Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump - Foreign Affairs (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (63934 Views)

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by hazardneymar: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
MobilityExpress:

That was US drones in Iranian territory, not drones in international airspace. This bombing is different.
hahahaha international airspace says d TRUMP US abi,dats a pure lie.d world knw d US ar not saying d trut abt d location of d drone dats y d other supper powers ar quiet abt who is guilty

2 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by wowcatty: 6:36am On Jun 26, 2019
KenModi and sweetTai both of you MK hacks

See studies upon studies showing how twisted and out of touch with reality you liberals are

https://www.psypost.org/2013/06/liberals-and-conservatives-approach-moral-judgments-in-fundamentally-different-ways-18596

For instance, religious individuals and political conservatives tended to say that lying was never acceptable under any circumstances, while political liberals tended to say that lying was permissible or even obligatory if it resulted in greater good than bad.

This is another study that shows white liberals use big grammar among themselves

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/04/new-study-political-speeches-finds-that-liberals-use-more-complex-language-than-conservatives/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.858503b451e4

But play down on everything when dealing with blacks because of the stereotypes of blacks
being incompetent and of low intelligence. If you want to catch a monkey you must behave as one.

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/white-liberals-present-themselves-as-less-competent-in-interactions-with-african-americans

How you have flare for fabrication and innuendos
And here's a little tidbit that US progressives should find particularly rich. As further evidence of the liberal propensity for fabrication, Mr Oborne cites claims made by Prime Minister Tony Blair during the run-up to the Iraq War

And then the one that shows you liberals are more likely to cheat , steal and lie

http://lessgovisthebestgov.com/Democrats-liars-Obama-Reid-Pelosi-Party-of-asses.htmlccording to Peter Oborne in Thursday's edition of the Telegraph, you - and people who share your political proclivities - "are much more likely to lie, cheat and steal" than conservatives

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-25045460

And finally the one that shows how useless in life you clowns are.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

You are the slave of the swamp that's being drained by Trump as we speak, you will soon see your gods behind bars.
KenModi:
Keep on wallowing in the Trump swamp!

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by wowcatty: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2019
What exactly has this got to do with my comments? Did you miss your way here or where did you see anything about America and Russia have been to war? Where did you see America and Russia's cold war here? Carry your yadayada nonsense somewhere, you won't die if you don't comment, burrrow a brain for a special occasion such as this.
engrchykae:
my friend america and russia have never been at war,even the cold war was meant to enrich the pentagon guys,9/11 was staged for the invasion of iraq and the resultant free oil as war booty.
whether republican or democrat,its the two wings of the same eagle.
use your brain.
in 2003,bush,a republican said iraq is down the next enemy is syria.
obama a democrat started the syria problem and trump a republican came on board and sustained the rape of syria
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Karnice600: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
It was a stealth aircraft. Wrong to say otherwise.
The sense of it being a stealth aircraft is to ensure its radar evadin, making it capable of penetrating deep into your airspace without detection.
How can a $123m drone not ve stealth capability?

It appears you didn't really read about that drone.

That craft was designed to fly at lower speed than stealth crafts , and at higher altitudes than most aircrafts do to enhance information gathering from remote targets, even from outside a country's border. The design was aimed at data retrieval accuracy rather than stealth, as you assume.

Reading and understanding won't kill anyone, I keep saying it. Don't be more concerned about winning arguments than learning.

I know you'll come raining insults - the usual nairaland tradition.

Case closed.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Y una too like argument?
Soviet Union under Khrushchev shot down a US spy aircraft. Nothing happened. US didn't go to war.
In 2015, Turkey shot down a Russian war plane. The pilot as well as the Marine who was on a rescue mission were killed. Russia never declared war on Turkey.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Amujale:

Its you thats misinformed.

As you dont understand properly, or read exactly what was written.

The UN determines international waters, and the UN and the United States are one and the same.

I have a clear understanding of the notion behinde the so-called "international waters", its a product of the UN, and is an absolute travesty of justice.

Its you that is confused over the matter here.

Iran is in Asia

The United States of America is in North America.

So the question of who's telling the truth is facical at the least, and one can easily claim has little or no relevance whatsoever on the real issue here.

Furthermore, Trump has already climbed down from a position of conflict, came out recently saying he's prepared to negotiate with the Iranians with no pre-conditions.

That says it all.

As my previous post suggest, the countries closest to any body of water has unquestionable rights to claim as there own space, regardless of what the UN or other Western instruments might want to claim.

All one realy has to does is be capable enough to defend such space, anyone can say what they want, yet ones defensive capability is bound to produce a clear answer to where any such dispute might exist.

Please can you tell me how United Nations & UNITED STATES are one & the same?

Because I was taught that United States is a state while United nations is an international organization.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Please can you tell me how United Nations & UNITED STATES are one & the same?

Because I was thought that United States is a state while United nations is an international organization.

Yes you are absolutely correct, however, the UN is based in the United States, was jointly created by the USA and to top that, all sitting President of the United States are automatic chairman/chairwoman of that organisation. A position that is held for life.

That is what was meant by saying that they are one and the same.

Simply put, the sitting president of the United States runs the agenda at the United Nations.

All countries are guests, and America is their host.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Amujale:

Yes you are absolutely correct, however, the UN is based in the United States, was jointly created by the USA and to top that, all sitting President of the United States are automatic chairman/chairwoman of that organisation. A position that is held for life.

That is what was meant by saying that they are one and the same.

Simply put, the sitting president of the United States runs the agenda at the United Nations.

All countries are guests, and America is their host.

US doesn't run the United Nations.
If she's running it, she will not be withdrawing her membership from the United Nations Human Rights Council.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

US doesn't run the United Nations.
If she's running it, she will not be withdrawing her membership from the United Nations Human Rights Council.

Who created the UN?

Where is the UN situated?

Who has the most powerful voice in the UN?

Trump aside, the UN is just another American governmental department.

Any sitting US president is the one and only world leader in living memory that assumes the absolute right to address the UN's assembly at any time of his/her choosing.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Amujale:

Who created the UN?

Where is the UN situated.

Who has the most powerful voice in the UN?

Trump aside, the UN is just another American governmental department.

You don't get the point. If US is actually running the organization. She won't resign from any of the United nation's organ. Instead, she'll unilaterally disband such organ or make changes as she deems fit.

Obviously I'm not underrating their influence. But you're over hyping their influence on the organization.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You don't get the point. If US is actually running the organization. She won't resign from any of the United nation's organ. Instead, she'll unilaterally disband such organ or make changes as she deems fit.

Obviously I'm not underrating their influence. But you're over hyping their influence on the organization.

Trump is president, yet the office of his presidency is somewhat detattched from being someone's personal property; as is the White House.

The history of the UN dictates that the office of any given American President should run the show.

That is how it was created to work.

Maybe Trump is the exception.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Amujale:

Trump is president, yet the office of his presidency is somewhat detattched from being someone's personal property; as is the White House.

The history of the UN suggest that the office of any given American President should run the show.

That is how it was created to work.

Trump is the exception.

No time to dey reply you...
I don port to match analysis for TV.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
The UN is a CON, an instrument for the U.S.A and their cronies to run riot on the global stage.

An unjust and undemocratic organisation that is outdated and unfit for purpose.

It ought to be dissolved as soon as possible.

The purpose for creating international organisations should be so as to unite the world to a common a peaceful cause.

The UN is the exact opposite.

Filled to the brim with bullies and deathspots.

All the founding members of the UN are permanent members of their Security Council and have outstanding privileges. I do not see anything democratic about that.

2 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by FoolishBoy419: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
drakeli:
north Korea has not done anything worth being attacked. What tripping are you talking about. North Korea is under US sanctions back and front. Their economy is nose diving with prices doubling. They have not attacked anyone. They don’t have the nuke yet.

If north Korea isnt doing any thing then kindly remind us why Iraq was attacked

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Amujale(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

...kindly remind us why Iraq was attacked

Iraq's invassion was based on a lie.

The lie was that they suppose to have stockpiles of WMD, and that they could release their destructiveness at a very short notice.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Karnice600:

It appears you didn't really read about that drone.

That craft was designed to fly at lower speed than stealth crafts , and at higher altitudes than most aircrafts do to enhance information gathering from remote targets, even from outside a country's border. The design was aimed at data retrieval accuracy rather than stealth, as you assume.

Reading and understanding won't kill anyone, I keep saying it. Don't be more concerned about winning arguments than learning.

I know you'll come raining insults - the usual nairaland tradition.

Case closed.
Who is talking about winning argument here?
you must think everyone is a kid like u

I'm trying to enlighten you and u re ranting trash about winning argument.

Back to topic! For the records, I don't dispute ur position over the intelligence gathering ability of the drone. What I said is that u re wrong to say it's not a stealth aircraft, and am still standing on that position.

If u dispute this, come outrightly and say so,let me educate u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by anyicash(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Newmanluckyman:
...South Korea? I give up. Current affairs wept.
Northern side ny brother.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by sweetTai(m): 3:23am On Jun 29, 2019
KenModi:

Keep on wallowing in the Trump swamp!

Please ignore the idiot. He’s one of those Africans that see white folks as God. He has no faith in himself or his people,I bet he’s bleached his skin to appease his white masters. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Karnice600: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
It was a stealth aircraft. Wrong to say otherwise.
The sense of it being a stealth aircraft is to ensure its radar evadin, making it capable of penetrating deep into your airspace without detection.
How can a $123m drone not ve stealth capability?

Is it by the cost?
lol.
nothing like radar evasion here. it was designed for efficient remote censoring, even from outside a country's border. Not radar evasion, hence the reason for such high altitude. Radar evasion is associated with low altitude maneuvering. Most stealth aircraft are designed with this capability. All these teenagers on nairaland insulting their promotion and opportunities self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.