Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God (35582 Views)

Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Keke Driver Arrested For Aiding Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Chelsea82: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
There was an accident along NTA road in Port Harcourt, involving two vehicles in which one somersaulted this morning. While the accident caused traffic, suspected kidnappers reportedly threw the young lady out from their vehicle for possible fear of being caught.

Watch The Video

.https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/lady-burst-into-tears-praises-god-after.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Chelsea82: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
More, Watch Full Video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Geekamon(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Jmk9292(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks to her stars..... The days are evil in Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
chai...see as she displayed Bobbi... I think that got her kidnapped in the first place... as the kidnappers con feel am see d actual size no really reach what was displayed, say na scam. they threw her out

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by thesicilian: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
While some are languishing in pains from the accident, another is jubilating for the same accident that caused her salvation.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Tesclaros(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
I thank God for her life

Used DELL XPS 13 for sale in uyo. Check my profile for other info

1 Like

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Buharimustgo: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
PH no safe again oooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by PhenomenalAustin: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
.......................... God save yhu!

Make i no talk wetin dy my mind!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by bigkahuna704(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
This one get as e be o
D kidnappers turn back as Dem see the hold up ni
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by emeijeh(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Testimony time in church on Sunday , 23rd June

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Haykinsofficial: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hope her panties is still intact?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by jeroba1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
God i thank you on her behalf
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Dottore: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Slay movement gone wrong. Tomorrow she'd be sitting in front pews of her church waiting for "Testimony Time"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by SexyQueenbee: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
God ribe otuto
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
God is alive and alive forever..

This is how God will throw Buhari outta aso rock soon..

1 Like

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by dPriv: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
thank God for her life

meanwhile...
Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Obidonalwel(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
River state government should do something over this alarming kidnapping in rivers state..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by pojophilius(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
make dem do something to this kidnapping stuff now,, and they will say youths are not lazy,,, mtcheeeew,fast money chaser everywhere
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by boomssey(f): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thank God for your life,if I were u me n my generations to come will serve God till death.
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Reference(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
They will never sit their arse down to read a book or learn a skill or do something productive. Just roaming about town victimising and being victims.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
God Save Aunty Olosho If Not For Buhari And Wike Quick Intervention ....
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by macello4(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
i can bet my 2 ball that they fvck her pvssy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by ken6488(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin grin over population is very bad.....

nigeria is over populated

rivers over populated
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Lamasta(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
In everything give thanks to God cool
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by Vic74real: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Make God cause an accident to rescue you from your enemies in Jesus name
Re: Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God by 8stargeneral: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
syria is more save now than Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun / Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State / Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.