Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Am Frustrated With Life And I Feel Like Giving Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Frustrated With Life And I Feel Like Giving Up (1107 Views)

If You Feel Like Giving Up, Please Read This And Have Peace / I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian / I Am Fed Up And Frustrated With Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Frustrated With Life And I Feel Like Giving Up by Spacewalker(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hello fellow nairalanders.

Sorry to bother u with my woes but am sad and depressed as am writing this. cry

I don't know what's wrong with my life rite now..everything is upside down.

Am facing so much tribulations from different angles.

I had some financial difficulties and I needed to pay for some expenses and also feed because am a student and I felt I didn't have to depend solely on my parents.so I decided to invest in little businesses that can give me more income.I did one in April but it crashed,I wasn't paid what I earned,later found out it was a scam.it was painful but I got over it.so I decided to get a loan from one of the loan apps.I used branch but I was given only 5k which was not enouf.I used fairmoney which wasn't too different from branch.I decided to try one I saw here on nairaland,Baobab loans.I called the guy in charge and requested for the loan,he promised me he would send it to me after 3 days but he disappointed me with excuses.I was really mad,felt like reaping his face apart from my phone screen.The guy said I wasn't qualified for the loan even though he assured me thàt I would get it..I just did not know what to do,I needed money desperately and there was no other way to get it..I got over that one and found out about Scott Johnson loan from this same nairaland.I contacted them and asked for a loan,they promised to give me but I must pay a collateral before getting the loan,I struggled to pay it through airtym of 2000 naira..All this happened this morning and I called the guy to send me my loan,since 2:30 pm till now I have not gotten the loan.The guy complained it was due to network issues and I believed him.this is how I waited for the whole day,yet I have not received any money ..I called the guy over 55 times from 5:00 pm and he did not pick at all..I even used different numbers.just a few mins ago,he picked and was telling me he was busy and that I have to pay an extra 200 airtym to cover the collateral.. I don't understand which collateral am paying again,cos I already paid him 2000 naira airtym..I was so angry I shouted at him and demanded he sent me my loan and then he cut the call..I just don't understand why some people derive pleasure from duping their fellow human beings without fear or shame

Am so confused rite now,I wasted 2000 airtym for this nd yet nothin embarassed

I don't even know where to start from.its like my life is tumbling down,I am so confused .

Who do I turn to now?

I just could not believe the guy had the mind of scamming me after all my kind gestures of sending him collateral, after all my sacrifices today yet nothing..

I feel like a failure and a loser embarassed cry

I feel like reporting this guy to government agencies and financial institutions but rite now am so sad and downcast..

The future looks bleak and not promising for me,am sorry for saying this but am saying the truth..

Am like why would this happen to me,who did I offend,I have never hurt or wronged anyone without apologising and begging for forgiveness..

Am sorry for this long post ,but I just had to say this,its like everything in Nigeria now is a scam..Even something as simple as getting a loan is hard and dubious..if I got the loan,I would have used it for something very productive that will also fetch me some money..

Am just tired of been scammed,every thing scares me now.I don't even know who to trust anymore for fear of been deceived..

I may not even attend service tomorrow cos am not happy,I can't go to church with such sorrow knowing I would not be impacted,God should please forgive me.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: Am Frustrated With Life And I Feel Like Giving Up by youngest85(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Pls drop your ATM card before you go o

1 Like

Re: Am Frustrated With Life And I Feel Like Giving Up by AntiWailer: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
U funny.

U fell for 2 scams in one Nairaland Post.
Re: Am Frustrated With Life And I Feel Like Giving Up by yomi007k(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Young man be thankful for people have lost more than that. If I tell u my story, you will know yours is a small case.

You need to calm down and be patient with life. Stop looking for short cuts.

What if you get the loan and this business fails all over? I think that will be a bigger loss.

Take it easy bro.
Re: Am Frustrated With Life And I Feel Like Giving Up by flames007(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Op do you know the funniest thing.some people will still read about your plight,smile to themselves, pretend to try to help you out but with an intent to still scam you.again!!!
Like the great_punter being advertised to you above. See,i'm also a student.I've also been scammed of my hard earned money a lot.
Just learn from your mistakes and make wiser choices next time.
And no,you are not cursed or something.some things just happen and for a reason.
Go to church tomorrow,pray and free your mind.
This is only a phase,it will soon pass.

1 Like

Re: Am Frustrated With Life And I Feel Like Giving Up by Spacewalker(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
I really appreciate those of u trying to encourage me,thank you for ur kind words,God reward and grant all ur heart desires..

This is all I can say for now.
Re: Am Frustrated With Life And I Feel Like Giving Up by Spacewalker(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
youngest85:
Pls drop your ATM card before you go o

Guy are u for real? Pls I don't want any thing that will get me more upset than I am rite now.

(1) (Reply)

TGR LTD Business Center / Face Of Royalty Africa - F.o.r.a 2020 Begins Abuja Audition On 15th February / The Animal That Was Killed In Niger Delta Is One Declared Extinct( Basilosarus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.