Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Moment Pastor Fatoyinbo said out of mouth of 2-3 witnesses, truth is established - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Pastor Fatoyinbo said out of mouth of 2-3 witnesses, truth is established (276 Views)

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Pastor Fatoyinbo said out of mouth of 2-3 witnesses, truth is established by joshchisimdi: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Pastor Fatoyinbo seems to have shot himself in the leg, as a viral video making rounds on the internet captured moment he said 'out of the mouth of two to three witnesses the truth is established' while preaching.

Well the flip story is SARS activists Segun Awosanya revealed that there are over 30 rape victims, willing to come forward with their story to nail the COZA senior Pastor. Here is the the throwback video of Pastor Fatoyinbo saying out of the mouth of two to three witnesses the truth is established, below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/30/throwback-video-of-pastor-fatoyinbo-saying-out-of-the-mouth-of-two-to-three-witnesses-the-truth-is-established/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Moment Pastor Fatoyinbo said out of mouth of 2-3 witnesses, truth is established by joshchisimdi: 6:14am On Jun 30, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Show Cancelled, Police / Trade-nigeria / I Have A New Man & He Is The Only One I Open My Legs For – Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.