Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Taxi App Guy's Guide To Rideshare 4 Coming Soon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Taxi App Guy's Guide To Rideshare 4 Coming Soon (312 Views)

MAGIC WORDS To Get 5 Star Rating As A Rideshare Driver / Download The Guide To Rideshare 3: Uber And Taxify / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taxi App Guy's Guide To Rideshare 4 Coming Soon by taxiappguy: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
If there is one thing i know for certain, it is that you want to make some cash.
You must have heard of people cleaning out doing Uber, Taxify, Max etc.

Wouldn't you like to claim your share?

Rideshare has grown immensely since I wrote the last edition: Guide to Rideshare 3: Uber and Taxify.

It has become an actual industry, with new companies strutting their stuff in the space and it is now clear that rideshare is here to stay.

The Guide to Rideshare is a book that will teach you exactly how to make money from "Uber".

This new version is focused on how to earn the most money from rideshare.

As usual, if you have already bought a copy of a previous edition then updates will be pushed to your email absolutely free.
Stay tuned.

Thanks and Cheers.
Taxi App Guy.
Re: Taxi App Guy's Guide To Rideshare 4 Coming Soon by taxiappguy: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
taxiappguy:
If there is one thing i know for certain, it is that you want to make some cash.
You must have heard of people cleaning out doing Uber, Taxify, Max etc.

Wouldn't you like to claim your share?

Rideshare has grown immensely since I wrote the last edition: Guide to Rideshare 3: Uber and Taxify.

It has become an actual industry, with new companies strutting their stuff in the space and it is now clear that rideshare is here to stay.

The Guide to Rideshare is a book that will teach you exactly how to make money from "Uber".

This new version is focused on how to earn the most money from rideshare.

As usual, if you have already bought a copy of a previous edition then updates will be pushed to your email absolutely free.
Stay tuned.

Thanks and Cheers.
Taxi App Guy.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How You Can Make Money Online By Selling T-shirts / Fresh Eggs Available For Sale In Atan Ogun State And Lagos / Checkout My Wife's Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.