Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? (4148 Views)

Why Are Ugly Ladies Bitter / Are The Behaviours Of Educated Ugly Ladies Better Than The Beautiful Ones? / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by pkrix(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2005
This arguement has most often been footed by my friend and me. The arguement is thus, "Beautiful ladies are always much poorer than ugly ones"

My arguement is that beautiful ladies are always poorer because they feel they are beautiful and so can always get whatever they need by flaunting their beauty whereas the ugly ones knowing they are ugly know that no one may even take a look-see at them go busy always and they, combining it with their pu*****, always find success and wealth.

My friend said his is God cannot give a particular individual double gift, that is "wealth and beauty."

But I don't think so knowing that our God is impartial.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by shockreaction(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2005
What?! Just what?! What the hell?! What kind of theory is that?

That's just weird...

Wealth isn't a necessity. It is not essential to life. As long as you are able to sustain yourself comfortably, you are ok.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by Seun(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2005
I have not met many genuinely rich ladies yet. I have met women whose parents are rich. I have met women whose husbands are rich. But I have met only very few who are rich on their own accord. I hope that with time we'll be seeing more of this.

In my opinion, children of rich or 'comfortable' parents tend to be more attractive.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by pkrix(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2005
Shockreaction, What I am saying is this, for the few available women who are rich on their own. there is a greater percentage on the side of the ugly ones because they are always more industrious.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by c0dec(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2005
pkrix my man. forgive me but that is a very dumb theory. anybody can be rich or poor. anybody.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by IAH(f): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2005
I have heard this kind of fake theory in my Secondary School that brilliant girls are always ugly and dull girls are beautiful. They said God cannot give one person both. It is totally FALSE!
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by legs(f): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2005
and who would you be so bold as to label ugly... that theory came from a totally conceited yet totally uninformed person. actually it sounds like something that originated from a beer parlour after guys must have done no less than 5 bottles each - their tongues become looser as their brains become duller
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by pkrix(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2005
c0dec:

pkrix my man. forgive me but that is a very dumb theory. anybody can be rich or poor. anybody.

Why can't the house understand me? What I am saying is that there is a greater tendency of ugly ladies being more sucessful for they want to supplement their ugly state with money. Understand now!
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by mamba(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2005
pkrix:

beautiful ladies are always poorer because they feel they are beautiful and so can always get whatever they need by flaunting their beauty whereas the ugly ones knowing they are ugly know that no one may even take a look at them go busy always finding success and wealth.

I understand you jare!

True talk!
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by IAH(f): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2005
mamba:

pkrix link=topic=526.msg6756#msg6756 date=1119362406:

beautiful ladies are always poorer because they feel they are beautiful and so can always get whatever they need by flaunting their beauty whereas the ugly ones knowing they are ugly know that no one may even take a look at them go busy always finding success and wealth.

I understand you jare!

True talk!

It is not true talk at all! There are many beautiful ladies who want to be succesful! By the way, who doesn't want to be successful?
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by Angelgal(f): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2005
Same goes for ugly guys. They tend to be more successful and richer than the handsome bobos. Babes abi na lie I talk?
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by pkrix(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2005
Angelgal:

Same goes for ugly guys. They tend to be more successful and richer than the handsome bobos. Babes abi na lie I talk?

Angelgal, for guys the reverse is the case cos ugly guys are the ones that spend precious money-making time with gals; may be because ugly guys knows how to maintain a gal better.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by mosiate(f): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2005
beautiful or ugly,anybody can be rich.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by Olayimika(m): 3:13am On Jun 25, 2005
rolleyes,Na fine girls dey dey succesfull more dan ugly ones cos dey get money 4rm all corners while ugly one maitain one bobo.HOUSE Reason plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by hotangel2(f): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2005
Seun:

I have not met many genuinely rich ladies yet. I have met women whose parents are rich. I have met women whose husbands are rich. But I have met only very few who are rich on their own accord. I hope that with time we'll be seeing more of this.

In my opinion, children of rich or 'comfortable' parents tend to be more attractive.

Agreed. but the question is who is richer?? The ones whose praents are rich or they themselves are rich?? or the ones whose parents are poor??

i am gonna have to say, i don't know.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by hotangel2(f): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2005
pkrix:

Angelgal link=topic=526.msg6961#msg6961 date=1119428320:

Angelgal, for guys the reverse is the case because ugly guys are the ones that spend precious money-making time with gals; may be because ugly guys knows how to maintain a gal better.

You wish!!.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by pearldrops(f): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2005
Riches is not a respecter of anybody
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by 9jaangel(f): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2005
A beautiful girl can be rich and a poor girl can likewise be rich.
I think it all depends on God and ones fate in life
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by chrisd(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2005
The answer. Who is richer, a beauty ir ugly. Simple really, it is the one who has more money, and earns much more that her husband can spend. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by pearldrops(f): 1:32am On Jan 10, 2006
richies is not a respecta of faces
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by pearldrops(f): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2006
why laugh @rhodalyn
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by babymine(f): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2006
You don't have to be ugly or beautiful to be rich or successful. You only need to pray, work, be dilligent and determined and you'll definitely make it.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by pearldrops(f): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2006
u need just be SMART
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by mamaput(f): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2006
Lets put it this way the fine ones use their body to make their money the ugly once their brains.
The fin once that are smart know how to invest their money so that they stay rich.
The stupid once don't .
Claudia Shaffer for example Naomi cambell
But I know that my last daughter tried to fail the last exam she took on purpose because someone told her that smart people are ugly.
i had to met the teacher that now forces her to complet her work when she writes a test.
she had started submitting them in complit,so as not to land in the school of the ugly.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by prncss(f): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2006
Your looks does not determine if u r rich or u are poor although "beautiful" people seem to get more opportunities than "homely" people because the first impressin people get of you is ur physical apperance
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by EmemJU(f): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2006
Wealth has nothing to do with beauty.
Hey, Whoopi Goldberg is rich and so is Oprah,
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by Hugoboi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2006
Your looks does not determine if you're rich or u are poor although "beautiful" people seem to get more opportunities than "homely" people because the first impressin people get of you is your physical apperance

Word!!!!
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by Free(f): 12:26am On Aug 30, 2006
@TOPIC
we are not even gonna disgust this, what
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by classiqkid(f): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2006
To me I think both types of people can be rich,either ugly or pretty.
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by librakwee(f): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2006
both r richer than yu'll ever be dumbass, who is this poor ode that made this post
Re: Beautiful ladies! Ugly Ladies! Who are richer? by daifsino(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2007
To me ugly ladies are more richer because knowing that they are ugly,they devote their time and everthing on whatever they are doing.Moreover they are not distracted by men,pleasuree.e.t.c

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Raises Member, Kenebi Okoko Who Died Undergoing Surgery / How Can You Get A Refund From WAKANOW For Services Not Rendered. / Who Is Lalasticlala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.