suppress black people right from the day of civil rights. Your side is the slave owners, no single republican had a slave till the day they fought civil war in 1862 over slavery, all slaves were owned by democrats and it was Abraham Lincoln a republican that ended slavery. You really have nothing to say, you liberals are not intelligent anyway.

Like I said, you are an idiot. In 22 years in America, I have earned a Masters degree in Chemical Engineering and build a half million$$ home. I wonder what worshiping the white men has earned you? You sit in Eastern Nigeria analyzing the world politics you have no clue about. Trump’s father marched with Kkk in 1910. Trump himself was instrumental to the unlawful imprisonments of 5 young black boys in New York in 1990s for a crime they did not commit. But like I said, it’s a waste of my time arguing with a frustrated idiot who thinks the white men are gods.

3 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by sweetTai(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2019
Temple1288:

It's better to worship someone who hasn't destroyed a bit of Africa.. Libya! Oh beautiful Libya is there looking at Obama asking him why he led the March on its destruction..

I’m not an Obama supporter but if I may ask, what has Obama done to destroy Libya?? You did know that the Arab Spring started in Egypt right? The same March that swallowed Qaddafi swallowed Mubarak in Egypt.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Sufisunni: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2019
Amujale:
They are the masters of disguise, using misleading terminology in an attempt to bamboozle onlookers.

I.e International Waters e.t.c

These terms read differently to their true meaning and purpose.

Very true

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Flashlaundry(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2019
Ok

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Phyde: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
FemiMaduka:
The U.S. Military can cripple Iran in days. C'mon, the technological gap is too wide. The only nation that can stand America toe-to-to is Russia -- and that would even be if America attacked the Russian homeland (with Russia fighting defensively).

To those that think otherwise: if Iran squared up against Israel, it would be doing so at a substantial disadvantage. Pakistan, the strongest Moslem nation -- not Egypt, Turkey nor Saudi Arabia, should be a more suitable adversary for Israel. And even at that, Israel is miles ahead of Pakistan in technology. They are both nuclear-armed, however, Israel has second strike capability i.e. if you nuked the whole of Israel today and wiped it off, it has ballistic missile submarines underwater primed to fire nuclear-tipped Jericho missiles on targets 5,000 miles away -- it would retaliate.
Israelite are divinely empowered in war.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Phyde:

And what difference does that make? Black Panther is divinely empowered in Wakanda.

I hope you arent mistaking Israelis with Isrealites.

Dude, they are not the same.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Phyde: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Amujale:

And what difference does that make? Black Panther is divinely empowered in Wakanda.

I hope you arent mistaking Israelis with Isrealites.

Dude, they are not the same.
Tell me the difference, apart from Israelites refer to the Jews in the Old Testament, while Israelis refer to people with Israeli citizenship after 1948.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Phyde:

Tell me the difference, apart from Israelites refer to the Jews in the Old Testament, while Israelis refer to people with Israeli citizenship after 1948.

Firstly they are spelt differently.

One is ficticious people, whilst the other are imposters.

One refers a depictions of a ficticious religious sect, whilst the others refers to Europeans that adopt a common particular religion.

That is to say, the only place to find an Israelite is within the pages of the christian bible.

However, Israelis are former Europeans descendants that adopted the religion known as Judaism.

Furthermore, atleast more than 40% of Israelis citizens are not Jews.

The complication and confusion arises in the term 'Jew'.

The authors of the bible calls all 'Israelites' Jews.

Any European descendant that adopts Judaism is known as a Jew.

They may sound similar but are clearly not the same.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
Phyde:

The state of Israel is a child of the UN.

All their military might is seen as being accountable to the US and their allies.

The US is the main power behinde the state of Israel and not Israel itself.

2 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:24am On Jun 25, 2019
Daz the logical thing to do. Why kill people over the loss of an unmanned drone?
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by wowcatty: 2:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Hehehe loser! I do not hold a "Masters degree in Chemical Engineering" but I know it should be built not "build" you dumb clown. And you knew I'm in eastern Nigeria through your engineering degree, right? Trump's father didn't match with KKK in 1910 or ever, it's another made up story. Trump is not a witness to New York park 5, he was not a lawyer, judge or police, so how could he have been instrumental for just making a comment like everybody did on the case after the fact? You my friend either didn't go to school or you left your head at home. These are stories thrown out there to see if something sticks but failed. Your side is the slave owners, racists liars and lowlifes. A new German study shows you liberals are the most unintelligent people ever. You are probably one of the people Trump took FOODSTAMP away from and now hating him to death. So if you don't see the democrats that enslaved you, made prisons first home for black men in America and still suppressing you as we speak your gods, why are you still following them sheepishly.

Your name is OLOFO!

sweetTai:

Like I said, you are an idiot. In 22 years in America, I have earned a Masters degree in Chemical Engineering and build a half million$$ home. I wonder what worshiping the white men has earned you? You sit in Eastern Nigeria analyzing the world politics you have no clue about. Trump’s father marched with Kkk in 1910. Trump himself was instrumental to the unlawful imprisonments of 5 young black boys in New York in 1990s for a crime they did not commit. But like I said, it’s a waste of my time arguing with a frustrated idiot who thinks the white men are gods.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by wowcatty: 2:49am On Jun 25, 2019
It's only brainwashed people believe what a wicked witch that her days are numbered says. Trump doesn't deal in weapons and was against Iraq war. Clinton is the one that sold 1/3 of American uranium to Putin. Clinton is the one who sold American technology to Russia and got $145 million. Bill Clinton is the one always doing speeches in Russia and got $500k. It was Clinton who allowed Russia to seize Crimea and got campaign donation from officials. Trump didn't have any relationship with Russia neither did he get a penny from Russia, yet "he's close to Putin?" Can you see what the psychological damage MEDIA MIND CONTROL has done to many of you.
engrchykae:
Hillary accused trump of being part of the agreement to invade Iraq because he trump would benefit as an arms dealer.
why is he so close to putin ?
an acclaimed arms dealer
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by wowcatty: 4:14am On Jun 25, 2019
You can't separate Clinton from this, the reason why we are here today is, the witch could not accept losing election, "the insurance policy in case she loses."

Typical of a left wing loser, when commonsense eludes them, they resolve to nonsense. Lord and messiah indeed!

Trump chose a different path, he does not go by the establishment standard, as long as he's not breaking any law, let Trump be Trump, at least he's given media something to talk about. He was voted in for a reason even after all the voter's fraud by the democrats.

Yes 2,500 subpoenas are enough for a hoax! Get out of your psychotic hatred for Trump, your life will be better for it.

When I said you iddiots need to stop weighing in on matters too big for your mind, this is what I meant. Trump didn't appoint the investigators, the special counsel consists of Muller and 18 democrats.

Another fake story, Trump didn't collapse in his chair, that statement was out of context to defend himself and not wanting to be rail-roaded when he knew he was innocent, but you can keep deceiving yourself.

He said Norway, must he repeat what the interviewer said? Why not say something about Clinton who actually paid for dirt to be fabricated about Trump and was used by intelligent agencies as if real? You have no conscience and your hypocrisy stinks.

You must have some form of mental illness to think any law enforcement would lock up innocent kids in America, post your evidence here. The place you morons now call cage was set up by Obama, and it wasn't call cage then but Trump should have taken the kids to the whitehouse with him, anything to get Trump. If Trump finds a cure for cancer today, you will still say he's evil for not allowing chemo clinic to make money, your logic is always standing on its head.

You have no valid points but pure conjectures, so yes keep your lame argument among your fellow iddiots.
KenModi:
l,y

What brings Hilary Clinton in this matter?? I am no defender of Mrs. Clinton. She has got her sins, she isn’t in power so she isn’t the focus of attention here.

Let us focus on your Lord and Messiah Trump.

I am aware he isn’t required by law to release his taxes but if he is an honest man as you claim, why is that so hard for him to do? Why is he finding it difficult to show the American people his taxes if he is an honest man?? If he has got nothing to hide and if they are as fantastic as he claims they are so why not release them?

You and I know that Trump being the man who he is that always brags about the slightest thing would have dropped his taxes on us even before he got elected if they are as “fantastic” as he claims.

Transparent my a$$!!

Trump has given the Congress 2,500 subpoenas to congress and that is more than enough for a Russian hoax.

Read the text you wrote here, yes this one above but this time very slowly and see if it makes any sense.

Also, he refused to sit with a “fake” investigators, same investigator that was appointed by his administration; appointed by an attorney general from the Trump administration. Well Trump is so transparent that he fears even his own appointed investigator, no wonder when he heard that Robert Mueller had been appointed to investigate him, he collapsed in his chair and said “this is the end of my presidency”. What a statement from an honest man!

Yes he said Norway, but the journalist asked him about dirt from China and Russia and he said yes he would accept it and he went on to give the example of Norway. Even if the dirt is from Norway, isn’t it specified by law to contact the approproate authority which is the FBI?? But no, your honest and respectful man would rather collude with a foreign power and allow them interfer in his country’s election.

And No, your honest man Trump was the one who locked up kids after seperating them from their parents. The evidence is there for the world to see.

All I have done here is reply to your arguments. I won’t bring up any more offences commited by your honest man, Trump; because there is no point arguing with someone who is politically deaf and dumb.

But I would say one last thing.

Your Lord and Messiah Donald Trump has no ounce of integrity or honesty no wonder he lied about his wealth just to get into Forbes list of 100 wealtiest person’s in the world.

Arguing further with you would be like pouring water on a rock or stone. It just cant absorb it or sink in.

I rest my case here.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by wowcatty: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2019
All you liberals here need to take a moment and ask yourselves about what really happened to your souls.

Why do you stand logic on its head?

Are you just pure evil or it's the mind control of a thing?

Is it illusion or you just have to belong in the infamous 3 ring circus?

Stop your psychotic hatred of an innocent man, his 8 yrs tenure will end but your problem will remain.

Well as always, I love to have your ass hung, drawn and quartered
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by compton11(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2019
Phyde:

which divinely?
be deceiving yourself in this religion mentality shit,Hama of lebanon kicked Israel army in 2006 and isreal army ran kabakaba.

2 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by engrchykae(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2019
my friend america and russia have never been at war,even the cold war was meant to enrich the pentagon guys,9/11 was staged for the invasion of iraq and the resultant free oil as war booty.
whether republican or democrat,its the two wings of the same eagle.
use your brain.
in 2003,bush,a republican said iraq is down the next enemy is syria.
obama a democrat started the syria problem and trump a republican came on board and sustained the rape of syria
wowcatty:
It's only brainwashed people believe what a wicked witch that her days are numbered says. Trump doesn't deal in weapons and was against Iraq war. Clinton is the one that sold 1/3 of American uranium to Putin. Clinton is the one who sold American technology to Russia and got $145 million. Bill Clinton is the one always doing speeches in Russia and got $500k. It was Clinton who allowed Russia to seize Crimea and got campaign donation from officials. Trump didn't have any relationship with Russia neither did he get a penny from Russia, yet "he's close to Putin?" Can you see what the psychological damage MEDIA MIND CONTROL has done to many of you.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by sweetTai(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
wowcatty:
Hehehe loser! I do not hold a "Masters degree in Chemical Engineering" but I know it should be built not "build" you dumb clown. And you knew I'm in eastern Nigeria through your engineering degree, right? Trump's father didn't match with KKK in 1910 or ever, it's another made up story. Trump is not a witness to New York park 5, he was not a lawyer, judge or police, so how could he have been instrumental for just making a comment like everybody did on the case after the fact? You my friend either didn't go to school or you left your head at home. These are stories thrown out there to see if something sticks but failed. Your side is the slave owners, racists liars and lowlifes. A new German study shows you liberals are the most unintelligent people ever. You are probably one of the people Trump took FOODSTAMP away from and now hating him to death. So if you don't see the democrats that enslaved you, made prisons first home for black men in America and still suppressing you as we speak your gods, why are you still following them sheepishly.

Your name is OLOFO!

“Trump was not a witness “. You dumb piece of Oreo. I will not continue to argue with an idiot like you.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by KenModi(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
wowcatty:
You can't separate Clinton from this, the reason why we are here today is, the witch could not accept losing election, "the insurance policy in case she loses."

Typical of a left wing loser, when commonsense eludes them, they resolve to nonsense. Lord and messiah indeed!

Trump chose a different path, he does not go by the establishment standard, as long as he's not breaking any law, let Trump be Trump, at least he's given media something to talk about. He was voted in for a reason even after all the voter's fraud by the democrats.

Yes 2,500 subpoenas are enough for a hoax! Get out of your psychotic hatred for Trump, your life will be better for it.

When I said you iddiots need to stop weighing in on matters too big for your mind, this is what I meant. Trump didn't appoint the investigators, the special counsel consists of Muller and 18 democrats.

Another fake story, Trump didn't collapse in his chair, that statement was out of context to defend himself and not wanting to be rail-roaded when he knew he was innocent, but you can keep deceiving yourself.

He said Norway, must he repeat what the interviewer said? Why not say something about Clinton who actually paid for dirt to be fabricated about Trump and was used by intelligent agencies as if real? You have no conscience and your hypocrisy stinks.

You must have some form of mental illness to think any law enforcement would lock up innocent kids in America, post your evidence here. The place you morons now call cage was set up by Obama, and it wasn't call cage then but Trump should have taken the kids to the whitehouse with him, anything to get Trump. If Trump finds a cure for cancer today, you will still say he's evil for not allowing chemo clinic to make money, your logic is always standing on its head.

You have no valid points but pure conjectures, so yes keep your lame argument among your fellow iddiots.

Keep on wallowing in the Trump swamp!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Gambian President-Elect, Adama Barrow Is Dead - Cbn-Tv.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.