Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse (34866 Views)

Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by tfash96(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kingluqman:
That useless king wey dey always think sey en town get any level for Yoruba lands

grin
nobody sabi ur hometown

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by AngelicBeing: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Amuocha:
Iwo people sef angry
Hahaha, the guy is a coded Guyman collecting egunje both local and offshore, know your way no be curse grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by Lovelyn451(f): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chai...Sanusi will be laughing hard at this picture...happy birthday to you sir, but next time copy very well, use quality umbrella

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by DayoAyo701(f): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oba Social Media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by dfrost: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Godhead4:
Nor be this umbrella wey Iya Barakat dey use sell ponmo?

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by id911(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, the guy is a coded Guyman collecting egunje both local and offshore, know your way no be curse grin

Ah, you just reminded me of my former roomie in school back then with that "know your way no be curse " phrase grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by jellow(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
[quote author=Kingluqman post=79577158]That useless king wey dey always think sey en town get any level for Yoruba lands

grin[/quote think b4 u say thrash.... I don't think u get village head, talk of king.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by wonlasewonimi: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
this guy cannot be more that 45

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
if I'm not mistaking he should be the youngest popular oba on social medias. But his maturity still struggles to meet up with his mandate. obviously he's doing that to get at the other Obas he might not like. But imitating the northern Emirs is equivalent to devaluing the Honourable culture of the yorubas. I tell you; even if the northerners accept him to be theirs because of his religion: they will never equate their respective for him unlike they will to northern typically village king.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by hush15: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
sulasa07:
the oluwo!

the Oluwo that is dragging woman with Imam
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by zoedew: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Had a distinguished mother and her daughter! Abomination! I pray he ends well!!!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by seangy4konji: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oba with swag..

Jayelooo...

If buhari like make he bring m16 and swat come south west east and west..

We no go turn ahlmanjiri...

Let's swag on
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by Champneys: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
52? shocked

I thought that cu. nt was around 40!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by femijohn21(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Modern King, after watching you on Channels TV today my respect and love for your philosophy advance. Truly, culture can't be static. Long life king Adewale Akanbi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by SHEYOR(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Always dressed in multicolours like a masquerade. No dress sense. Mtcheew

multicolour bawo? u are right wit ur name.....enemyof*
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by SHEYOR(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Always dressed in multicolours like a masquerade. No dress sense. Mtcheew

multicolour bawo? u are right wit ur name.....enemyof
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse by Flashlaundry(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Good to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis / #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego / What Does 'Have A Drink' Mean In The Western Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.