Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Advive - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advive (291 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advive by basilbenrich: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
i was in cyprus before for schooling,but decided to come back to nigeria because of money, but rightnow i am ready to go back now and need advice on what to do please.
Re: Advive by nanauju(f): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
You're not giving us any comprehensive detail about your story.

-Why are you going back to Cyprus?
-I guess you must have finished schooling. Since you finished, what additional skill have you added to yourself to make getting a job easier or starting a business for yourself.
-Do you have friends and relatives over there you can rely upon pending when you can stand on your fit?
Re: Advive by basilbenrich: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
nanauju:
You're not giving us any comprehensive detail about your story.

-Why are you going back to Cyprus?
-I guess you must have finished schooling. Since you finished, what additional skill have you added to yourself to make getting a job easier or starting a business for yourself.
-Do you have friends and relatives over there you can rely upon pending when you can stand on your fit?
i am trying to say that i was there before that i do not finished with my master program, before i came to nigeria,that rightnow i am ready to go back now to complete the program, that i need advice on what to do?

(1) (Reply)

Employee Paid For Work Refuses To Work And Refuses To Return Money Paid To Him / a / Man Spotted Helping An Elderly Woman Carry Her Bag And Cross The Streets In Sout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.