Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures (47162 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Are they Nigerians? undecided
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by obailala(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
aalangel:

That's why I'll never believe that Dangote is Nigeria's richest man.
Dangote by far, is the richest of them all... Trust me, if those others were anywhere as close as the Dangotes or Adenugas, even if they were silent, their money would be doing the talking. If you doubt me, ask the quiet Mike Adenuga.

Meanwhile, Dangote and Otedola were at this wedding.

5 Likes

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Gt321(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He married his sugar mummy...congrats anyway

You still at the sheppe joint. Bros go home o

1 Like

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by decatalyst(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
aalangel:

Groom's sister..a Presenter..she had a Show with Denola Grey..

Thanks dearie. Dunno

1 Like

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by decatalyst(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Adanairaland:

In Neon gown.

Neon is the new Black

shocked
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Anambralstson: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
BlackfireX:
Which billionaire

Is his father richer than me?
I believe you don't know Anumdu, Google Globe Motors

1 Like

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Antoeni(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
How many Billionaires do we even have in Nigeria?
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by boomssey(f): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
They look so cute together.hml
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Alawe(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
obailala:
Dangote by far, is the richest of them all... Trust me, if those others were anywhere as close as the Dangotes or Adenugas, even if they were silent, their money would be doing the talking. If you doubt me, ask the quiet Mike Adenuga.

Femi Otedola is a wealthy man. Now he has divested in fort-Oil and reinvested in another company, if the the company is not quoted which position will he still occupy or will he seize to be rich?

There are many who did not quote their companies that are very wealthy. Live forbes, they only talked about quoted companies. By the way, we know Nigeria more than them
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by chukslawrence(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Antoeni:
How many Billionaires do we even have in Nigeria?
I tire ooo. We have just four ooo. Dangote, Adenuga, Samad and Alakija. I don’t know where they get thiers
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Smalliegirl: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
decatalyst:
Cute couple

But who is that over Sabi dress lady in lemon gown?

Sister of the Groom
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Menance: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
aalangel:

You said it all

2 Likes

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by ensamy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
I wonder how Nigerians like tagging this billionaire title on rich men, is that how Naira has become useless ? Ned Nwoko Billionaire, Evans Billionaire kidnapper, Otedola Billionaire, now see Another billionaire. shocked cool shocked cool shocked shocked cool shocked Make me sef start answer Billionaire too , Rochas Billionaire, Dino Billionaire grin grin grin grin
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by yeyeosoronga: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
decatalyst:
Cute couple

But who is that over Sabi dress lady in lemon gown?

Some people go dey dress pass the bride sef, as I'd na her dey marry cheesy cheesy
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by gossipmama(f): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
[s][/s]
enemmo:

The grooms younger sister

No! The groom's twin

1 Like

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by aalangel(f): 1:00am On Jun 23, 2019
obailala:

I hope you know that Dangote's money is government money. He's just an avenue.

3 Likes

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Moletemike: 1:27am On Jun 23, 2019
Zuluhead:
anumudu the owner of globe motors.

He is just a car salesman
Some people even swear he mix this business with trading in the other stuff

1 Like

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Moletemike: 1:30am On Jun 23, 2019
obailala:

Them no show picture of Dangote or Otedola for this wedding o.
Wey dem dey?
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by obailala(m): 1:33am On Jun 23, 2019
aalangel:

I hope you know that Dangote's money is government money. He's just an avenue.
If you say Dangote's money is government money, is there any single rich person in Nigeria who isn't flaunting govt money?

2 Likes

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by obailala(m): 1:35am On Jun 23, 2019
Moletemike:

Them no show picture of Dangote or Otedola for this wedding o.
Wey dem dey?
Lol... so you think every wedding guest appeared in those 2 pictures up there?.. Even Ihedioha was at the wedding too.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Spadelicious: 1:37am On Jun 23, 2019
GistMore5:
GistMore.com

First photos from the white wedding of billionaire son, Eyinna Anumudu to top Makeup artist, Joyce Jacob.
The wedding is currently holding in Paris.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/first-photos-from-the-white-wedding-of-billionaire-son-eyinna-anumudu

Lalasticlala

Is good this boy is getting married to a make up artist. Maybe she can help the boy’s mum and teach her how to apply her make up because she always looks so scary because she is fond of putting on excessive make up which doesn’t suit her.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by enemmo(f): 2:38am On Jun 23, 2019
gossipmama:
[s][/s]

No! The groom's twin

Oh wow!

Thanks for the correction
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by olumide77: 4:42am On Jun 23, 2019
Alawe:
Is he the son of Chief Humphrey Anumudu, the silent billionaire of Globe motors

So many billionaires in naija you don't

Humphrey Anumudu is the owner of First Motors while Globe Motors is owned by the elder brother William Anumudu.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2019
Zuluhead:
anumudu the owner of globe motors.

Ok, the name rings bell. Nkiru Anumudu was his wife who went for a surgery back then to have sexy eyeballs like Fifi Ejindu. Doctor turned her into a scary human being with a Permanent Shock look.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Adanairaland:

In Neon gown.

Neon is the new Black
I just learnt the name of that colour. Neon, thanks

1 Like

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by ahiboilandgas: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2019
aalangel:

keep believing
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Offpoint1:
If you need someone to edit your scanned documents, PDF or photos....
I'm at your service

Can you help with the US Embassy job form fill out? Not getting it right.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by philip0906(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2019
aalangel:

[s]I hope you know that Dangote's money is government money. He's just an avenue[/s].
Keep quiet if you don't know what to stay rather than these beer parlour yarns.

1 Like

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Anambralstson: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2019
ensamy:
I wonder how Nigerians like tagging this billionaire title on rich men, is that how Naira has become useless ? Ned Nwoko Billionaire, Evans Billionaire kidnapper, Otedola Billionaire, now see Another billionaire. shocked cool shocked cool shocked shocked cool shocked Make me sef start answer Billionaire too , Rochas Billionaire, Dino Billionaire grin grin grin grin
Many of you are just plain ignorant, just one of his investments in Lakki, can you calculate $200 million in naira.

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Anambralstson: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2019
ensamy:

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Zuluhead(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2019
Moletemike:

He is just a car salesman
Some people even swear he mix this business with trading in the other stuff
he is a distributor just like elizade motors and he is currently building an automobile assembly plant in nigeria. i dont know what other stuff you meant he deals on.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Offpoint1: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Denique:

Can you help with the US Embassy job form fill out? Not getting it right.
To fill or to edit it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Style(photos) / This Pregnant Lady's Halloween Costume Is Crazy (Photo) / Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.