Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time (103593 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by LegalOpinion: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sonnobax15:
We need a stronq defense...plus mikel, and onauchu shouldn't be played if the super eaqles really need to win....as 4 akpeyi,how lonq will it take him 2 build up his confidence??...rohr should please play that our over-qrown baby qoalkeeper next time..

Akpeyi is the worst goalkeeper in the Super Eagles today but he is unsurprisingly our first choice. That is just a reflection of how corrupt the Nigerian system is. Because he is Amaju Pinnick kinsman, he must be the number one.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by tfash96(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
airprinz:
quote]you can't just say walk over to our next game.
Guineans are the only strongest team in our group.
Our game with them is gonna be a hard cracker
yeah u re d only 1 who's sensible here.. That's the only team that might hinder Nigeria from coming out with 9 points
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by kbbanj10(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eagles will triumph
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by expialidocious: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Only an unsound coach will use Ighalo to start an AFCON game. Ighalo cannot play 45 minutes impressively in AFCON. He is better of as a substitute.

Onigbinde made similar blunder in Japan/Korea 2002 by starting the aging and unfit Kanu Nwankwo against Argentina. Juan Sebastine Veron want him out in minutes and we lost that game.

Ighalo is the most experienced striker in SE today but he can't stay on the pitch for more than 30 minutes in African Football.

So Qualifiers where he topped the scorers chart is "European Football"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by frugal(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
airprinz:
you can't just say walk over to our next game.
Madagascar is currently thrashing Guinea cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by handsomeyinka(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
paparazzi1987:

when we barely eat Burundi Bread today sad
Lol.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Akpeyi is the worst goalkeeper in the Super Eagles today but he is unsurprisingly our first choice. That is just a reflection of how corrupt the Nigerian system is. Because he is Amaju Pinnick kinsman, he must be the number one.
see u stupid reasoning...u left the white man who made him number one...why una de yarn dust every time...even ezenwa and uzoho are not any better than akpeyi self...if only rohr pick afelokhai of enyimba..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by banty: 12:13am On Jun 23, 2019
Bukasint:
When the bullet coming to your house, you should have opened your mouth so that it can get in their and most times bullets don't kill lizards who think they can swallow fish without seeing pepper around the ground. If it was too early to get to church and made sure that you visited the mosque near Vatican city and nobody would have agreed that Beyonce was a chorister in deeper life before joining the super eagles to play under 5 would cup games. It is very certain that Abcha was not ready to looted this country in such a way that those money were misplaced by the thieves who forgot to steal from Nigerian Central shrine. But thank your God that you would have died early to save you the problem of being single without having any reason to be alive and see that bullets are not harmful to humans. But I know for sure you will not like the way this country will be managed by Trump is Buhari decides to rule USA and guess that Bobrisky will be the King of the North in GOT but he was busy playing UEFA Champions league that nobody gave him pass to even be chosen as a footballer. You all can disagree to play on the high pitch before riding the horse that might kill people.
If they like let them not but am hungry over my own sled
but the letter was somehow harsh to eat rice but am not
okay with how Satan allowed my super market to sell in the
moon light but if I was shouting why Kim Karadashian
family decided to sing in deeper life camp ground then
obama would have been the pastor against humanity if not
why did she rape the two guys who were against her from
giving birth since she was already nine months pregnant am
not too sure if the condom was original that all Nigerian
solders couldn't even come in terms with boko haram
campus gate but the calabar girls became chibok girls of
Abuja white house.
Abeg wetin u dey insinuate?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by LegalOpinion: 3:51am On Jun 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
see u stupid reasoning...u left the white man who made him number one...why una de yarn dust every time...even ezenwa and uzoho are not any better than akpeyi self...if only rohr pick afelokhai of enyimba..

Referring to me as stupid rather than contest my assertions just shows how poorly educated you are. Your parents are entitled to all the money they spent on your education until you dropped out of school.

And if you think Pinnick can't influence players selection in the national team, then the generational stupidity in your family remains incurable. Little wonder your parents ended the way they did. Orue.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2019
LegalOpinion:

guy try to read daily new before making comments like this
our team was weakened because most of our players were recovering from an illness or a virus they got in their hotel.
And if you have been following the eagles you will know we did not start out complete first team today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2019
Sonnobax15:
We need a stronq defense...plus mikel, and onauchu shouldn't be played if the super eaqles really need to win....as 4 akpeyi,how lonq will it take him 2 build up his confidence??...rohr should please play that our over-qrown baby qoalkeeper next time..
u mean uzoho??
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by wayisshut: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2019
I dont trust this super eagles team. I watched madagascar and Guinea and I tell you It would be difficult to beat these team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by prinsam30: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Pls guys stop blaming Mikel, coz I don't see any crime he has committed, rather put the blame on the coach whose formation almost cost us the game.... playing players out of their normal position is very dangerous, if u must play 352 formation then every players must be in their rightful place, but I would have preferred he go for 433, with musa and igaloh in the starting line and then u will see what Mikel is capable of doing.... and Las Las he should Pls change that keeper that likes playing with ball like he's playing for Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Joyboy1(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Only an unsound coach will use Ighalo to start an AFCON game. Ighalo cannot play 45 minutes impressively in AFCON. He is better of as a substitute.

Onigbinde made similar blunder in Japan/Korea 2002 by starting the aging and unfit Kanu Nwankwo against Argentina. Juan Sebastine Veron want him out in minutes and we lost that game.

Ighalo is the most experienced striker in SE today but he can't stay on the pitch for more than 30 minutes in African Football.

If you say unfit Kanu....I agree in 2002 but aging Kanu......NO NO! Don't forget he played 8 more years after the WC in Korea/Japan. He started and gave John Chukwudi Utaka that killer pass against Cameroon in 2004. He won the FA Cup for Portsmouth too. If Ighalo is fit enough......Abeg let Rohr start him!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Referring to me as stupid rather than contest my assertions just shows how poorly educated you are. Your parents are entitled to all the money they spent on your education until you dropped out of school.

And if you think Pinnick can't influence players selection in the national team, then the generational stupidity in your family remains incurable. Little wonder your parents ended the way they did. Orue.
you are foolish animal...displaying crass stupidity on a public forum
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by rapthugx(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2019
The match na better BTTS
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by LegalOpinion: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2019
kenddys:

guy try to read daily new before making comments like this
our team was weakened because most of our players were recovering from an illness or a virus they got in their hotel.
And if you have been following the eagles you will know we did not start out complete first team today.

Also be very careful with every news you see on the internet. I live in Asaba and I talk with the key players almost on daily basis at Orchid hotel where they were camped.

Forget disease and virus recovery story because there is nothing like that.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by LegalOpinion: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you are foolish animal...displaying crass stupidity on a public forum

You insult your father almost on daily basis and so, this means nothing to me. Check your life and see if there is anything meaningful in it. You are destroyed forever.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Iamgrey5(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Also be very careful with every news you see on the internet. I live in Asaba and I talk with the key players almost on daily basis at Orchid hotel where they were camped.

The coach himself confirmed the virus after the post march interview.

He said that was the reason he couldn't start Musa and Ighalo because they have just recovered from a virus that affected nearly half of the team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Electrochemistry(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
robosky02:
Africa Cup of Nations ·

Group Stage ·

Nigeria vs Guinea

Date: wed 26 june

Time :3:30pm

Venue : alexander stadium

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/match/nigeria-v-guinea/69x3mqrqvcku1hb2pyeeq5g16
All I can see is 2013 soccer phenomenon repeating itself in 2019 for the Super Eagles.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by shevchenko(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mikel should never ever play again for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by idrisaleo1: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAhP9HWFwXk

Senegal started this year's nations cup in the best way possible. Will they lift their first ever AFCON trophy or will they have to wait till another edition? Should other heavyweights I. E. SUPER EAGLES be scared of their incredible talents or will they flatter to deceive one again?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2019
LegalOpinion:

oga akpeyi is not our number one keeper period
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Thompsone007: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2019
That assist from ola was amazing
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
airprinz:
you can't just say walk over to our next game.
Guinea drew Madagascar
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
tfash96:
yeah u re d only 1 who's sensible here.. That's the only team that might hinder Nigeria from coming out with 9 points

How? Guinea that drew with Madagascar
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by DOBOEFEMENA: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
landmark86:
If you strongly believe our eagles will top their group let me see your hands up
LOL VERY FUNNY INDEED. They will top the group though.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by DOBOEFEMENA: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
#MondayMotivation brought to you by the Super Eagles
The back-heel pass from Olaina to Odion Ighalo which scored the Winning Goal was a product of practice..
Rate the back heel pass on a scale of 1 to 10?

Get Dream League Soccer on http:///officialaha 
#AFCON2019

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by LegalOpinion: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
kenddys:

oga akpeyi is not our number one keeper period

I join you in prayer that it comes to pass
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
LegalOpinion:

I join you in prayer that it comes to pass

baba it is not a prayer he is not
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Luckyziakegha: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
England boss Phil Neville said he was "ashamed" by Cameroon's behaviour after a World Cup last-16 victory he said "didn't feel like football".

The Lionesses booked a quarter-final spot against Norway after a 3-0 win.
But the game was marred by Cameroon's extraordinary reaction to two video assistant referee decisions and several poor challenges on England's players...

That wasn't a World Cup last-16 tie in terms of behaviour that I want to see from footballers," said Neville.
I am completely and utterly ashamed of the opposition.

The former Manchester United defender said ex-Arsenal boss 
Wenger had once told him "the team mirror the manager.

Neville added: "If that was my team - and it will never be any of my players - they would never play for England again.

https://news1960.fun/2019/06/24/england-boss-phil-neville-said-he-was-ashamed-by-cameroons-behaviour-after-a-world-cup-last-16-victory-he-said-didnt-feel-like-football/

2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by tfash96(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

How? Guinea that drew with Madagascar
look at u just wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 / I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.