Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Was Only Defending Myself - Lady Who “Stabbed” Her Husband In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Only Defending Myself - Lady Who “Stabbed” Her Husband In Kano (584 Views)

Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Only Defending Myself - Lady Who “Stabbed” Her Husband In Kano by GistMore5: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
GistMore.com

A video has emerged, of Hanan, the Bayero University Law student, who has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her husband, Saheed Hussain in Kano State.

According to the suspect - who has bruises and swellings all over her body - she was being battered by her husband, last night, despite the fact that she is pregnant. .

She added that Saheed stabbed himself while they were both struggling with a knife. Meanwhile, the victim is currently recuperating at the the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, while Hanan remains in police custody.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/i-was-only-defending-myself-lady-who-stabbed-her-husband-in-kano

Re: I Was Only Defending Myself - Lady Who “Stabbed” Her Husband In Kano by GistMore5: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2019

Re: I Was Only Defending Myself - Lady Who “Stabbed” Her Husband In Kano by GistMore5: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Was Only Defending Myself - Lady Who “Stabbed” Her Husband In Kano by midolian(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
She might have said the truth. Some men are beasts!
Re: I Was Only Defending Myself - Lady Who “Stabbed” Her Husband In Kano by CosmicPhoenix: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
let's wait for the man to heal so we can hear his own side because women love to play the victim card
Re: I Was Only Defending Myself - Lady Who “Stabbed” Her Husband In Kano by Born2Breed(f): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Those are not self inflicted injuries. She was indeed abused physically.

The man met his match.

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Cries As Woman Refuse To Send Money / Gangsters Rape 5 Female Students Of Fuotuoke Also Kidnaps 2 / Beware Of Dubai Connect!!! Ebika Julius Ugochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.