Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? (3079 Views)

Transition C’ttee Gives Buhari Interim Report Without Jonathan’s Govt Input / Why Late Pres. Yar’adua Was Sneaked Into Nigeria Without Jonathan’s Knowledge / 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by chosen04(f): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
jmoore:

what did he achieve in EFCC?

He chased and implicated all enemies of OBJ . . . . . . . . . . . .yet declared 'high thief OBJ' a SAINT . . . . .

Nigeria is really a Joke!!!!!
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by ekea2001: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
He's spent most of his tenure on the defensive,dodging and counter-dodging sling hounds.It's likely to continue 4 the next four years if he wins-He should just work or take a walk.what do u think ?
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by Tugbaski: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
I will put it this way, Nigeria is better off without PDP, Until we can seriously start solving the issues challenging the country. On the other hand, if PDP must stay, Jonathan is still better off than those Agbayas
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by knice(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
IBB will surely move us forward far better than Goodluck who is more of a puppet or afraid of people. My only fear is that he will be too powerful because of the system of our government which allocates too much powers to the presidency.

Secondly, he is national figure and not an ethnic figure.

Thirdly,he will try his very best to restore all his reputation he damaged during the military Era. Remember this man conducted the freest election ever held in this country under a military era. He will do far better under democracy.

Lastly, he will handover to a south-eastener 2015.This country belong to all of us.We are all human, let's forgive each other so that God will forgive our own sins. I trust IBB.
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
better an Evil Genius that a certified retard angry
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by calyx: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
Even the US acknowledges that Nigeria needs a great president at this point. . .well I cant even use good for Jonathan, so we could as well do without him. . .
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by Maximip(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
That depends on who takes over from GEJ but I think
he won't do too well as president.

Under him, Nigeria's development will be slow if any and security will
be very poor. ie the rise of more terrorists and militancy groups which are
likely to reduce under IBB.

Then again, I think IBB has evil intentions. If he had apologized for his evil deeds
to this country, I'll probably support him.
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2010
[size=18pt]Nuhu Ribadu 2011 - Lets make it happen![/size]
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by consize: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2010
As far as i am concerned, the current crop of politicians including GEJ vying for President are one and the same angry , they are all WOLVES AT LAMBING!!
from Atiku to Ribadu none fills me with confidence, O Discordia
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by zionic(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2010
I believe GEJ is the man for 9Ja, beleive it or YES!  grin
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by phreakabit(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2010
All these negative press about Prez Jonathan Everywhere? Common its obvious someones paying someone to get on NL and start posting CRAP! I just laugh,when i read them. Old school campaign,strategy Nigerians are a lot wiser now.
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by phreakabit(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2010
Nuhu Riba what?

That Mallam should go and apply for the post of gateman abeg, After all, he was OBJs little vicious, malicious revenge Dog
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2010
phreakabit:

Nuhu Riba what?

That Mallam should go and apply for the post of gateman abeg, After all, he was OBJs little vicious, malicious revenge Dog
True. And what do you think Jonathan will be given the fact that he is also a product of OBJ?
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by bababuff(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2010
We are better off without Jonathan. There is a limit to how far his good luck can carry him.

To me, he is now Jona th(e) an(t). angry
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2010
I had my strong support for GoodLuck initially but its obvious now that a cabal of wild beasts surrounds him. I have strong reservations about him. It apears that the only way out for him is to use them to ascend to power and do away with them. I hope he is thinking this way.
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2010
Nuhu Riba what?

Take it easy boy, you are not in a beer parlour.

Lets not wallow in sentiments , what we need to do now is support the most competent among the available presidential candidates to become the next president come 2011. For me, Nuhu Ribadu is the best we have as we speak. So, if u know a better candidate, why dont you share it with us.
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by Ruq: 3:42am On Oct 08, 2010
I don't know why everybody thinks the guy will save nigeria like he is Jesus or something. Naija is far better off without him. the guys Presentation is bad.
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by NAJALYN: 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
Its glaring that GEJ is the best of all the presidential aspirants. The man is the most educated & he is working on power, there is availability of petroleum products,he is trying to encourage foreigners to invest more in Nigeria, etc., etc. There is so much intrigue. The Northern elders, Ibb, Buhari,Atiku & and other traitors like them promised to frustrate GEJ & they are not giving him a conducive atmosphere to work. It is surprising that anyone can talk about Ibb of all people, that shameless man, coming back after the reign of terror he unleashed the 8 long years he ruled. Whatever happens God will see GEJ through, & give Nigeria the right leader. Ibb & his group will never succeed in their evil plan to threw this nation into confusion. Their evil plan will continue to return to them in Jesus' Name, Amen & Amen
Re: Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? by kellylil11: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2010
latest cheat for browsing only available for etisalite and mtn.call me at 08095908310

(1) (2) (Reply)

Constitution Of The Federation Of Nigeria (1960) And Other Nigerian Constitution / Biafra Re Declaration: Police Arrest Onwuka,over 500 Supporters / 15 MASSOB Member Arrested In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.