Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures (47343 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
business makes profit Jobs make Salary .....one is only capable of keeping you alive daily the other has the possibilities of making you rich.. choose entrepreneurship choose profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by oduademonest: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
White wedding of a woman I don yansh many times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by BareFacedLies(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
scaramucci:

I thought as much. She resemble her mom, Nkiru.

Her mum always looks like someone who's stoned
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by aalangel(f): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
philip0906:

Keep quiet if you don't know what to stay rather than these beer parlour yarns.

Is that how you talk to people you don't even know? Between you and I now, who's behaving like someone in a beer parlour You have an option to overlook my views...not by insulting me. God bless you plenty.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2019
Offpoint1:

To fill or to edit it?
Editing will be fine so I can fill it out myself.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures by Offpoint1: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2019
Denique:
Editing will be fine so I can fill it out myself.
I can do that, whatsapp me on +234 708 877 2858

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) / Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.