Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch (32310 Views)

Usyk Vs Joshua: Prize Money For Both Boxers In Rematch Revealed / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by SavageMajor(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Somebody lost his 3 belts and u telling me it's fixed.. Then the ones he won was fixed too.
Myopic man.
Na people like u den Dey easily chop Maga with match fixing odd grin
lmao grin cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by vioment: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nna eh, odi kwa egwu. This guy liver no be here o. Well sha, i no expect less.

AJ no go dull, just train wella like say na 20 of this guy you go fight that day.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by kenex4ever(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
bigtt76:
At embolden... do you think AJ will tell his dad match was going to be fixed and he would get whooped? No Dear. Which was why the old man was shocked because he probably saw that AJ was not himself before the fight and may have attempted getting the manager to call off the fight but you know, it doesn't work that way.

Do you know that Eddie Hearns managed Dlllian Whyte? Another top contender? If there were not going to be a conspiracy, Whyte would have been drafted to replace Ortiz when he was disqualified due to dooe test failure, but because they want someone people would not look to bet on winning, they went for Ruiz.

Mafians run the boxing world

na only Una for Nigeria know say them fix the match. Even British people that he fights for don't know. But since you are a professional detective, you are able to detect a match fixing "with sentiment" that British intelligence couldn't. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
It was a fixed match...

Seems u have never watched a boxing match in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad scammed match.i pity those who stake their money on dat match.Glaring fixed match

Did u watch the match?

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by HARDBUOI: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kaceman:

Aahh u Neva get source na y

Forget that thing JOOR!
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin sad undecided.Abeg! Biko! E dakun! go rewatch dat boxing and aftermath. .Even the supposed loser smile to the bank with more cash than the winner..I smell RAT

Shatap.

Earnings is boxing matches are fixed several months before the fight ,it has nothing to do with who won or lose. In boxing, the bigger n more popular boxer with belts takes home a much larger share than the underdog, it's a normal boxing rule.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
oluwatosink:
The rematch is a must win match for Aj..

Aj must collect his title..
and we will know if he is not good boxer.. sad

AJ hasn't yet proven that he's a good boxer yet, his other fight a were not top notch because his opponents weren't that good.

Ruiz, Wilder n Fury are the top boxers he needs to fight on order to confirm himself

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
WildChild00:

That reminds me, there was a confession by boxing promoter, Don King, that most big fight used to be fixed back in the days.....

So who fixed the ones AJ won?
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:
I pray u don't come out deflated. I just pray. grin

U didn't watch the first fight
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Blazebond(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chaiiii,joshua rep don ruin if he nor fit beat this ruiz faint before round 3,but the day Tyson fury and wilder go catch joshua for ring ehn,joshua go faint that day o.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by WildChild00(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So who fixed the ones AJ won?

Moment, the answer is right behind you!
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Keep running your mouth..

Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame cos you'll soon get served what you ordered.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
MrBONE2:

Yeah that was it,A Fixed match by Narcos Cartels grin

By Akin Alabi of Bet9ja
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by goodnewsbabe: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Basher8583: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

are u saying that joshua's victories as well as all boxing matches are fixed?

This is how it works....
There's a set of big boys that organise this match. There is serious betting going on. They call AJ and Ruiz management and inform them that Ruiz will be the winner. As consolation AJ is well compensated for the embarrassment and disgrace. And of course everyone will bet on AJ while the match fixers will bet on Ruiz making mad money in the process. An agreement would be made and signed for a rematch.
During the rematch it will be:
No holds barred.
No restriction.
Fight your normal fight.
No interference.
May the best man win

Mike Tyson had been offered such before. He accepted and still went ahead to win the match instead of losing as planned due to ego. The cartel who have already bet on the other opponent knowing that by agreement he would win were shocked as they staked huge on the match.
End result.... They fvcked Tyson up biiig time and completely wreaked his career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by bigtt76(f): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
I'm not being sentimental about it. I stopped watching wrestling the minute I discovered it was all fixed. Take time to watch heavyweight boxing bouts on YouTube and you will realize that Deontay knocking out Beazale in round one with the guy sprawling on the canvas as if he was gonna die is all fixed. Or Tyson Fury dodging harmless punches like those wrestlers wagging their bumbum and winding their fist before throwing a punch are all for entertainment.

AJ will come.back.though and he will knock out Ruiz in round one or two.

You think all security intelligence personnel don't know when to dabble into this unserious business?

Sports is fixed... period! Go ask FIFA kiss

kenex4ever:
na only Una for Nigeria know say them fix the match. Even British people that he fights for don't know. But since you are a professional detective, you are able to detect a match fixing "with sentiment" that British intelligence couldn't. Kudos.

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by MobilityExpress: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
I just had to come online after reading some people talking thrash as usual. AJ beat Parker, Parker that beat Ruiz. There's nothing special about Ruiz, he just got lucky and AJ let the pressure of having his first debut fight in America get to him. He wanted to break into America at all costs and shine and it cost him his 4 belts that he won, ONE by ONE defeating some of the best heavyweights of his time. Would love to see the rematch, but some of you talking rubbish haven't probably seen most of AJ's knockout wins, he is truly skillful. Ruiz should keep running his mouth and give AJ enough fire to get angry to fight crazy and win back his belts. FYI, until the Joshua fight nobody has knocked down Ruiz before, Joshua was the first person to do so, and Ruiz has never faced top fighters before, Parker was his first and Parker won by points, and with Joshua he was lucky because Joshua underestimated him totally, in fact everyone did and it made Joshua to relax before the fight thinking Ruiz would be an easy fight.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Basher8583: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Are u trying to say that the bookies will now fix Ruiz to lose?

No.
They just won't interfere in the match.
They will have a non influenced match.

Those in the boxing world know this
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by MobilityExpress: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

The match bonus was already agreed before the match. AJ had the greater share because he was the champ and had Aeverything to lose. The rematch will be the opposite cos Ruiz bonus will be higher cos he is the champ

Fight will be 50/50, Ruiz is not getting a higher share.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by OSUigboKiller: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Somebody lost his 3 belts and u telling me it's fixed.. Then the ones he won was fixed too.
Myopic man.
Na people like u den Dey easily chop Maga with match fixing odd grin
You know nothing about sports...
It's not about loosing what you've acquired...
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Angelfrost(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
oluwatosink:
The rematch is a must win match for Aj..

Aj must collect his title..
and we will know if he is not good boxer.. sad

It doesn't even matter anymore... Even if he defeats Ruiz, we all know he won't survive Fury if they ever meet... Wilder would probably best him before then...

Early retirement is looming in the distance... It's sad to say it, as I like the Nigerian.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Ewedegubbler: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
It happened to great champions before.
Mild Tyson got smashed my Buster Dauglas
Lenox Lewis wacked by hashim rahman
Joshua now by butterbean

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by HARDBUOI: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

You know nothing about sports...
It's not about loosing what you've acquired...

Lols so what is about.. ?
Do u know they amount those 3 belts he lost at a go worth? undecided
No dunderhead boxer will accept that type of fixing with his 3 belts. Unless u wanna tell me Joshua is one
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by kenex4ever(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
bigtt76:
I'm not being sentimental about it. I stopped watching wrestling the minute I discovered it was all fixed. Take time to watch heavyweight boxing bouts on YouTube and you will realize that Deontay knocking out Beazale in round one with the guy sprawling on the canvas as if he was gonna die is all fixed. Or Tyson Fury dodging harmless punches like those wrestlers wagging their bumbum and winding their fist before throwing a punch are all for entertainment.

AJ will come.back.though and he will knock out Ruiz in round one or two.

You think all security intelligence personnel don't know when to dabble into this unserious business?

Sports is fixed... period! Go ask FIFA kiss

Then why are you so confident that AJ will knock him out in the first round??. Does it mean the knocking out will be fixed too

And also most of AJs knockouts are now questionable going by your analogy.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by EmpressDia(f): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Anu e she mi . How ibu I pity you no be small
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by TheBeat: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin sad undecided.Abeg! Biko! E dakun! go rewatch dat boxing and aftermath. .Even the supposed loser smile to the bank with more cash than the winner..I smell RAT
You know nothing about boxing. The contract never said the looser will get more money. AJ would have taken home same amount regardless of the outcome. They always agree to a certain sharing ratio with the champ always getting better deal like it happened during Mayweather vs Pacman. Ruiz is now asking for 50m to do the rematch.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by LargeBreed(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
For those of you who think the match was fixed cuz the guy is fat, please check out Andy Ruiz's professional record.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kaceman(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Forget that thing JOOR!

U know u wan make I tell u my source
This season wey just pass for la Liga the last match week Valencia vs Valladolid played that match was fixed that match ended 2-0 Valencia won one goal in both halves the players knew the police have recordings of phone calls amongst the Valencia players they were even granted bail fom prison check news

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Round Of 16 Draw / AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) / Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.