Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash (18621 Views)

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Onikan Stadium Ahead Of Aisha Buhari Cup / Super Eagles Players Train At Kaliningrad Stadium Ahead Of Croatia Match(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by unapologetic77: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
namiji2598:
using ur Yoruba tongue to pronounce channel is not a bad idea at all, nice one
nyamiri i sight u
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by MrTrend(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Success my ladies wink
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by MATAY(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
Karmatyra:
1&over 1.5 grin if you know...you know!
odd 1.02
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by BlackfireX: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
2blessed01:

In D Game Of Football, Anything Can Happen, Believe Bro...
The Reverse MIGHT Be The Case Here At The Final Whistle...
9ja All D Way!

Let's bet.... Can you

Welcome home babes ....in advance
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by yusuff4u2c(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:
"Like a lamb to the slaughter..."
... A moth to the flame lol
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by femi4: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Another 1-0 loading
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by babalonimi: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
God help us! No permutations again
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dancing and permutations times are over, it is now time for reality.

Win and proceed to the next stage or lose and board the next available flight back home.

While I'm rooting for the SF of NGR, there won't be any hard feelings on my part if the better team wins.
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by clovislouis(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Karmatyra:
1&over 1.5 grin if you know...you know!
so u have started playing bet9ja
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by ecclize: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Anyone with Live straem link abeg
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Falcons on all green.
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by MrBONE2(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:

grin

Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by shogsman(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lord jb abeg drop the link
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by olaruchi: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by iPrevail(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
MrBONE2:

grin

Get ready to file a rape case at the end of final whistle cheesy
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by NOL2dworld(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
ackim:
Ahead of the 4:30pm kick off, the Super Falcons leave Mecure Hotel for Stade des Alpes where they will face two-time world champions Germany this afternoon in Grenoble.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/fifa-women-world-cup-oshoala-starts.html

Ladies!! Have u taking your ganja?

U need strong one to win this match.

Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by 2blessed01(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
BlackfireX:

Let's bet.... Can you
Welcome home babes ....in advance
Ok Bro, Time's Almost Up...Lets See Wot We Get...
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Damfostopper(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
sacrificial lamb about to be slaughtered

Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Burger01(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:
lol. You never can tell cheesy
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by degamemaster(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:

You're an idiot. They will come out victorious.
#BiafranTeam.

1 Like

Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by degamemaster(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:

You lied. They will come out victorious.
#BiafranTeam.
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by iPrevail(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
degamemaster:

You're an idiot. They will come out victorious.
#BiafranTeam.

Lol.. Guy who do you this thing? I talk anything? cheesy
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by degamemaster(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Team Biafra Vs Team Germo
All hail Biafra. Umu Chineke, Umu Chukwu okike Abiama.
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by iPrevail(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Burger01:
lol. You never can tell cheesy

Las las sha... I like how they've started. I hope they can assimilate the game well enough.
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by degamemaster(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Team Biafra Vs Team Germo
All hail Biafra. Umu Chineke, Umu Chukwu okike Abiama.
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Karmatyra(f): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
clovislouis:
so u have started playing bet9ja
I own a couple of betshops,so I know a thing or two about them.
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by iPrevail(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
degamemaster:

You lied. They will come out victorious.
#BiafranTeam.

Guy.. No do make I change for you o. Person no fit play again? And enough with this your biafran whatever... That's the Nigerian Super Falcons FYI
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Xammie001(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
This is Football and Anything can happen My Naija My Pride
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Legendguru: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by clovislouis(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Karmatyra:
I own a couple of betshops,so I know a thing or two about them.
. Wow. Impressive
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by degamemaster(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:

Guy.. No do make I change for you o. Person no fit play again? And enough with this your biafran whatever... That's the Nigerian Super Falcons FYI

Go and sit down mehn, you no fit do anything.
When we do kain thing for away, una go begin shout on top of una voices and identify us as Igbos and Biafrans but when we bring national honours and pride, una go claim us as Nigerians.
The players are Biafrans, we're umu Chukwu okike. Deal with that .
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by BlackfireX: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
2blessed01:

Ok Bro, Time's Almost Up...Lets See Wot We Get...

One don't enter.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US / Stephanie Frappart: Referee Gets Massive Praise For Her Performance / 2018 World Cup: Super Eagles Confirm Payment Of Bonuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.