Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos (1120 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) / Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video / Suspected Herdsmen Attack: "I Ran Kilometers To Escape Death – Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by sarrki(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2019
Some of These Women Treck Minimum of 5kilometres daily to get Good Drinking Water from the Cooperative Farm Center.

Doma Nassarawa precisely

The question is what and where are the money being budgeted for water since and befor independence?

Where is the money from world bank projects, millennium development goals ,(MDG)African development banks(ADB)

We are our own problem

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

1 Share

Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by GOFRONT(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2019
shocked

This is a country that has the highest paid legislators, but shamefully representing the poorest people of her citizens....

Nigeria is still a Joke...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by sarrki(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2019
When you pray on things on things you need in quotes as many will say “unbelievers “get without hassle “

Then your miracle is not nigh
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by sarrki(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

This is a country that has the highest paid legislators, but shamefully representing the poorest people of her citizens....

You hit the nail on the head

Our system is not right

From the executive, legislature, judiciary and the citizens
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by Kingosytex(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2019
one alhaji is using the funds allocated for the water projects to f*ck international oloshos in dubai and the local ones in nollywood. i don't wanna mention names
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by Amuocha: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2019
Sai Buhari

His government reduced it from 20KM

1 Like

Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by KingAzubuike(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2019
Blame the dullard from daura for this. I know that community well and during the last administration it wasn't like this. Buhari's minions ( herdsmen) have forced this innocent people to look for alternatives. More pathetic is the fact that Mr president is doing nothing to stop this menace.

1 Like

Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by sarrki(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2019
Amuocha:
Sai Buhari

Young man

It seems you don’t know or understand the post.

What is your state Governor doing to reverse same in your state

You think your governor is just elected to distribute kerosene? Or to eat on the street and be celebrated?
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by Kingosytex(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2019
Jarkbet26:
See below it

ewu awusa!! how many of ur poverty stricken wretched family members have u used the billions u won to alleviate from poverty?

goan die!!

mynd44 seun lalasticlala do something about these bet9ja scammers. they are gradually taking over nairaland
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by BlackfireX: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Good for them....
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by buharitill2023: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

and If you ask them to account for their constituency project, idiotic pigs wil be defending them and shouting of witch hunt
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2019
God bless Tanko Al-makura for providing portable drinking water for them.
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by buharitill2023: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2019
Amuocha:
Sai Buhari

You are right, that water was not there 3yrs ago. But today is just 5km, it wil be reduce further to 1km next month.
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by OfficialAPCNig: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2019
sarrki:

Young man

It seems you don’t know or understand the post.

What is your state Governor doing to reverse same in your state

You think your governor is just elected to distribute kerosene? Or to eat on the street and be celebrated?
You mean like this:

2 Likes

Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by achi4u(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
But they've held unto power for almost 50 years and still ruling.

North.
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by sarrki(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
achi4u:

North.

I don’t think it only peculiar to north alone

How many homes didn’t have borehole down south or well down south?

We need a radical change
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by sarrki(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You mean like this:

This thread is not for purposes like this

Check the next thread
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by budaatum: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Blame the dullard from daura for this. I know that community well and during the last administration it wasn't like this. Buhari's minions ( herdsmen) have forced this innocent people to look for alternatives. More pathetic is the fact that Mr president is doing nothing to stop this menace.
My bubu the dollard from Daura
Sits on a rock in aso
You walk 5 kilometers to get your water
And your legs are blaming my bubu!

Who's pathetic now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by BeijinDossier: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ebonyi people are suffering the same thing. Northerners and Ebonyi people are the same. Backwardness is their hallmark

achi4u:

North.
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by helinues: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
And they have governor, senator, house of rep members, house of assembly members, chairman and councillor..

Charity they say begins from home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by helinues: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Anything for likes even for glaring lies.. Kwantinu
Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by sarrki(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
helinues:
And they have governor, senator, house of rep members, house of assembly members, chairman and councillor..

Charity they say begins from home

A lot of them don’t even know the difference

Everything is Bubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by helinues: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:
God bless Tanko Al-makura for providing portable drinking water for them.

Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by helinues: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
sarrki:

A lot of them don’t even know the difference

Everything is Bubu

I tire for my people.. I am still wondering the fuctions of local governments in Nigeria.. States no longer vote to elect local council representatives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by sarrki(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
helinues:

I tire for my people.. I am still wondering the fuctions on local governments in Nigeria.. States no longer vote to elect local council representatives

We won’t relent on our efforts giving awareness for the younger generation

1 Like

Re: Women And Children Walked For 5 Kilometers To Get Drinking Water- Photos by helinues: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
sarrki:

We won’t relent on our efforts giving awareness for the younger generation

Let me rest my statements on this...

(1) (Reply)

Why The News Of Fasorantis Daughter Being Killed Is False And A Fake News / FBI Charges 19 Nigerians To Court For Business Executive Compromise Fraud / The Best Amongst These Three People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.