Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash (18624 Views)

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Onikan Stadium Ahead Of Aisha Buhari Cup / Super Eagles Players Train At Kaliningrad Stadium Ahead Of Croatia Match(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by iPrevail(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
degamemaster:

Go and sit down mehn, you no fit do anything.
When we do kain thing for away, una go begin shout on top of una voices and identify us as Igbos and Biafrans but when we bring national honours and pride, una go claim us as Nigerians.
The players are Biafrans, we're umu Chukwu okike. Deal with that .

Very sweet match grin grin
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by blackslayer: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
on their way to get trashed my the german machines....already 2-0! olodos
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by degamemaster(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:

Very sweet match grin grin

Bad belle, but we're sure of trashing your arewa or oduduwa republics or any other name you may want to give them. We will wipe them front and back.

Igbos are the lifeline to Nigeria's existence. Take Igbos out, the zoo will collapse.
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by namiji2598: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
unapologetic77:
nyamiri i sight u
my name na hausa name unless if ur IQ dey below 10
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by 2blessed01(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
BlackfireX:

One don't enter.....
Following...
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by BlackfireX: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
2blessed01:

Following...

2 don enter...
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by iPrevail(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
degamemaster:

Bad belle, but we're sure of trashing your arewa or oduduwa republics or any other name you may want to give them. We will wipe them front and back.

Igbos are the lifeline to Nigeria's existence. Take Igbos out, the zoo will collapse.

This is how you keep assuming things and mislead yourself. Who told you I'm from the west?
Besides, this whole convo was about football not race or tribe.
Please stay away from me!
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by BlackfireX: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
2blessed01:

Following...

3 don enter.
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Satan66(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:

This is how you keep assuming things and mislead yourself. Who told you I'm from the west?
Besides, this whole convo was about football not race or tribe.
Please stay away from me!
Look at him, Boko Haram recruit angry
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
TANID:
But Why They're Not Happy ?

I think they just realized that this will be their last match in the tournament cheesy
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by flexyrule(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Karmatyra:
I own a couple of betshops,so I know a thing or two about them.
smart girl.
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Teejay13(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Best of luck to our girls, Super Falcons

Please see my ad below.

Apply for your Shengen Visa and get 100% Guarantee.

Good evening and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
See number to call below
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Teejay13(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Teejay13:
Best of luck to our girls, Super Falcons

Please see my ad below.

Apply for your Shengen Visa and get 100% Guarantee.

Good evening and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
See number to call below

Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by TANID(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
akinjojo1234:

I think they just realized that this will be their last match in the tournament cheesy
And It's Happening Right Now grin
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by TANID(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
jrusky:

Tension.
Exactly!
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by majamajic(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
if they can keep the score at 2-0 only , they tried , was expecting 4-0 , they know how to use head wella , I watched their last match, they made 8 goal attempt will head only ,
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Phock2sweet: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
2blessed01:
If You Believe This Team Can Knock Germany Out, Hit LIKE; SHARE If Otherwise...
9ja All Way!!!
you say
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by holuwajobar(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dem chop 3 atlast
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by fikiman7000(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
stano2:
Go Go Super Falcons Go for Victory
Victory indeed
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by fikiman7000(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
2blessed01:
If You Believe This Team Can Knock Germany Out, Hit LIKE; SHARE If Otherwise...
9ja All Way!!!
Believe ko bolieve ni,you better start accepting for any oga wey nigeria meet for any competition abi when was the last time they upset a big team?

1 Like

Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by 2blessed01(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
fikiman7000:

Believe ko bolieve ni,you better start accepting for any oga wey nigeria meet for any competition abi when was the last time they upset a big team?
No B Lie Guy!
9ja Football Na Scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by 2blessed01(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
BlackfireX:

3 don enter.
It Is Finished Bro... 9ja Football Na Scam!

1 Like

Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Mudassir2016(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin grin
namiji2598:
using ur Yoruba tongue to pronounce channel is not a bad idea at all, nice one
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by abbiboy: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
deltateam:

Rubbish kè? You sabi play?
Football naim occupation...rubbish question?
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by BlackfireX: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
2blessed01:

It Is Finished Bro...
9ja Football Na Scam!

You owe me u know...

Having hope on Nigeria football is like hoping on our politicians
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by 2blessed01(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
BlackfireX:

You owe me u know...

Having hope on Nigeria football is like hoping on our politicians
You Nailed It Bro...
Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2019
they should all retire to the kitchen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash by Flashlaundry(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2019

At Flash Laundry, we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939<

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US / Stephanie Frappart: Referee Gets Massive Praise For Her Performance / 2018 World Cup: Super Eagles Confirm Payment Of Bonuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.