Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do In This Situation? (3342 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Acidosis(m): 5:02am On Jun 23, 2019
At the time your dad married a second wife in Port/H, Nigeria, your mom was faraway in the U.S?

If my observations are right bro, you shouldn't put so much blame on your dad. Intercontinental marriages come with a cost (infidelity, communication issues, polygamy, etc.)

I think your decision to relocate your dad may not work as the woman would do all she can to have him again. It's also not right to make yourself your dad's sole and only saviour. Give him access to his kids (your step brothers/sisters).

Calling for a total abandonment is like instructing him to repeat the same mistake he made with you and your sister. His relationship with his children is very very important at this stage. For the sake of your step brothers/sisters, I think you can do better.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by yeyeosoronga: 5:27am On Jun 23, 2019
Not once have you blamed your dad for being irrespsonible and abandoning his family.
You are blaming the new wife. As a man makes his bed, let him lie on it. He has 4 other children with the said woman, let him take care of his underaged children.
They will also become something in the future, and dont think because of the small change you have you can command your father to do your biddings.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by yeyeosoronga: 5:49am On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
not true.
He named his first son after me and gave him two of my names!only a man that did love his son will do that!
I have given this a lot of thought for more than 10 years and I know that woman was up to something.
It is impossible for my Dad to leave the family he so much desired to that woman.
My dad was a CC in his prime,married my mom very early and never seized to sing her praise because he watched her started something very small that later transformed into an EMPIRE.upon that she respected him so much and was ever loyal.
Never quarrelled or argued.infact she was the whole 9 yards of submissiveness and you tell me about desires?what desires?
Something he still does till date that the other woman never liked while I lived with them!jealous creature.
Anyways,let's see how this goes.i know I will win for sure.I'm a capitalist.

Your father named you in the first place, so the names must mean something important to him and not just random names. He loves his new wife and her fruits so much that he still gave those names to them. Don't deceive yourself that they were named after you, as you were also given your names by the same person.
Your father cooking and doing things he never did for you guys with his new family shows he does love his new wife even in the poverty. When a man loves a woman, he begins to do things he would normally not do..
You obviously have unresolved abandonment issues, all thanks to your dad. He did a real number on you.
He's only human though, but should have been coming to check on you guys regularly from PH.
The new woman was never your problem, your dad was. Who abandons 7 children for his wife to go after new puzzzy? A responsible man?
You should have asked your dad why he left when he did. Perhaps your mother's successes made him feel emasculated, insecure or jealous and couldn't stand his wife was doing better than him, so he decided to leave. He alone can tell you why he left.
Do whatever is on your mind. That still won't negate the fact that your father has other children.

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Born2Breed(f): 5:49am On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
lol.who started it first?
They did take my dad from us first and failed in the process,crippling the very handsome man.now I don't know what I see anymore and you expect me to sit and watch?
No I won't stop till I hit them back harder than they did.
I would even think the woman used something on him see because I don't see that as natural at all but unfortunately I don't believe in spirituality.
How does a man abandon 7 children,a good life and all to go to where?
Baffles me all the time!
But that woman must feel the pain of what she caused and I now have her just where I want her.
It's on!save your breath because I never take advice.

If I yab you now those mods with several monikers go ban person.

Since you nor need advice, I will only say this to you.

NOBODY KNOWS TOMORROW...AND YOU NOR BE GOD.

You hate d woman for taking ur dad away,those kids too will hate you for taking their dad away, life na circle.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by yeyeosoronga: 6:11am On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
yeah yeah sure.
But I can't let my blood suffer when I have the means to make things right.
But how do I help bloodline when I do not want others to enjoy my resources?
And I hate the other woman,I really do.
I do not have a problem with her.she can always find a way with her kids smiley

I can see you also edited your post and removed the initial note you made that your stepmother helped you a lot to secure admission into PH uni and your dad was the one giving you trouble instead. You've said the woman has always been nice to you. Then why do you hate her so much? When it was your father that abandoned you. Your step siblings are your blood. Whether you accept it or not.
Obviously your mom was the bread winner, and that's why things changed for him when he left to be with a woman earning less. Who leaves his job/business to go and settle in another city just like that unless he never had any serious job/business to begin with?
You really need to find closure, as there are still many unresolved issues for you.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by genq(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2019
OP, I feel your pain.
Although rather than nursing hatred, why not sit down and have a man to man talk with pops? let him explain his life choices before you conclude.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by kullozone(m): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Confused, spoiled brat.

So much pain, confusion and wickedness in one person... You even edited your post when you realised you shot yourself in the leg by revealing she was never hostile but always kind to you, despite your pride and useless character.

Oga, you and your fada should getawtofyeh jare.
It's your "fada" who'll suffer the most because he loves his second family more than you guys... so he'll always go back to themsmiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by StPete: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2019
Nwanneni your father is the cause of all the problems you’re facing. He isn’t a kid to have left his first family. Channel your anger to him and let the innocent woman be. Your father should suffer for his mistakes. Care for the other younger siblings if you can or outrightly ignore all of them including your father. He is the cause of everything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2019
Lol, see as Acidosis response dey concise and free of pains.

If say na woman cast now, e for blame feminism, independence and lack of submission... grin grin

My dear, trying to pull your dad away from them would backfire and hurt you more. He will go back to them and you will realise once again how much he loves them.

When woman love her husband, them go say na submisison.

When man love his wife, they will say it is juju.

There is no juju o. Na the woman hold your dad remote and control. You have to begin to accept it, AGAIN.

I think there is how your mum has carried on over the years that keeps fuelling this hate. You wanna avenge on her behalf?

Forgive...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
Now I don't need any advice since I've made up my mind already.
So today i got a very early call from my sister telling me how my dad called her and was telling her how bad things were for him and his family(second family grin ).So she asked me to go there and see things and report to her so let's see how we can help them out

I'll tell you a short story...
So I grew up loving this man so much.he was everything a young boy can ever ask for from a father.
Elegant,handsome,educated,dedicated,patient,strict and all...
So one night I was like 11 at the time.we were outside the compound gisting like father and son then all of a sudden he went inside,grabbed a tennis bag with some few clothes,handed my like 2k as he always does when he is travelling and zoomed into the night.
Well this was a bit odd because whenever he travelled,either the driver drops him off,my brother or his best friend then.
I thought oh well,na him way sha.i went to sleep.
I did not know that was the last time I will ever live with my dad in the same house.
So I started calling him with my little change I had almost daily..he kept promising he will return whereas he went to marry this ugly woman and started birthing kids.
I later found out from my mom that this dude is married and things won't be the same any longer again.
Wow!I was disappointed,my dad of all people do this to me?
Well I forgot about him and stopped calling them.
Dude gave birth to 4 boys and thinking life was better grin
So after everything,the new woman bankrupted his ass with some couple of bad investments and all cheesy
So after high school,I went to Europe and came back to Africa to continue school.
Mom wanted me to study in Nigeria so what better place was I to stay than his house?
So I came to phc courtesy him and started living with his wife and 4 kids grin
The wife was good to me tbh but I knew it as fake because they were not doing good money wise and she knew who my mom is so she can't try nonsense grin
My dad I knew had become a shadow of himself courtesy this dummy of a woman and all...broke and all
Then my dad and I later had issues and I left his house in anger and never returned till some months back.
So my sister called me like 2 months ago that they called that they were suffering and all.she sent me a picture of him men,I almost puked!
See what this woman did to my dad.damn no human should be like that.
So I went there,we saw each other,he was happy of the man I've become and all..gifted him some cash and a Toyota corolla I had so he can start doing something to fend for himself.
I did not want to tbh.just because of my sister.i don't want that bitch to ever gain anything from us.
So today she called me again to go there bla bla bla...
I did men and I was shocked grin
Things are even worse than they were.the house looked like and abandoned prison yard.like a nuclear holocaust happened in there. grin grin grin
Dead furniture,empty house,yeye everything!and the car I gave them broke down without any money to fix it!
And funny enough there is a backlog of rents there for like 3 years.
When I walked in,the woman started being excited and forming all lovey and all and wanted to offer me food undecided
For which house undecided for this environment wey I dey see So?
Called some of her kids and started introducing me to them as their brother shocked see what she turned my dad into for God's sake!
I just laughed because she does not know what I plan for her and those her kids.
This is what I am going to do....
I am going to wait till they get evicted from that house so my plans will work well.
After that I will give him very strict conditions;
- no visiting or seeing that woman and her kids!
-none of our resource is going that way!
Will get him a small apartment and fix his car and place him on a very tight budget that will be enough for just him and I will be watching him like a hawk.
Of course he must accept since he does not have a choice at this point!then I will put that woman where I want her to be
I want to watch that woman suffocate with her children.lets see how far her 50k job will take her and 4 kids grin
So that when next she sees another woman's husband that has grown children,she will back off!
Damn some women are killers.
I wonder what he even saw in her.not presentable,no money,not beautiful,not creative.just knows how to open her legs and be birthing like an hausa woman.
And funny thing is my mom is far better sef in all ramifications.
I was really disappointed today for real.
Men should be careful what they do to themselves for real.

just a fantasy story

So after high school,I went to Europe and came back to Africa to continue school.

high school is in yankee ;

so you are saying you went to high school, then did your bachelors in europe [very very wide range there] , then finished masters in africa [another wide range]

i call BS. just some revenge fantasy on a dad whose wandering dick got pussywhipped into putting a ring on it.

on the chance it is true - no guarantee the same story would not have played out if the dad had stayed with the mum. failure is not explicitly tied to spouses.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Acidosis(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, see as Acidosis response dey concise and free of pains.

If say na woman cast now, e for blame feminism, independence and lack of submission... grin grin

grin grin

Antibrutus, I take God beg you, I nor wan talk submission and feminism matter this week.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by spongeisback: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
High school is secondary school, he went to Europe to "hustle" but came back, he got admission to a university in Nigeria but he dropped out. I've never seen someone type bullshît as confidently as you just did. Instead of calling his story BS you should've asked questions.

ornicus:

just a fantasy story

so you are saying you went to high school, then did your bachelors in europe [very very wide range there] , then finished masters in africa [another wide range]

i call BS. just some revenge fantasy on a dad whose wandering dick got pussywhipped into putting a ring on it.

on the chance it is true - no guarantee the same story would not have played out if the dad had stayed with the mum. failure is not explicitly tied to spouses.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
spongeisback:
High school is secondary school, he went to Europe to "hustle" but came back, he got admission to a university in Nigeria but he dropped out. I've never seen someone type bullshît as confidently as you just did. Instead of calling his story BS you should've asked questions.

high school [4 years, us system only] is secondary school?

this is like when someone says he grew up in us but keeps talking about panadol rather than tyenol. or metric units rather than imperial units.
there are some things that are burned into you. according to you this guy went to europe to hustle after secondary school cheesy cheesy cheesy. at the age of 18 or 19 cheesy cheesy

no be today small boys dey form for NL.

there are some things your environment will burn into you. i can see the elibeately vague 'europe/africa' as well. my guy is in birmingham uk. my guy is in europe is the bs people threw about in school when one of their friends dropped out from university. no be today

keep on keep on
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by spongeisback: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hmmmmmmm please so many schools in Nigeria refer to their secondary school section as high school.

No need for plenty talk sha. he was in Austria, read his diaries. He isn't one of my favorite persons but he's not lying about that. Because someone says something out of the norm doesn't make the person a liar, he left Nigeria to hustle at that age may seem strange to you but it isn't for me and a lot of persons.

He's an Igbo guy it's not unheard of, a friend left Nigeria immediately after secondary school to go hustle in South Africa and the last time I heard he was in Sweden.

ornicus:

high school [4 years, us system only] is secondary school?

this is like when someone says he grew up in us but keeps talking about panadol rather than tyenol. or metric units rather than imperial units.
there are some things that are burned into you. according to you this guy went to europe to hustle after secondary school cheesy cheesy cheesy. at the age of 18 or 19 cheesy cheesy

no be today small boys dey form for NL.

there are some things your environment will burn into you. i can see the elibeately vague 'europe/africa' as well. my guy is in birmingham uk. my guy is in europe is the bs people threw about in school when one of their friends dropped out from university. no be today

keep on keep on
"

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
ornicus:

just a fantasy story

High school is in Yankee only?
In your quest to sound smart,you end up being very foolish in the end.
Do your research very well before making stupid assumptions next time alright?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
High school is in Yankee only?
In your quest to sound smart,you end up being very foolish in the end.
Do your research very well before making stupid assumptions next time alright?

what can i say - i guess spongeback has explained your weird and convoluted path that is supposed to pass for an education. forgive us if we cannot make sense out of it.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by bukatyne(f): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
So today i got a very early call from my sister telling me how my dad called her and was telling her how bad things were for him and his family(second family grin ).So she asked me to go there and see things and report to her so let's see how we can help them out

So I grew up loving this man so much.he was everything a young boy can ever ask for from a father.
So one night I was like 11 at the time.we were outside the compound gisting like father and son then all of a sudden he went inside,grabbed a tennis bag with some few clothes,handed my like 2k as he always does when he is travelling and zoomed into the night.
Well this was a bit odd because whenever he travelled,either the driver drops him off,my brother or his best friend then.
I did not know that was the last time I will ever live with my dad in the same house.
So I started calling him with my little change I had almost daily..he kept promising he will return whereas he went to marry this ugly woman and started birthing kids.
I later found out from my mom that this dude is married and things won't be the same any longer again.
So after everything,the new woman bankrupted his ass with some couple of bad investments and all cheesy
Mom wanted me to study in Nigeria so what better place was I to stay than his house?
The wife was good to me tbh but I knew it as fake because they were not doing good money wise and she knew who my mom is so she can't try nonsense grin
My dad I knew had become a shadow of himself courtesy this dummy of a woman and all...broke and all
Then my dad and I later had issues and I left his house in anger and never returned till some months back.
So my sister called me like 2 months ago that they called that they were suffering and all.she sent me a picture of him men,I almost puked!
So I went there,we saw each other,he was happy of the man I've become and all..gifted him some cash and a Toyota corolla I had so he can start doing something to fend for himself.
I did not want to tbh.just because of my sister.i don't want that bitch to ever gain anything from us.
Things are even worse than they were.the house looked like and abandoned prison yard.like a nuclear holocaust happened in there. grin grin grin
Dead furniture,empty house,yeye everything!and the car I gave them broke down without any money to fix it!
When I walked in,the woman started being excited and forming all lovey and all and wanted to offer me food undecided
Called some of her kids and started introducing me to them as their brother shocked see what she turned my dad into for God's sake!
I just laughed because she does not know what I plan for her and those her kids.
I am going to wait till they get evicted from that house so my plans will work well.
Will get him a small apartment and fix his car and place him on a very tight budget that will be enough for just him and I will be watching him like a hawk.
Of course he must accept since he does not have a choice at this point!then I will put that woman where I want her to be
I want to watch that woman suffocate with her children.lets see how far her 50k job will take her and 4 kids grin
So that when next she sees another woman's husband that has grown children,she will back off!
I wonder what he even saw in her.not presentable,no money,not beautiful,not creative.just knows how to open her legs and be birthing like an hausa woman.

Your story is touching.

However, until you hold your father accountable for his actions, you would not heal.

The 2nd wife did nothing to your family.

He decided for whatever reason to break the vow with your mother and move on.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by bukatyne(f): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
not true.
He named his first son after me and gave him two of my names!only a man that did love his son will do that!
I have given this a lot of thought for more than 10 years and I know that woman was up to something.
It is impossible for my Dad to leave the family he so much desired to that woman.
My dad was a CC in his prime,married my mom very early and never seized to sing her praise because he watched her started something very small that later transformed into an EMPIRE.upon that she respected him so much and was ever loyal.
Never quarrelled or argued.infact she was the whole 9 yards of submissiveness and you tell me about desires?what desires?
Something he still does till date that the other woman never liked while I lived with them!jealous creature.
Anyways,let's see how this goes.i know I will win for sure.I'm a capitalist.

Even if the second wife manipulated him, she needed a contact:

Your dad either slept with her or ate her food for the jazz to work..

Have you asked your mom what she thinks?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Closet123: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
bukatyne:

Pls for the Love of God, think of the kids and reconsider my dear. Thank God for your wonderful mother.
Your story is touching.

However, until you hold your father accountable for his actions, you would not heal.

The 2nd wife did nothing to your family.

He decided for whatever reason to break the vow with your mother and move on.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Closet123: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
[Pls for the Love of God, think of the kids and reconsider my dear. Thank God for your wonderful mother. author=Closet123 post=79601299][/quote]
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
ornicus:

what can i say - i guess spongeback has explained your weird and convoluted path that is supposed to pass for an education. forgive us if we cannot make sense out of it.
nah!you just exposed yourself as an unexposed dude that keeps yapping garbage all the time.
I wouldn't argue or judge anyone that said he went to high school in Africa.
you want to know why?
I've got real exposure.i know things and not CLAIM to know things.yet he says I am the one without EDUCATION cheesy
Saying high school is only in America grin grin
Dude,go out more,make some contacts,change your circle and enlighten yourself.you need it at this point tbh

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
nah!you just exposed yourself as an unexposed dude that keeps yapping garbage all the time.
I wouldn't argue or judge anyone that said he went to high school in Africa.
you want to know why?
I've got real exposure.i know things and not CLAIM to know things.yet he says I am the one without EDUCATION cheesy
Saying high school is only in America grin grin
Dude,go out more,make some contacts,change your circle and enlighten yourself.you need it at this point tbh

The people who say schooled in Africa are backwoods americans.next you will be telling me you are from the Nigerian continent.

Meh.

Please keep your exposure. I'm pretty familiar with it. The type that blows the minds of the village mgbekes with one dollar notes and then escapes before they get back from the journey to town to change the mon3y.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
ornicus:

The people who say schooled in Africa are backwoods americans.next you will be telling me you are from the Nigerian continent.

Meh.

Please keep your exposure. I'm pretty familiar with it. The type that blows the minds of the village mgbekes with one dollar notes and then escapes before they get back from the journey to town to change the mon3y.
if I start now them go say logobenz don come...
Bros dey your lane.i no sabi you from anywhere.
Free me....jeez!
No be everybody be Homebase like you bros.
No be everybody go study secondary and high school in Nigeria.
Some of us no be Homebase ok?

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
yeah yeah sure.
But I can't let my blood suffer when I have the means to make things right.
But how do I help bloodline when I do not want others to enjoy my resources?
And I hate the other woman,I really do.
I do not have a problem with her.she can always find a way with her kids smiley
Let's the hate go. Forgive him and move on. Help him and his family. He probably fell in love with d woman. He probably married ur mom cos of money but found true love outside. He won't live forever so forgive him.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Let's the hate go. Forgive him and move on. Help him and his family. He probably fell in love with d woman. He probably married ur mom cos of money but found true love outside. He won't live forever so forgive him.
not true!
He watched her grow.I'm here with them today again anyways.
The first boy is here with me.he came back from school today.
Such a brilliant boy and he looks so much like me and smart too like i was back in my days lol.
Well let's see how it goes
I'm beginning to like the guy for real

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
not true!
He watched her grow.I'm here with them today again anyways.
The first boy is here with me.he came back from school today.
Such a brilliant boy and he looks so much like me and smart too like i was back in my days lol.
Well let's see how it goes
I'm beginning to like the guy for real
They are your blood too and never begged to be brought into such drama. Let love lead OK. I'm sure your mom has moved on

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
They are your blood too and never begged to be brought into such drama. Let love lead OK. I'm sure your mom has moved on
yeah yeah sure.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Lionhearted: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

You are right. He wouldn't live forever.

Had a similar experience. Mum and Dad divorced, and Dad later went on to marry two more wives. He took care of us though but it could have been better without them coming in. He died early leaving 4 toddlers.

Today they are all in the university, sponsored by my siblings and I, with I being jobless now, we are fulfilled. Our vow was that none of our father's child will suffer though it ain't be easy.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lionhearted:

You are right. He wouldn't live forever.

Had a similar experience. Mum and Dad divorced, and Dad later went on to marry two more wives. He took care of us though but it could have been better without them coming in. He died early leaving 4 toddlers.

Today they are all in the university, sponsored by my siblings and I, with I being jobless now, we are fulfilled. Our vow was that none of our father's child will suffer though it ain't be easy.
You are not jobless in Jesus name. God will definitely reward you guys

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Evangkatsoulis: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:

Dumbfuck.
Your father has a right to marry anyone he wants. And so does that woman.
If he didn't find your mom attractive or intelligent enough then it is your problem. Deal with it.
Have you tried cutting off your father for the rest of your life? It works too.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Dumbfuck.
Your father has a right to marry anyone he wants. And so does that woman.
If he didn't find your mom attractive or intelligent enough then it is your problem. Deal with it.
Have you tried cutting off your father for the rest of your life? It works too.
the person that calls me a dumbo happens to be the same person that begs for a living. cheesy
I'm impressed really.
But if you were so smart,how come you weren't able to fix basic things like your finances in the first place? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Iogobenz(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Update;
So this week has been good to me,so what better way to do it than pay some of the favours forward?
So I thought of the people I could make happy and I remembered guess who?my dad.
So I went to him on Wednesday and told him to calculate all his rent backlogs and we did it and it amounted to 330k.
Oh Yeah?I said oh Well,get in the car so we go see the estate agent managing the property.
Got there and the woman was being rude and all.
The usual me would have bashed the hell out of the fool but I wasn't just in the mood for any fight.
So I sat and listened while she ran her mouth.
Excused my self in the middle of the talk,went to my booth and brought the money in cash and dropped on her table.
You needed to see the surprise on everyone's face since no one expected it grin
She was confused perhaps because she thought I was one of the numerous people that came to beg on his behalf undecided
Then I dropped the bomb!told her this was my DAD!
So watch the things you say before I scatter this your crappy office I said to myself.
So everyone was happy,exchanged pleasantries and left.
She even invited me to her church this Sunday since we happen to live close by undecided
No be you be dey make noise just now?(money good o)
Well...
I left abruptly because I had a meeting to attend with some people.
Wasn't doing much after that day so I said I will pay them a surprise visit soon.
Woke up today and was bored and I just decided to go there and see how they were faring.
I didn't call anyone yet and just jumped In the car and drove.
I didn't know it was sanitation sef and got into some serious issues with the law.i payed and sweet talk my way out sha and made some new friends.
I like keeping as much law enforcers as possible because one never knows!
Anyways,when I was like 10 minutes away from his house,I called and lucky enough I did else I would have wasted my time going all the way as there wasn't anyone home.
He directed me to his new job and it wasn't too far from where I was so it was a win win for me.
I got there and saw him,we both smiled and all..
Directed me on where to park while other workers were saying no no you can't park here,he shunned everyone that this is my son!lol..
He was with one man and when he introduced me as his son,the guy was surprised!like he didn't know he has such a grown up son lol and I am BIG in stature.
Got out and greeted everyone,discussed with some people and he took me in.
He kept introducing me to everyone as his son and I saw how happy he was to do it.and we look so much alike sha.
So you could be proud of me like this undecided and you want kill me when I dey your house lol.i said to myself of course.
But I did not like the way I saw him and his new job.
It isn't much tbh and I believe he should not be doing this at this age!
We talked about the things I saw there and I even got some business idea from them.well,we'll look into that later...
Exchanged pleasantries again and I told him I am leaving.wished me farewell and the guy he was with said something to me in igbo that touched me to the bone.
He said;ka unu ne nekota nna gi o maka na obu so unu ka anyi ji enwe hope.meaning you people should be taking care of your father's because all our hopes are on you guys.
I said ok and I drove off..but on my way I wasn't myself because of what that guy said.
I was thinking a great deal and decided to let all that vendetta go almost immediately.
Pulled up at the nearest ATM and withdrew 150k.
Turned and sped to his job again.
After like 5 mins,I got back there and he was still outside with that man and they spotted me.
Pulled in again,got down and handed him the cash...
There was just so much awe in the air and I decided to leave immediately!I don't like all the thank you stuff.makes me feel somehow.
So he walked me again to the car,this time,he spotted my cigarette and lighter where I keep it by the door shocked
We laughed about it,hugged him and I zoomed off!
That was how I spent my today and I have been happy since.
Atleast I made someone happy today smiley
I am planning a big surprise for them this year,perhaps October or so....
Life is nothing las las and it wouldn't make sense to be ok while your blood perish!
After all ndi igbo si;onye ji ego emegbuna nwanne ya and I so much love this saying.like take care of family if you can.
N.a. so o.ka odi wa,nsogbu adiro.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Car Or A Land- Kindly Advice / Help, Marriage Issues / My Marriage Life , (I Feel Cheated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.