Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student (45030 Views)

How Gay Catholic Priest Ruined My Life - Robbery Suspect "EX Law Student" / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by CORRECTMAN788: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Jmk9292:
They're not supposed to be married to each other....

At all!!!
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Yaismayaila(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Women form stories, unless there was a third party that witness the fight the man has gone.
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by ContentedK: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Wallade:

Well, I was not there to witness the fight but I remember the case of the other woman (daughter of ex-CEO of Aso Savings and Loans) in Abuja who kiled her husband, when she was picked up by the police, she made up a scene and story about her husband's fall in their house that resulted to his death. She corroborated her claims with a prepared spot in their house.

If this lady stabbed her husband due to anger and suddenly realized that she could face a criminal charge, don't you think bruises and swollen face are easy to achieve in order to present her case and claim self defense.

I repeat: I am not fooled by her claims. The incident should be properly investigated by the police.
for your mind you be fbi and which police are you actually referring to for the investigation. Why would they hurriedly give us a different story from this earlier without the woman’s state of health. Northern men suck when it comes to marriage so I believe her simple..

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by zakir007(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2019
vizkiz:
Fear the media. Don't always be too quick to judge any incident based on a one sided story

The guy deserves to be stabbed multiple times for doing this to his 7 months old wife.

Women sef. Them go see mature and sane man whey love them but no... Na that bad man whey go beat them na him them go follow.
Honestly. Marry responsible man, they'll refuse. They prefer the bad guys. Now see

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by imam07: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2019
vizkiz:
Fear the media. Don't always be too quick to judge any incident based on a one sided story

The guy deserves to be stabbed multiple times for doing this to his 7 months old wife.

Women sef. Them go see mature and sane man whey love them but no... Na that bad man whey go beat them na him them go follow.
you are d one that just jump to conclusion. Women are complicated being. U only have to be very careful about treating them. A woman face can get swollen if d human dey treat had Bleep up by not only talking to her or not eating her food. If she tell people you beat her,people will believe.
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Sally97(f): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Wallade:
Honestly, I don't believe her story.
Then did she inflect herself with those bruises

2 Likes

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Originalsly: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Wallade:

Well, I was not there to witness the fight but I remember the case of the other woman (daughter of ex-CEO of Aso Savings and Loans) in Abuja who kiled her husband, when she was picked up by the police, she made up a scene and story about her husband's fall in their house that resulted to his death. She corroborated her claims with a prepared spot in their house.

If this lady stabbed her husband due to anger and suddenly realized that she could face a criminal charge, don't you think bruises and swollen face are easy to achieve in order to present her case and claim self defense.

I repeat: I am not fooled by her claims. The incident should be properly investigated by the police.

Did you remember any case where the man victimized the woman but cooked up a story?
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Wallade(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2019
Originalsly:

Did you remember any case where the man victimized the woman but looked up a story?

Yeah, there are cases in which men victimized the lady or wife but that does not change my opinion about this particular case. I still don't believe her story, until it is proven.

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by OdenKelechi(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2019
vizkiz:

Exactly my problem with them

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by OdenKelechi(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Wallade:
Honestly, I don't believe her story.
Something must really be wrong with you. So she inflicted those bruises on herself yeah??

You must be just like him. Most likely got it from your dad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Mryacks: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2019
Abyberry:
I said it! The man started it. The poor lady was only defending herself. He got what he deserved.

Just imagine beating a pregnant lady! Someone you claim to love! Abeg police release her jor! Self defense is not a crime.

Exactly ...she could be saying the truth..
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Originalsly: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2019
Wallade:

Yeah, there are cases in which men victimized the lady or wife but that does not change my opinion about this particular case. I still don't believe her story, until it is proven.
Fine. You are entitled to your belief/opinion. I guess in cases when a man suffers at the hands of a woman this Abuja case always comes to mind and you strongly believe the woman cooked up a story. When a woman suffers... no cooked up men cases comes to mind to make you even consider the man may not be telling the truth. I hear you. Sad.

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Bahddo(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Self defense is the preferred excuse by female killers. The victims usually have tried to rape or kill them. Women waste no time blaming the nearest guy for their own shocking actions.

If her husband tried to stab her with a knife, she'd likely be dead. From their pics, it's already an unfair fight without the knife, especially considering that she was pregnant. Only way she's up and he's down is that she's the one that used a weapon.

It may well be self defense, depending on who attacked first, but she's obviously the one who used the weapon. It's very unlikely he stabbed himself.
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Flashlaundry(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Bad
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Flashlaundry(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Flashlaundry:
Bad

Does the weekly washing get you down?

Pressed for time, or just hate ironing?.

At Flash Laundry, we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939<
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by 2loadedguy: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Chelsea82:
A video has emerged, of Hanan, the Bayero University Law student, who has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her husband, Saheed Hussain in Kano State.

According to the suspect - who has bruises and swellings all over her body - she was being battered by her husband, last night, despite the fact that she is pregnant.

She added that Saheed stabbed himself while they were both struggling with a knife. Meanwhile, the victim is currently recuperating at the the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, while Hanan remains in police custody.

Watch

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/i-was-only-defending-myself-lady-who.html?m=1

The problem with the Hausa/Fulani elites marriage is a simple one, while the husbands believe in the old order of things which gives the man total control, marry as many wives as possible and subdue any form of protest against his authority from the wives. The woman will always want to be liberal and have a bit of say in the home due to her education and exposure and this ultimately results in clashes that develops into domestic violence.
This situation is not common in the poor Hausa/Fulani marriages because the woman already knows her place and will not put up any form of protest against the man's wishes. So my question now is ; Is westernisation really the cause of domestic violence in the traditional African marriage?

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Wallade(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2019
OdenKelechi:

Something must really be wrong with you. So she inflicted those bruises on herself yeah??

You must be just like him. Most likely got it from your dad

Demonize me forever because of my possible opinions, I don't care.

However, disrespecting and despising my dad because of my own (personal) opinion indicates your uncultured, mannerless and condescending personality.

You don't deserve my time and worry. I ain't gonna go down that dirty and dishonorable lane with you.

I know you lack respect for your parents but kindly extend my best regards to your Dad and Mum.
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Olorunnim: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2019
The palm is too big for that hand hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Wallade(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2019
2loadedguy:

The problem with the Hausa/Fulani elites marriage is a simple one, while the husbands believe in the old order of things which gives the man total control, marry as many wives as possible and subdue any form of protest against his authority from the wives. The woman will always want to be liberal and have a bit of say in the home due to her education and exposure and this ultimately results in clashes that develops into domestic violence.
This situation is not common in the poor Hausa/Fulani marriages because the woman already knows her place and will not put up any form of protest against the man's wishes. So my question now is ; Is westernisation really the cause of domestic violence in the traditional African marriage?

You are spot-on with your analysis.

Over to your question: I don't think westernization is the challenge with traditional African marriages. Marriage is evolving and there are new developments, changes and dimensions to marriage every day.

We must all imbibe tolerance, civilization, patience and calmness especially when provoked. I know it is not easy but we have to try. However, if the marriage is not workable and every means to resolve amicably have been exhausted, please divorce the marriage rather than hate, harm, endanger or destroy each other and ultimately alter the life of the kids.
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by SEGLIZ: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2019
Jmk9292:
They're not supposed to be married to each other....

you don't need to believe her but question what happened.
could she have bruised herself and gave herself swollen?
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2019
What if she inflicted the bruises on herself after she stabbed her husband.
Don't forget she is a law student and know how these things go..
She is pregnant and men are careful with their pregnant wife especially when she is about giving birth for the first time...
I GUESS THIS WOMAN IS JUST JEALOUS OVER SOME SHIIT.
I DONT BELIEVE HER STORY.
spongeisback:
Of course you wouldn't believe her story even with the bruises you wouldn't after all she's a woman and because of that she's automatically a liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Briller: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
spongeisback:
Of course you wouldn't believe her story even with the bruises you wouldn't after all she's a woman and because of that she's automatically a liar.

Don't forget she is a Lawyer and knows the implications of stabbing her husband to death. Moreover, the dead don't speak so that's her version. Her husband stabbed himself, as in...

She'll definitely do the time. Too bad for her.
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Briller: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
eelbay:
What if she inflicted the bruises on herself after she stabbed her husband.
Don't forget she is a law student and know how these things go..
She is pregnant and men are careful with their pregnant wife especially when she is about giving birth for the first time...
I GUESS THIS WOMAN IS JUST JEALOUS OVER SOME SHIIT.

You're not alone in that line of thought. The man definitely didn't stab himself. Yes, she might have been a victim of domestic abuse but wouldn't it have been honorable for her to bolt. And now this mess

I DONT BELIEVE HER STORY.

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by imitateMe(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
kmcutez:

Mr meat brain. Infidelity is the highest form of abuse in a marriage. She is 7 months pregnant. Pregnant women’s emotions are crazy due to fluctuating hormones. The husband lucky say no be pregnant white woman. She would have sent him to the world below.
You see what I'm talking about?? We keep giving women excuses to be weak and stupid. They misbehave when they are pregnant, they are usually stupid when menstruating, they think like fishes when they reach menopause..bla bla bla...just hear your silly self
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by spongeisback: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
He is not dead.
Briller:

Don't forget she is a Lawyer and knows the implications of stabbing her husband to death. Moreover, the dead don't speak so that's her version. Her husband stabbed himself, as in...

She'll definitely do the time. Too bad for her.
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Beesluv: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
I wish him quick recovery
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by victorian(f): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
See how she looked when he was about marrying her, fresh and cute

Look how she look in marriage, bruised, sad, and dejected.

Men, when they see cute fresh happy looking girl, they want to marry but to maintain such fresh happy looks in their wives, it's another huge problem on its own. undecided

I was chatting with a friend online, how loving and generous my fiance is. Guess his reply? He said I don hook magga! Magga must pay. I was so irritated by what he said. I replied don't even in your life call my fiance magga! Are u mentally OK at all? So because hes not stingy towards me, he's now magga?

The way I replied him, he started to apologize, and said I should be wary of him, cos be might want to use me for rituals. I laughed, I replied so any man who man up to spend on his woman, wants to use her for rituals. Now I know u are not well in the head. I just blanked him

This is someone complaining he needs babe and has been lonely for one year plus.. He go wait taya for babe. Stingy animal.

Man is caring, some useless stingy wicked men will say. He wants to use his gf for rituals. So person will not be good and generous again?

Anyways may we not marry our enemies in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Emyjeze(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
I can't imagine myself beating up my wife, not to talk of a beautiful one like this.... damn I will cherish you like the goal burundi never got.
Re: My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student by Greatguy01(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ahhh! Such a beautiful couples.

Who knows what transpired between them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Scammers In Town! / My Experience With Robbers Last Night / RCCG Pastor Who Stabbed And Killed His Wife Begs Gov Ambode For Pardon(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.