Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia (45085 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Mikel Obi Photo Of His Twin Daughters - Ava and Mia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by ThisandThat247: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

Olga, the wife of Nigerian International footballer Mikel Obi, shared these photos of himself bonding with their daughters through play and story-book reading. More photo below.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by 4kings: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Cool...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
undecided

Kedu nke Mikel hapu omenala mewazi omenelu?

Ava and Mia? Na Igbo name be that?
Better come back home and marry a good Igbo girl from the village.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by 4kings: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

Better come back home and marry a good Igbo girl from
the village.
You're implying that Olga ain't good.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.
You sound like a kid. Must he name his kids Igbo names, and are good women strictly found in Igbo land?.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by GloriaNinja(f): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
HE HAS CUTE DAUGHTERS

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by teresafaith: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
What can a russian lady offer bikonu? When we achalugo beautiful queens are here waiting for him, even if he will make us his second wife me I don't mind o

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
4kings:
You're implying that Olga ain't good.

Not implying, Am saying it

No foreign lady can be good enough for our brother!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by 4kings: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:

Because you said so?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
More than cute kiss

Bros J.. I tap 4rm hz blessing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by NwaAmaikpe: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
shocked

When old age hits this boy, he will know he wasted his youth and his sperm.

He should just go and marry one Awkuzu girl and stop fooling himself with this lady.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Maltaleeza(f): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
I really pray to have set of twins too..... I don't mind having them twice and prefer same sex. Lord, please answer my prayer when its time o.

Modified
I want mine to be identical....
God answer my prayer.

16 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Masterclass32: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adorable.
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by NotNairalandi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
see name ...Mia! if your daughter grow up and start mia-ndering upandun now you go say na village people dey after ur family undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by passyhansome(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
okay

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by segebase(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
kipo
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Tbillz(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nigerian -Russian/ Britain born Biafran twins. Hope to hear that chain of country attachment soon when they become media ✨ stars grin

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Unik3030: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
cute

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
teresafaith:
What can a russian lady offer bikonu? When we achalugo beautiful queens are here waiting for him, even if he will make us his second wife me I don't mind o
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by psalmhorah(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
happy family ....grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by CaptainGOOD: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
You sound like a kid. Must he name his kids Igbo names, and are good women strictly found in Igbo land?.

He didnt say that... but trust me mikel need an igbo lady,.. for some reasons.
Relaying totally on kids u had with a white woman can be catastrophic at Times

9 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by ednut1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nigerian babes viewing this be like

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by samsard(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Best he sticks to the Russian lady, most of these Naija Igbo ladies are simply nothing but gold diggers and the ones who have nothing to offer. P34C3 0UT.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Damn it, I need one boy one girl. Damn it men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by EmekaBlue(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Up Chelsea
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by SeniorZato(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia?
Na Igbo name be that?

the village.
Make him jus come marry u an

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by henrydadon(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
nice..money is good
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Edopesin: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boss
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by jomoh: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
So? Make I fry stone
Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by uzoormah(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Ava and Mia? Na Igbo name be that?
Better come back home and marry a good Igbo girl from the village.
busy body

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
CEEcey:

My dear, I'm saying this in the nicest way, you need serious medical checkup urgently. Because isslike your brain is paining you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo, Georgina Rodriguez, His 4 Kids Hang Out, Rides Bicycle With Them / Senegal Vs Algeria: AFCON Finals (0 - 1) Full Time / Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.