Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

"If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi (27617 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Craigslists: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Lol

Who no go will never know.

Dem think say na our wish to become pressers.

I wanted to be an aeronautical engineer you know.
But my poor family background coupled with the Nigerian factor changed my dreams.

Thanks to online fraud, Umunna don finally empower. Is God not marvelous? grin

11 Likes

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2019
Can somebody please remind us of "OTUMBA CASH"
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by DimIsaac10(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2019
Even if its a fake life, its fucking expensive.

1 Like

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Okwuuu: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=Born2Breed post=79589087]Who cars about your story. Every single Nigerian both successful and unsuccessful got a story.

No one really cares about your story but result. Thank your stars you are able to pose with other peoples cars and pay the airline to just sit and take a pics without actually flying.

[bad belle is the shortest way to poverty te]
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by shege45: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2019
ArcFresky:
This guy is one of the reasons why a lot of young Nigerians are into fraud
even bfor him, lots of niggas were into it, after him more would come. Me wey dey teach dey earn change, y ray never make me do fraud. Its just self discipline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Chereseey: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2019
[

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by poseidon12: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Ray Money!!

Whether you are living a fake life or not, i don't know. All I know is that you are balling very hard

NB: it costs money (a lot of money) to live the kind of fake life that this guy is accused of living

That's true.
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Gt321(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2019
pussyeater:
Nemesis will soon catch up with you undecided

Hey, Wat is nemesis
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by TruthinAction: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
Ray Hushpuppi who jets out in style, reading a Forbes Magazine has revealed i a caption that if people knew his whole story, they would be proud of him.

Many people till date are still unclear on what he does for a living to acquire all the expensive belongings he has.

See his caption and photo "If you knew my whole story, you’d be proud of me!

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/if-you-knew-my-whole-story-youd-be.html

I think he should be investigated so that his true story will be revealed.
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Jfkitchen123(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2019
Wheezy123:
Guys, who's money do you all think is more legit.. Hushpuppi or Mompha?? sad sad
Mompha! H has atleast one visible and legit source of income
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by anonymous1759(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2019
pussyeater:

Bad thoughts. Same goes for you. If you've ever wrong anyone one Nemesis will catch you too. Hypocrites
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by anonymous1759(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2019
TruthinAction:

I think he should be investigated so that his true story will be revealed.

Investigate your life first that concerns you the most grin
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Iziquiel(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2019
Born2Breed:
Who cars about your story. Every single Nigerian both successful and unsuccessful got a story.

No one really cares about your story but result. Thank your stars you are able to pose with other peoples cars and pay the airline to just sit and take a pics without actually flying.

You must be very close to him to know that he poses with other people's car and also pay airliners just to take pictures in their PJs. Nigerians!
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by jeff1607(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2019
RealityShot:
Cnn, Algerzera INTERVIEW him naa...
person when nobody know him real name seff..lol...

He never granted them the opportunity to do so especially BBC (Pidgin)
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by flington4550(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2019
pussyeater:
Pussyeater no nemesis dey catch anybody
Gbagbe Oshi and face the smelly pussies you dey eat upanddan
You see person head for hin hand ??

2 Likes

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by carlos1(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Ray is into fixed football matches. Diz wat most big boys do in Dubai

1 Like

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by RealityShot: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2019
jeff1607:

He never granted them the opportunity to do so especially BBC (Pidgin)
so why is he telling us he has a story no??
guess he is NUTS!
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by patrickmuf(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2019
I admire him...No time for the haters, if the life he is living is fake then I never want to be real...

1 Like

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Jollof123: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2019
flington4550:

Pussyeater no nemesis dey catch anybody
Gbagbe Oshi and face the smelly pussies you dey eat upanddan
You see person head for hin hand ??

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by tayolove12(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2019
pussyeater:

Where are you from?
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by jeff1607(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2019
RealityShot:
so why is he telling us he has a story no??
guess he is NUTS!

Everyone has a story

He needs and craves for attention

1 Like

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
Ray Hushpuppi who jets out in style, reading a Forbes Magazine has revealed i a caption that if people knew his whole story, they would be proud of him.

Many people till date are still unclear on what he does for a living to acquire all the expensive belongings he has.

See his caption and photo "If you knew my whole story, you’d be proud of me!

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/if-you-knew-my-whole-story-youd-be.html

You are operate out of Malaysia and appear to have no discernible or credible means of income.
What else do you want me to know Raymond Igbalodely aka Hushpuppi?

Say no to #Fraudsters
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by froze6(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Ray Money!!

Whether you are living a fake life or not, i don't know. All I know is that you are balling very hard

NB: it costs money (a lot of money) to live the kind of fake life that this guy is accused of living
u get am well
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by mamajj17(f): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2019
ArcFresky:

Sorry to say dear, the GULLIBLE ONES!
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by shegra58: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2019
pussyeater:
Are you sure of that?
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Boyooosa(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Ray Money!!

Almost undoable bro grin
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by drkay(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2019
I once saw this guy at Gucci outlet in Dubai mall. He entered and was received immediately as a known customer. He requested for the items they were asking him to check out for and he picked a palm sander that cost 13k dirrham(approx 1.3m naira) and a T shirt that I didn’t bother to find how much it cost. The sales lady was trying hard to tell me he’s a celebrity from my country bla bla bla. I lock up.
The truth is that hushpuppy is balling sha.

3 Likes

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by olisaEze(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Who no go will never know.

Dem think say na our wish to become pressers.

I wanted to be an aeronautical engineer you know.
But my poor family background coupled with the Nigerian factor changed my dreams.

Thanks to online fraud, Umunna don finally empower. Is God not marvelous? grin

Come this is the 3rd time I’m reading comments like this from ur moniker, u serious on top this mata. Nor let Efcc and ékelebé set checkpoint for Nairaland o! grin

U go fear full disclosure
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by idonhammer: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2019
And nemesis won't catch up with you for always eating puss.y? Jealousycry
pussyeater:
Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Kingdollar28(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2019
The God of riches wey bless you,go also remember me� I tap to your blessings boss

Whether fake or real, atleast you better pass 90% of 9ja niggers hating on you...

2 Likes

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Nobledavid(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2019
ArcFresky:
so are you saying he is the reason for fraud in Nigeria?
So because he has money he shouldn't send it
Nigerians and jealousy ehnm
My friend
Go hustle make you no dey blame innocent man for your poverty
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi by Nobledavid(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2019
olisaEze:

Come this is the 3rd time I’m reading comments like this from ur moniker, u serious on top this mata. Nor let Efcc and ékelebé set checkpoint for Nairaland o! grin

U go fear full disclosure
ahswr lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets / Oprah 'suffers Racism' In Zurich Switzerland / Christabel Egbenya Weds Onumajuru In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.