Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Man Spotted Helping An Elderly Woman Carry Her Bag And Cross The Streets In Sout - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Spotted Helping An Elderly Woman Carry Her Bag And Cross The Streets In Sout (280 Views)

I Collected $30m For Helping Gov’t Recover $300m – Afe Babalola / Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos / An Elderly Woman Who Cleans A Lagos Federal Road Selflessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Spotted Helping An Elderly Woman Carry Her Bag And Cross The Streets In Sout by thesitenews: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Paragraph
A South African lady, Nomsa, who was touched by the act of kindness shown to an elderly woman, took to Twitter to share the story alongside photos.

"I was walking behind this gentleman in Joburg CBD streets.
The old lady had that bag on her head and he offered to help her carry her bag and cross the streets.
UBUNTU guys!!!
I just had to stop him and ask for his name and picture. We are led "

Photos: Man spotted helping an elderly lady carry her bag and cross the streets in South Africa

Photos: Man spotted helping an elderly lady carry her bag and cross the streets in South Africa

[url][/url]https://www.thesitenews.com/news/man-spotted-helping-an-elderly-woman-carry-her-bag-and-cross-the-streets-in-south-africa-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Career / Get Your Sales Up With Cold Calling / Post Construction Cleaning London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.