Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch (32320 Views)

Usyk Vs Joshua: Prize Money For Both Boxers In Rematch Revealed / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by 01mcfadden(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by TheFacelessMan: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by STRENGTHesq(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin

AJ don cast
There's an adage that says that if a snake doesn't bite,it will be used to tie wood by an old woman

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by abbaapple: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by VCE45(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
AJ go beat this guy be4 d 3rd round

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
F**ls believed the match was fixed. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by omooajisnooni: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
GistMore9:
GistMore.com

Andy Ruiz Jr. has sensationally claimed that Eddie Hearn started the rumour that Anthony Joshua was knocked out in sparring shortly before losing to the Mexican at Madison Square Garden.

AJ looked a shadow of his usual self as he hit the canvas four times before the fight was stopped in the seventh round, with Ruiz claiming the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight belts.

A rematch will take place in either November or December and Ruiz anticipates a repeat of what happened in New York, while he has dismissed the rumours surrounding Joshua’s performance.

Asked about the speculation surrounding AJ’s poor showing at a press conference in California on Friday, Ruiz said:

See more here; http://gistmore.com/anthony-joshua-is-not-a-good-boxer-andy-ruiz-jr

Omo you need to come back home and chop some apu and okro soup o, this man wey no get three pack not to talk of six pack wey beat you. This is a message to those who dey brag about six pack. If you don't have skills your six pack is useless

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by jrusky(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ok Ruiz till Nov we shall know.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Switruth: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin sad undecided.Abeg! Biko! E dakun! go rewatch dat boxing and aftermath. .Even the supposed loser smile to the bank with more cash than the winner..I smell RAT
. you’re right bro. Joshua knocked him out first and he fell. They sent a signal to him to relax for Ruiz. Joshua go faint that guy in nov/dec rematch.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Tareq1105: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chiwude:
This is more reason why AJ needs to come to the rematch with an intention to kill. Na to break this guy jaw or better still burst him belle flat. Yarns like this dey vex me

The guy is fat and AJ punches are not really hurting the guy. He was just receiving the punches.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by MyGeneration(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
For real anthony joshua is not a good fighter

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Jinad50: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
U have the bragging right.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Horus(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOMOjHaes9g

Anthony Joshua: The Rematch with Andy Ruiz Jr. is set for November

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by meobizy(f): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
That large Nigerian man has a weak chin.
He’s a good boxer but has a weak chin.
These American guys are on a different level, they fight not to win but to completely beat up an opponent.

7 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by friendlyadvice: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
MrBONE2:

Yeahgrin

Fixed by Narcos Cartels grin
grin fixed by the afonja brotherhood
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Zoogerian234: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
It was a fixed match...

Na your pale fix am ni

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by planetx: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
If I was AJ I would refuse to fight a rematch with Ruiz and let sleeping dogs lie, because that guy is gonna knock him out again thereby ending his carrer. Psychologicallly he is not ready for the rematch and he should refuse to fight him and built his confidence back up by fighting other fighters but not Ruiz.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Ebenfat: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mexican and money are like rice and beans . It's a deal match . AJ will claim his belts back .

Believe it or not smiley

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by AfonjaConehead: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Zoogerian234: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
I believe you Ruiz let’s do it the second time!!! AJ has been so overrated.... let’s whoop his as.ss mercilessly this time

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by id911(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
It was a fixed match...

It wasn't fixed anything. I've always suspected Joshua not to be a class heavyweight champ. He has a very weak chin. He's just in an era where there are no dangerous heavyweight boxers else Joshua wouldn't have won any belts. The fat American called Ruiz is dangerous and is very skillful. The American will beat the Briton again on November especially if the fight is again in the United States

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chiwude:
This is more reason why AJ needs to come to the rematch with an intention to kill. Na to break this guy jaw or better still burst him belle flat. Yarns like this dey vex me

its a two-way process. that AJ lost doesn't mean he can't lose again
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:
I pray u don't come out deflated. I just pray. grin

you should pray that he doesn't beat AJ into coma
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Banter1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
I kind of agree with him.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by bigtt76(f): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
This last one was definitely fixed and or AJ compromised to lose.

The odds were all against Ruiz which means anyone who staked on him winning was going to make so much out of the fight. What if AJ himself staked on Ruiz winning so as to make more?

Making money in sports is the real deal and not hanging on to the belt. Deontay is only ha Ying on to the belt beating small small boys but is not making money compared to AJ.

The in thing now is for the boxers to target first round knock outs which another big betting avenue. Watch the sham of a knockout Wilder and Fury scored in their individual bouts recently? Does it look real to you?

I bet you, next fight AJ will knock out Ruiz in the first or second round because the odds would be on him losing and once he's fixed to win, more money for the cartel.

Kingosytex:

so you are saying that all those matches won by AJ were fixed?
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
VCE45:
AJ go beat this guy be4 d 3rd round

the possibility of the reverse being the case is very very high
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by MrBONE2(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
friendlyadvice:

grin fixed by the afonja brotherhood

No it was a secret fixed match by the Cartel,cos i believe no African BoneBeings be it ZuLu ,Wakandan,Yebo,Swazna,Yeloba,Aboki,Fulfude ete can ever be inHumane to their fellow Beings at international stage. grin

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
damnnnnn!... if I were a.j, I'll make sure I send this loquacious, shapeless toad to the grave in the rematch!
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
bigtt76:
This last one was definitely fixed and or AJ compromised to lose.

The odds were all against Ruiz which means anyone who staked on him winning was going to make so much out of the fight. What if AJ himself staked on Ruiz winning so as to make more?

Making money in sports is the real deal and not hanging on to the belt. Deontay is only ha Ying on to the belt beating small small boys but is not making money compared to AJ.

The in thing now is for the boxers to target first round knock outs which another big betting avenue. Watch the sham of a knockout Wilder and Fury scored in their individual bouts recently? Does it look real to you?

I bet you, next fight AJ will knock out Ruiz in the first or second round because the odds would be on him losing and once he's fixed to win, more money for the cartel.

if u believe that match was fixed that means you can believe anything

Ruiz defeated joshua neatly!!

6 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by kenex4ever(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin sad undecided.Abeg! Biko! E dakun! go rewatch dat boxing and aftermath. .Even the supposed loser smile to the bank with more cash than the winner..I smell RAT
try to know about boxing before you make your claims.

The money does not matter, it depends on their agreement prior to the fight.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Aldebaran(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

so you are saying that all those matches won by AJ were fixed?

Don't mind him...

Typical Nigerian mentality grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) / 10 Life Lessons From The Quarter Finals Of 2018 UEFA Champions League / Elma Aveiro: 'I Don't Understand How Juve Can Play Like This'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.