Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,972 members, 7,952,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Fashion Designer, Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashion Designer, Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today (306 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Designer, Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today by Noel9: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2019
[b][/b]Fashion Designer, Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today

Yvonne Nwosu announces that she quits smoking today!

The Popular Nigerian designer and fashionista, Yvonne Nwosu took to her Instagram page to announce to her followers that she quits smoking today. She tagged today day 1 of her journey to quitting.

In announcement, the France born designer wrote;

SAY NO TO CANCER STICKS!! ITS ABOUT TO BE A BETTER LIFE!!! I QUIT

I just want to live longer , smell fresh , have better looking Skin and yasss fresh breath… Today I have made the best decision of my life … #DayOne #Habits #nosmokingteam ❤️❤️
See photo: https://confirm9ja.com/gist/fashion-designer-yvonne-nwosu-quits-smoking-today/

(1) (Reply)

#BETAWARDS: Bet Awards 2019 Full Winners List / Video When NFL Player Offers a man $1.5k To Switch Seats But Gets Rejected / Wow! Ex-bbnaija 3 Winner, Miracle Becomes Instrument Rated Pilot In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.