Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives (30639 Views)

Edo APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Speaks After Settling With Governor Obaseki / APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun / Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives by godofuck231: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
I thought oshomole was tougher than anenih, that man insalted and watered him down so bad but now he can't even affect his state positively, his medicine is ready Dr obaseki awaits, this one will not be an easy poison to swallow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
noruwasman:

To see who?
To offload the bullion van!!! I am now dealing with billions of dollars
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives by Eskdale(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
We are only fighting for the children yet unborn and this fight must stand.

Fight kee ye dia
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives by noruwasman(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

To offload the bullion van!!! I am now dealing with billions of dollars

Your Monika have said it all. All I can wish you now is safety and don't forget to extend my greetings to landlord of Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives by Ubenedictus(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:
Too long of an article
The person below me should summarize

We have a similar situation in Edo where in our own case we have 24/24 all of them APC but somebody wants a particular person as a Speaker, 19 out of 24 are opposed to this person.” We have a similar situation in Edo where in our own case we have 24/24 all of them APC but somebody wants a particular person as a Speaker, 19 out of 24 are opposed to this person.

They them decide to carry 6 members into the house who were willing why they invited the other ones as if for dinner only to arrive and be bundled into a vehicle, some of them in their nickers to be innauguared at 9.30pm.

That is the gist, mago Mago happened in bauchi and edo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reveals Primaries Method For Kogi 2019 Governorship Election / Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances / Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.