Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) (14765 Views)

Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) / Shocking !!! Why Zik Refused To Work With Awolowo, The Genesis Of Awo Betrayal / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

https://www.legit.ng/1169589-what-led-death-chief-obafemi-awolowo.html

cc lzaa adaibeku olawalesmarter0 sarrki deomelo t9ksy yorubawarrior

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gandollaar:
And we survived and see all what we have achieved out of nothing even threatening to buy up the whole of SW grin

And we will buy it soon and send them all to lagooncheesy

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Westbestside: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
People wey never buy dirty aba finish cheesy

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Westbestside: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Westtimeline:
Bad niccur, see how the coward mud bans you for destroying Osus. The mod must be osu as well grin
I tell you. That guy na bone in Osus flesh. I can't stop laughing since I saw his comments grin

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Westtimeline: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
helinues:
Seriously, Una need life.. Real life I mean.

Let even assumed your bruohahaha are through, do you guys derived joy in mocking others?
They are mocking themselves and their parents. Awoo was honored in Israel, a place they and their parents are dying and killing themselves on by attaching by force. grin

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Westbestside: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
cheesy Why did your hero ran away in female dress and why did he senilely died. Just a question

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Westbestside: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
Abi, where do you want to stand before, in the air.

No be ground you go stand dey lick your fula na dede butts before. grin
grin this guy. Maybe they want to stand in the water

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by seguno2: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nbote:
How did he think he'ld had succeeded with a military coup as a civilian?

Why are you making easy holes in their imagined story that is fuelled by hatred

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

My happiness is that this day, No SE state can boost of those sight threatening brown roofs in your part even after awolowo looted our money.

But that Brown roofs region is where your people troop out to daily for survival or else they will start eating themselves in their Barren Lands

Brown roofs in South East alone is even more brownish than South West, you can only deceive those who haven't been to your dead region.

You can not boast of Brown roofs but you can boast of Poverty ravaging your already dead and Barren Region

You can boast of Anambra turning to a Beggars colony and you can boast of IDPs Camp all over South East even without war

You can boast of Ebonyi people turning to Alimajiri that Hawk Gala all over South West

You can boast of Imo people selling their babies for peanut because of abject poverty

You can boast of South East rotting away in penury cheesy

The joke is on you Nyamiri

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:08am On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

Shut up, You think u knw history, you don't know you are exposing your ignorance. Not only did the rat poison drinking man betray Ojukwu, he also gave gOwon an advice that lead to starvation and death of millions of kids. Curse be to his grave

3 Million Osus deserve to died cheesy

You are a curse on humanity that need extermination and Awolowo only did humanity a favour cheesy

Was your father among those starving Nyamirin?

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:12am On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

That is why I said Karma is good at paying someone with an equal coin. He should have just stayed away, or advised for a military vs military warfare but rather as a coward he is, he decided to attacked poor children that has nothing to do with politics.

Cowardic hero. That's by the way sha. The point is that he died like my Ekuke dog tongue

Those 3 Million Osus deserve to died Awolowo only did humanity a favour

Your father must be among those starving Nyamirin

Awolowo was really a great man

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:42am On Jun 23, 2019
SLAP44:

Turn that question to yourself and how your region is mocking others. Look into the mirror.

Mocking? That's what nairaland is all about

Yeah Nairaland is all about mocking others

Awolowo was a great man that did humanity a favour by exterminating Osus

Was your father among those starving kids?

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:45am On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

I heard the traitor was even in prison then for finance related issue and Ojukwu helped him out. Then for the payment he betrayed and killed millions of Ndi Igbo

Even Isreal acknowledged his heroic acts

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:48am On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

And we will buy it soon and send them all to lagooncheesy

This is the reason why 3 Million Osus deserve to died cheesy

Even Isreal acknowledged his heroic acts

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

He took Otapiapia to end his miserable life. tongue
Show some respect.
Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by SLAP44: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Yeah Nairaland is all about mocking others

Was your father among those starving kids?

You've been foaming in the mouth since yesterday, just make sure you don't drink poison like Awolowo grin

Oya, start again to cry, I COMMAND YOU NOW grin

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2019
SLAP44:

You've been foaming in the mouth since yesterday, just make sure you don't drink poison like Awolowo grin

Lol. Let him go and die like his hero nah Awolowo @ OlawaleSmarter0

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by PharoahIII: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2019
Ojukwu was a coward, Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu, yes I agree, but he did what he thought would serve Yoruba interests best, at least he had the interests of the Yoruba people at heart. But the question to all my Igbo brothers is this: Did Ojukwu have the interests of Ndi Igbo at heart? The answer is no. Ojukwu could have been a hero only if he had the courage to commit suicide. To those who think it doesn't take courage to commit suicide please go and buy a bottle of sniper and see if fear go allow you drink am. Why did Ojukwu deceive the Igbos with empty rhetorics. He once boasted that no nation in Black Africa could defeat Biafra, and that even if they were attacked, the grass would rise up and fight for them. He made these boasts knowing fully well that in the entire Eastern region they had only 128 rifles just before the outbreak of the war.
I am Igbo and I do not like Awolowo, but you cannot take away the fact that he loved his people more than Ojukwu loved his people.

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2019
PharoahIII:
Ojukwu was a coward, Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu, yes I agree, but he did what he thought would serve Yoruba interests best, at least he had the interests of the Yoruba people at heart. But the question to all my Igbo brothers is this: Did Ojukwu have the interests of Ndi Igbo at heart? The answer is no. Ojukwu could have been a hero only if he had the courage to commit suicide. To those who think it doesn't take courage to commit suicide please go and buy a bottle of sniper and see if fear go allow you drink am. Why did Ojukwu deceive the Igbos with empty rhetorics. He once boasted that no nation in Black Africa could defeat Biafra, and that even if they were attacked, the grass would rise up and fight for them. He made these boasts knowing fully well that in the entire Eastern region they had only 128 rifles just before the outbreak of the war.
I am Igbo and I do not like Awolowo, but you cannot take away the fact that he loved his people more than Ojukwu loved his people.

I didn't finish reading the Junk you wrote. Go and read about the declaration of Biafra, Ojukwu had meeting with Chiefs in eastern Nigeria and they told him to go ahead. Right from Amalgamation, Igbo people,Akwa/Cross hates the name Niger Area. We were conquered by the Brits in 1901 and amalgamated in 1914. Since then, we hate anything called Niger area. Ojukwu did exactly what he told to do. My granny told me that, their was jubilation and dancing on the street wen he declared it. So, don't say Ojukwu didn't have us in mind.

You can't be a good military Governor overseeing a district and also seeing your people being massacred in cold blood on the streets of Lagos and then you decide not to React.

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2019
SLAP44:

Ok your father was among starved kids

Awolowo sent his Consolation

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

Lol. Let him go and die like his hero nah Awolowo @ OlawaleSmarter0

Your father was among starved kids

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by SLAP44: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Ok your father was among starved kids

Continue barking my bingo grin

I command you to bark louder! grin

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by SLAP44: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

I didn't finish reading the Junk you wrote. Go and read about the declaration of Biafra, Ojukwu had meeting with Chiefs in eastern Nigeria and they told him to go ahead. Right from Amalgamation, Igbo people,Akwa/Cross hates the name Niger Area. We were conquered by the Brits in 1901 and amalgamated in 1914. Since then, we hate anything called Niger area. Ojukwu did exactly what he told to do. My granny told me that, their was jubilation and dancing on the street wen he declared it. So, don't say Ojukwu didn't have us in mind.

You can't be a good military Governor overseeing a district and also seeing your people being massacred in cold blood on the streets of Lagos and then you decide not to React.

The Ahiara declaration is a topic in history. Only that the zoo doesn't read.

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
SLAP44:

Continue barking my bingo grin

I command you to bark louder! grin

That's your way of saying, please I am sorry

Leave me alone grin

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by PFRB: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
That was the third coupe Awo was to do and fail.
Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by SluttanSlayer: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nbote:
How did he think he'ld had succeeded with a military coup as a civilian?

The idiot attempted a similar populist uprising in 1965 but was framed by one of his co-conspirators who wore a wire to one of their brain dead meetings.

It was the contents of that secret tape that was used to convict him for treason.

The idiot will repeat the same foolishness again with the same band of backstabbing afonja traitors.

Awo had zero sense

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

The idiot attempted a similar populist uprising in 1965 but was framed by one of his co-conspirators who wore a wire to one of their brain dead meetings.

It was the contents of that secret tape that was used to convict him for treason.

The idiot will repeat the same foolishness again with the same band of backstabbing afonja traitors.

Awo had zero sense

Hahahaha.So, you mean that Awolowo was not only an otapiapia Ambassador or Afonja of 60s, he is also a brainless one ?

Trying same thing and expecting different result. SMH

O boy, I hope you people won't commit suicide today @ OlawaleSmarter0 distributeinc Westtimeline Officialgarri

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Westbestside: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Awo had zero sense
Lol, Awoo has zero sense, yet you and your entire region can't stop talking about him even after 32years of demise cheesy

Awo has zero sense, yet the nation you and your father that has sense are dying to be part honored him 30 years after demise grin.

Awoo has zero sense, yet his free education helped lots of your sensible fathers to be better people grin

Awoo has zero sense yet brought first ever television station to the nation cheesy.

I don't want to go far.

Bring your living father forward and let bring awoo's bones forward and let see the one with value grin

If awoo is not sensible, I am afraid if your own popman exists cheesy

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Westtimeline: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Westbestside:
Lol, Awoo has zero sense, yet you and your entire region can't stop talking about him even after 32years of demise cheesy

Awo has zero sense, yet the nation you and your father that has sense are dying to be part honored him 30 years after demise grin.

Awoo has zero sense, yet his free education helped lots of your sensible fathers to be better people grin

Awoo has zero sense yet brought first ever television station to the nation cheesy.

I don't want to go far.

Bring your living father forward and let bring awoo's bones forward and let see the one with value grin

If awoo is not sensible, I am afraid if your own popman exists cheesy
Jeezuz. Oh my oh my. This is too much. shocked

Godwin Maduka Fans Club Inaugurates Executives Across 21 LGA Ahead Of 2021 / Emir Sanusi Spotted With Delegates At Kano Airport Enroute Maiduguri. Photos / Governor El-rufai Breaks Fast With Journalists This Night

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49