Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian (2239 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Has Africa’s First Lecturer Hiphop Artist Given Up On Music? / Words Of Encouragement To Move On With Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Life is full of miserable opportunities,and failure's ,
Especially when you are born in a poor background and also a Nigeria.

It will make you see thing's in a different way and also make you think suicidal thoughts sometimes,

Since 1997, I have always believe that somethings will be better and I keep hoping someday I will make mama proud 🦚,

But it seems as everyday things get worst even when you least expect,

Since 2015 it as if Nigeria went to hell and since then it hasn't returned, every year with it suffering.

I know how many 31 December I have witnessed and they once I prayed for better year's,but thing's keep getting worst yearly, it will be as if the year that went by is even better to compare to the one coming,

I don't know how long, I can hold on to this hell of a country,I am already given up.

But for the seek of my mummy I want to keep
Pushing but the question will still remain for how long will it end...

If you have a good paying job, please recommend me ASAP
God bless you as you do....

#Groundchaleboy

5 Likes

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Look within the city you live in and pick up any job there.
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Imo state is the worst place you can get a good job, especially the once that can even pay your bills, the few work here just your transportation alone is gone πŸ’”

It can't even buy you good food πŸ₯‘πŸ₯

3 Likes

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Bahamas95(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Look within the city you live in and pick up any job there.
Any job? Would any job make you comfortable in life?

If he has a job or a good paying job in the city he's living he won't be looking for another job.
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Exactly my point,I want to go into business,I have Many business ideas πŸ’‘,I just need good job, I can save money to start something
No matter how little,I like being my own Boss that's just the fact...

I will fell more comfortable running my own business, than working for somebody,but the problem is capital to start something..
That's why I am i need of a good job..

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Blupen(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
My brother life is hard if you want to give up then give up, i don't mean to sound harsh brother but life in naija is very hard especially if you come from a poor background and if you have a good heart you go suffer tire and let me tell you something there is no God that answers prayers, you my friend is the God of yourself na you go commot go get wetin u want there is no God, so if you are just praying and doing nothing nwanem you never begin suffer be that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Blupen:
My brother life is hard if you want to give up then give up, i don't mean to sound harsh brother but life in naija is very hard especially if you come from a poor background and if you have a good heart you go suffer tire and let me tell you something there is no God that answers prayers, you my friend is the God of yourself na you go commot go get wetin u want there is no God, so if you are just praying and doing nothing nwanem you never begin suffer be that
😭😭😭😭😭wow that's tho
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Blupen(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=GROUNDCHALEBOY post=121345437]
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Brownshoe: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Omo! bro u gat no redemption
Blupen:

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Smartguyboy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Blupen:
Bitter truth that why pastors are getting rich the poor believe if you pray hard enough miracle money Will locate you or what you did not work for will come your way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Smartguyboy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
Imo state is the worst place you can get a good job, especially the once that can even pay your bills, the few work here just your transportation alone is gone πŸ’”

It can't even buy you good food πŸ₯‘πŸ₯
Leave owerri nothing come out there unless you join yahoo or waiter job .

6 Likes

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Blupen(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Bitter truth that why pastors are getting rich the poor believe if you pray hard enough miracle money Will locate you or what you did not work for will come your way.
That is why i will always choose musicians over pastors
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Blupen(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Brownshoe:
Omo! bro u gat no redemption
Brother no reason am at all na just joy i no get

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Smartguyboy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Blupen:
That is why i will always choose musicians over pastors
I believe what will happen will happen nobody can change that
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by kelspinall(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
when i make it into professional football team, first thing am going to work hard on its switching nationality, I know it will take time but i will work on it, Nigeria is hell ruled by demons called politicians,how can someone created by God be this heartless look at the country, everything is crashing down sooo fast and this demons don't give a fuq....

Lord knows that my children will not suffer what I suffered here every day...

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Blupen(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Smartguyboy:

I believe what will happen will happen nobody can change that
Yes and i also believe that our destiny is in our hands
pastors are pure scam, people are just too ignorant to see that

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Caleb15(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nigeria is like BINANCE one time up and then it goes down and down
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Blupen(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
kelspinall:
when i make it into professional football team, first thing am going to work hard on its switching nationality, I know it will take time but i will work on it, Nigeria is hell ruled by demons called politicians,how can someone created by God be this heartless look at the country, everything is crashing down sooo fast and this demons don't give a fuq....

That is why i told myself if i don't get rich i wil not marry talkless of having children in nigeria......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by kelspinall(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Blupen:
That is why i told myself if i don't get rich i wil not marry talkless of having children in nigeria......

same mindset with me boss
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Blupen(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
kelspinall:

same mindset with me boss
Na you be boss oga no carry load way heavy give me grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Autobot05: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

It will make you see thing's in a different way and also make you think suicidal thoughts sometimes,

Since 1997, I have always believe that somethings will be better and I keep hoping someday I will make mama proud 🦚,

Since 2015 it as if Nigeria went to hell and since then it hasn't returned, every year with it suffering.

I know how many 31 December I have witnessed and they once I prayed for better year's,but thing's keep getting worst yearly, it will be as if the year that went by is even better to compare to the one coming,

I don't know how long, I can hold on to this hell of a country,I am already given up.

#Groundchaleboy

Find God
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by JohnSamuel35: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

#Groundchaleboy

I sent you a DM. Check your mail and respond
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by HellVictorinho7: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
JohnSamuel35:

can u help my brother with a job?
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Guderian(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
kelspinall:

So other nations are ruled by angels grin
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by Geovanni412(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

#Groundchaleboy

Op...what is your skill?

What do you know slightly better than others that can improve their life?

Musicians make money because they improve people's social life

List out all the skills you have...you can monetise your skills via coaching or by rendering services

Decide on the right platform to monetize it...is it nairaland or twitter or Facebook

These three niches... relationship, financial and health niches will always be profitable.
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by JohnSamuel35: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
can u help my brother with a job?

Let's give it a try. It depends on his interest. Ask him to send a DM
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by ZINNYBANKS: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
it is well ..but lowkey me self been wan give up ..aje πŸ˜₯
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by HellVictorinho7: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
JohnSamuel35:

Let's give it a try. It depends on his interest. Ask him to send a DM
he has no phone and he has passed through a lot. call or text me at 08184275086 to know more . he needs a job with accomodation and feeding allowance. he also needs a loan for treatment of deep cuts and bruises. he will not mind to work and earn well in a company and have enough time to rest. let us imagine he is still alive,poverty is deadly.
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
JohnSamuel35:

SORRY I CANT ACESS MY MAIL NOW,AM USING SMALL PHONE; MY BIG PHONE IS OUT OF DATA AT THE MOMENT
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by kelspinall(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Guderian:

So other nations are ruled by angels grin

big boss,no be say dem dey rule by angels,
boss naija problem no dey finish,naija frustration too much and lastly naija na through God we dey survive on daily basis...i know what I go through everyday just to survive and i don't pray for my children to go the same way..nations wey good pass naija plenty and na one of them i wan lap(nationalize)
Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by JohnSamuel35: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
he has no phone and he has passed through a lot. call or text me at 08184275086 to know more . he needs a job with accomodation and feeding allowance. he also needs a loan for treatment of deep cuts and bruises. he will not mind to work and earn well in a company and have enough time to rest. let us imagine he is still alive,poverty is deadly.

It is wrong to seek for favors and then ask to be contacted

Why you both have access to a smart phone where you can read employment details and communicate explicitly let me know

Thanks and have a nice day

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Given Up Already With Life As A Nigerian by HellVictorinho7: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
JohnSamuel35:

It is wrong to seek for favors and then ask to be contacted

Why you both have access to a smart phone where you can read employment details and communicate explicitly let me know

Thanks and have a nice day
i have no smart phone or employment details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Blind People See Their Dreams? / What do you think / To Whom It May Concern: nobody Loves Me,even On My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.