Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time - Sports (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time (103596 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sweet win, they did well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by jiorhemen(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
nep2ra:

Bruh...

Please tell me that was sarcasm.
No. I put that emoji there because I know that some people don't believe in scriptural references and I respect their views. But personally, I believe in it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by ojay2053(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
I want to see the likes of Onyekuru, Musa, Chukwueze, Iwobi and Ndidi play together. Rohr should use his head for once nau na wetin sef
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by TruthinAction: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
vicardino:
I pity whoever thinks this coach knows his onion

Just my thought. Yes we won but this couch is not it at all. He does not know which players to field. He makes changes and places a player in the wrong position. I think we should just forget about foreign coach after this competition even if they win. This team is full of talented new players but the coach is playing on sentiment in fielding them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by TruthinAction: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
SHOCK7:

u just saying nonsense,after he just won another match.

Please leave the win. There is element of luck in football. We are just too lucky in the first two games. The coach has no tactical input to the game.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
romenna:
ighalo na very selfish player

Ighalo is not a good player in my book. As a coach, he will not play for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Datazone:

You're a big fool. Akpeyi is an Itsekiri from Delta State.

Why the insult when the biggest fool in the discourse is you? Most Nigerians are dumbass in an open conversation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Larryslim(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
This team was just lucky!
I still don't underhand how some player got into the team, Ighalo for instance.
How is he even our no9 when Oyenkuru had a good season at Galatasary with like 14 league goals, and is even on Bayern radar?
Iwobi, idk what to say now I know why arsenal fans curse him day and night.
Above all, this team is very bad at playing football, they don't even have a pattern of play, just kick and follow.
Even the coach is clueless, he doesn't even know his best XI, just fielding anyone.
We should wake up now before it's too late!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Navigator254: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Cmanforall: 12:13am On Jun 27, 2019
wizkidblogger:

if he was on the bench today, Nigerians would have insulted Rohr for not starting him.
I don't think so, some people can be good as subs. But he still needs to hunt for strikers.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36fW6N37ZWM

Nigeria vs Guinea 1-0 all goals Full Highlights

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by quickly: 5:07am On Jun 27, 2019
nothing a coach can do if players dont do the right thing.

ighalo passing to musa or shooting to other side of post like aguero. the scorewould be 2-0 at least.

in proffesional football only thing that matters is results.

its better to play badly and win than play well and lose
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by wizkidblogger(f): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2019
Cmanforall:

I don't think so, some people can be good as subs. But he still needs to hunt for strikers.

Now that we have qualified, I expect him to try Victor in our next match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Tools011: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2019
The Nigeria team played out of strategy they are just playing individual games not collectively as a team

Well the only organized position is the defense but that cant give a very good build up from the defense so as to help the midfielder to perform brilliantly

My opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by samtol4(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2019
dabossman:

So once a player receives a yellow card he should immediately be substituted. That would be your tactical move. You try.
once a player receive yellow and chance is there that he will received the second one ,the coach will change the player to avoid red card
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by dabossman(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
samtol4:
once a player receive yellow and chance is there that he will received the second one ,the coach will change the player to avoid red card

Musa, Etebo and Omeruo all received yellow cards and could all have gotten a second. Should the coach have removed all three of them? What happens if a fourth player now receives a yellow and there are no more substitutions to be made? What happens then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by BankyGee(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
dabossman:

Musa, Etebo and Omeruo all received yellow cards and could all have gotten a second. Should the coach have removed all three of them? What happens if a fourth player now receives a yellow and there are no more substitutions to be made? What happens then?
Epp me and ask oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by nep2ra(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
jiorhemen:

No. I put that emoji there because I know that some people don't believe in scriptural references and I respect their views. But personally, I believe in it.

On top football matter?

God no get serious work do?

Na to dey take sides for football match na im important to God?

My broda, I bow to you ooooo!
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by 4koff: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
sholex1:

how dare you bring Messi and Ighalo into the same sentence?

Because they play the same game. Na Tiger Woods I go call?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by peeparty(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
midehi2:

Yea i did...how are you doing?

Cool happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by LegalOpinion: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Datazone:

Shut up your dirty mouth. Akpeyi is better than uzoho, ezenwa had injury and didn't live up to expectations. You want a team dominated by Igbos. Let's support the coach decision. If we concede a goal due to keepers fault, he'll will be replaced immediately even if he's Obama younger brother. So shut up

Why are you telling an elderly man to shut up? This is not nice oh. Why not make your point without insult?
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Why are you telling an elderly man to shut up? This is not nice oh. Why not make your point without insult?
I'm honestly sorry. Accept my sincerest apologies sir.
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2019
Gullah:

The worst kind of fool is the one that has no idea he is a fool and keeps parading his foolishness around and that's what you are. Click the links below and educate yourself ignoramus!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1037084-miss-anambra-3-super-eagles-players-state.html

https://www.studydriller.com/daniel-akpeyi-biography-career-and-net-worth/
Now that we've crashed out of the AFCON finals. How does it feel? I'm 100% sure Akpeyi is from Delta State but you went to bring links from an Igbo website. Head over to Facebook, type "Akpeyi" in the search box. Everybody on the list are from Delta State (Itsekiri). Even Daniel Akpeyi profile on Facebook says he's from Warri (Itsekiri). Akpeyi means nothing in Igbo. This is one of those cases why you shouldn't take any post on a N4000 website serious. I can create a website right away and fill it with jargons. Apart from Daniel Akpeyi, show me any Igbo person bearing Akpeyi on Facebook. I can point you to other Itsekiris bearing the name on that Facebook. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2019
Zanas:

You're a compound fool!!! When did akpeyi become an itsekiri name? Have you ever seen any itsekiri man answering akpeyi? Compound mumu
Now that we've crashed out of the AFCON finals. How does it feel? I'm 100% sure Akpeyi is from Delta State. Head over to Facebook, type "Akpeyi" in the search box. Everybody on the list are from Delta State (Itsekiri). Even Daniel Akpeyi profile on Facebook says he's from Warri (Itsekiri). Akpeyi means nothing in Igbo. This is one of those cases why you shouldn't take any post on a N4000 website serious. I can create a website right away and fill it with jargons. Apart from Daniel Akpeyi, show me any Igbo person bearing Akpeyi on Facebook. I can point you to other Itsekiris bearing the name on that Facebook. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time by kalvoken(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
This coach go Sabi ball.

Saduk should not wear our jerseys again

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 / I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.