Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Mikel Obi Na Otu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Na Otu (851 Views)

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Na Otu by shevchenko(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Na Otu by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Op u opened a thread just to say dat..match Neva finish na
Re: Mikel Obi Na Otu by shevchenko(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kingmiah:

No hope for this match at all
Re: Mikel Obi Na Otu by respect80(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
I'm just wondering if there's any match this Nigerian super eagle will find easy.
Re: Mikel Obi Na Otu by respect80(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kingmiah:

Seriously, it's not like anyone derives joy in criticizing them. The thing is that they can't just cruise to a sweet and smooth victory without keeping their fans praying and indecisive about how the match might end.

Even at my current level of play, there are matches that it's just so sure that we will win and even win big.

We know football ain't easy though, but it's not like a team has to be struggling in every match.

Even Sunderland get team wey dem d beat comfortably for their level
Re: Mikel Obi Na Otu by respect80(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
shevchenko:
Yeye dey smell

Seriously I'm as angry as you are...

When they said Germany were the stronger team against the superfalcons, their fans didn't have to wait the whole day before the players gave them the lead.

My point is that... We keep forming GIANTS OF AFRICA yet, there's no African team we can boast of being able to beat easily...
Re: Mikel Obi Na Otu by hisgrace090: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
respect80:

Seriously I'm as angry as you are...

When they said Germany were the stronger team against the superfalcons, their fans didn't have to wait the whole day before the players gave them the lead.

My point is that... We keep forming GIANTS OF AFRICA yet, there's no African team we can boast of being able to beat easily...

But being giant of Africa for mouth is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Na Otu by respect80(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
hisgrace090:

But being giant of Africa for mouth is allowed.

Seriously, I feel disgusted each time I see them struggling. Sometimes even if they will win, they will just score 1 late goal and put everybody on high jump whether they will defend it or it will be equalized. Just like today
Re: Mikel Obi Na Otu by shevchenko(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
I keep saying this
Una nor wan hear

(1) (Reply)

Norwegian Club Signs Messi, Wants Ronaldo Next - Goal.com / One Sure Draw Everyday For One Week / African Geomancer Blog For Free Bet Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.